Page 1 of 4
....Wherever you wanted, where would you end it? Maybe end it at the end of a certain series or episode, before it turned to shit. Or for music a certain album or year.

For me (TV):

The Office - Michael's last day. They had already past their prime long ago before this episode, but they still had some good ones in each season, too.

That 70s Show - When Donna became blonde, that represents the final nail in the coffin. If you watch the first 3 or 4 seasons, this is a damn good show. If you watch the last few seasons, it's one of the worst things I've seen. It was really a shame to see how far it fell.

Music:

Chicago - End it with the death of their guitarist, Terry Kath. Jazz Chicago was amazing (Poem 58, Make Me Smile, Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?, etc.). Love ballad Chicago led by Peter Cetera is awful.

Santana - Just get rid of all his albums after the 70s, except maybe Supernatural. I don't care for Supernatural, but I recognize its significance.

Pink Floyd - End it with Dark Side Of The Moon (You read that correctly)

I would name other genres of music, but classic rock artists are the only ones that often lead me very disappointed with a section of their discography.
Lynyrd Skynyrd after the plane crash. It really shouldn't have continued.

Also Scrubs before that spinoff season or whatever the hell that shit was.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
The Simpsons in 1999.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
the big bang theory and two and a half men before they even started

eminem before his shitty voice spat his first rhyme

I'd end "From Dusk Till Dawn" right before that main stripper turned into a vampire.

I'd end "Scrubs" 3 seasons early.

I'd end "The Dark Night Rises" before batman tries to escape the pit or whatever.

Edit: If were throwing movies in there...
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Colgate Total
I would shoot up 3 high schools to anally rape Donna with blond hair.

i dare you

South Park before every episode involved a bunch of pissed off christians fighting aliens and barrack obama in space.

and Metallica with St. Anger. i think it was the last good album they did after the Black Album.
Quote by StewieSwan
Breaking Bad

Come the **** at me

thank

you

TV:

Dexter - probably way earlier on. i had some hope since they announced only two more seasons, but it already feels like it's been on two seasons past where it should have ended.

Music:

Misfits - like, after Static Age or at least before any of the other lead singers took over.

Adolescents - after Tony Cadena left or at least never have them playing as old-ass men. i mean, you're called Adolescents.

i can think of way more bands/TV shows i wish were still going, but we already had a thread for that.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by The Madcap
Pink Floyd - End it with Dark Side Of The Moon (You read that correctly)

My god....

Quote by c3powil
I'd end "From Dusk Till Dawn" right before that main stripper turned into a vampire.

I'd end "The Dark Night Rises" before batman tries to escape the pit or whatever.

Some very different opinions in this thread than I expected. I just expected a bunch of people talking about Metallica.

Edit: Jericho should've ended after the first season. and Heroes.
Last edited by whywefight at Oct 3, 2012,
oh yeah, the rolling stones after some girls.. idk

Quote by jakesmellspoo
TV:

Dexter - probably way earlier on. i had some hope since they announced only two more seasons, but it already feels like it's been on two seasons past where it should have ended.

YES

That's EXACTLY how I felt. Last season sucked but hearing "two seasons left" to me meant "okay, they realize they've messed up. One season to get back on track, and one to finish off with a bang". I thought it was good news.

....................Nope. Not if the premiere was any indication.
i forgot to mention Family Guy.

i wouldn't have brought it back after it got cancelled the first time. that way i wouldn't have to watch the same episodes 300 times a year and have all three of McFarlane's shitty shows taking up time slots on Adult Swim.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
Breaking Bad

Come the **** at me

But why?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
But why?

Because I'm tired of hearing about all the time. Even my friend, who's a total retard and thinks that Pokemon: The First Movie a fantastic film, is watching it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Breaking Bad

Come the **** at me

well...looks like someone just lost his interviewee.

Quote by StewieSwan
Because I'm tired of hearing about all the time. Even my friend, who's a total retard and thinks that Pokemon: The First Movie a fantastic film, is watching it.

Wow...now you've DEFINITELY lost him.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
Because I'm tired of hearing about all the time. Even my friend, who's a total retard and thinks that Pokemon: The First Movie a fantastic film is watching it.

well that doesn't sound like a reasonable basis to form an opinion on a show.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
well that doesn't sound like a reasonable basis to form an opinion on a show.

I haven't expressed my opinion on the show one way or another, broseph. I just wish it would end.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I haven't seen it, but I'm also sick of hearing about it.

Plus it feels like people don't realize how popular it is, and they think because they're actually watching a drama on a network like AMC, they're somehow smarter people for it.

I'm sure it's a good show. Stop talking about it.
Quote by The Madcap

Plus it feels like people don't realize how popular it is, and they think because they're actually watching a drama on a network like AMC, they're somehow smarter people for it.

make me

and bitch you're always talking about Parks n Rec and Mad Men. Don't EVEN!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 3, 2012,
I would have ended the Office at Jim and Pam's wedding.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by StewieSwan
I haven't expressed my opinion on the show one way or another, broseph. I just wish it would end.

that doesn't sound like a reasonable basis to wish for a show to end.

and you should be nicer to your mentally handicapped friends. they have feelings too.
Quote by The Madcap

exactly, it's like pop music, except it's tv. I guess I'd call it pop TV.
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by captaincrunk
because it's like pop music, except it's tv
Quote by The Madcap

Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
I would have said Dexter after season 4, but the season premiere last week was fantastic.

Community probably should have ended last season, since Dan Harmon and most of the writers are gone. I'm still hoping it can be good, but it's going to be tough.

EDIT: Also, I had the same opinion of Breaking Bad (thinking it was some overrated TV show people liked to sound cool) until I actually watched it. It really is one of the best shows on TV.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by ErikLensherr

this is why. it seems to pervade everything. tons of references with no real context, and they're only funny/cool to people who watch the show. Same as any reference, except they happen all the time
I would make David Lynch stop music and go back to films.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by captaincrunk
this is why. it seems to pervade everything. tons of references with no real context, and they're only funny/cool to people who watch the show. Same as any reference, except they happen all the time

I'd give you context but it'd spoil the major event of season 4.

I guess I never noticed that because I hardly ever hear anyone talk about it except online.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by captaincrunk

I ****ed ted
Page 1 of 4