If you had the power of undetection such as invisibility, what would you do with it?

Page 2 of 3
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
i'm just sayin, If all of a sudden a large amount of banks were being robbed, then a random invisible guy built a diamond mansion...

FTFY
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by adamgur96
FTFY

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Jyrgen
I'd probably quit my job and live off stealing and become a superhero. Maybe I'd learn some martial arts, and boom, I can beat up thugs and rapists pretty easily in the night. Also would rob some rich bastards and donate to charity and totally see certain people naked too.

Or donate my talent to the government to become a super soldier... but eventually they'd probably stab my back like in all comics, games and movies.

This kept me from the same idea. They would use you until you knew too much and it outweighed you uses. Also they tend to be paranoid so it wouldnt be long before they began thinking you were spying on them as well.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Elderer
Sneak and steal those iconic guitars. Play them for a while and put them back in owners houses. And Scarlett Johannson.

Scarlett Johannson hmmmm *drools*
Would totally squirt my load on unsespecting hot chicks.
Oh the possibilities...
What's the point of Signatures...
I would also start haunting George Bush, that'll be fun
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
The pits automatic response to this possibility gives me a nasty vibe when it comes to the true nature of ectoplasm...
I would dress up like an alien, find a famous person who believes in aliens(maybe tom cruise), wait till I catch their undivided attention(no one else around), Unzip the costume and get out, and then try to suppress my laughter as the costume falls to the ground, empty.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I would dress up like an alien, find a famous person who believes in aliens(maybe tom cruise), wait till I catch their undivided attention(no one else around), Unzip the costume and get out, and then try to suppress my laughter as the costume falls to the ground, empty.

Oh shit. Screwing with people's heads. That's a great idea, maybe the best one so far.

Go into Vatican and tell Pope "this is God speaking to ya, I am disappoint..."
I wouldn't have the balls to go to Area 51. I would do the pervy things. No touching, just watching. Analyze human behavior when they think they're alone. I could probably do some good for the world speaking to religious figures while invisible. "Homosexuality is totally cool, man." Or "I know what you did to that child."
Quote by Jyrgen
Oh shit. Screwing with people's heads. That's a great idea, maybe the best one so far.

Go into Vatican and tell Pope "this is God speaking to ya, I am disappoint..."

i would also do that, as a matter of fact i would start haunting the pope, he would go mad
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Well we all know the obvious answer. Everyone has impulses . I would probably use it to fight crime, learn peoples secrets, get into basically any concert, sporting event for free, and probably generally use it to have as much fun and become as powerful as possible.

DubEdit: I like the pretend you are a ghost and haunt people too . My first target would be Madonna. Plane rides are obviously free since you can stow away relatively easy.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by leony03
I've been watching videos and now a documentary on Area 51 and how much I would give to get inside and find out what they're doing in there.

They're working on building and improving the next generation of unmanned fighter drones and stealth bombers. Does that answer your question you ignorant faggot?
Quote by lncognito
The pits automatic response to this possibility gives me a nasty vibe when it comes to the true nature of ectoplasm...

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd cut the string of balloons being held my small children and shout 'FREEDOM!!!'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by WaterGod
They're working on building and improving the next generation of unmanned fighter drones and stealth bombers. Does that answer your question you ignorant faggot?

This.

Oh, and

Last edited by whywefight at Oct 3, 2012,
Honestly I'd probably go to all the coolest ****ing places in the world and see what goes on that nobody sees, like just wander around the White House and listen to briefings and such.
Quote by adamgur96
i would also do that, as a matter of fact i would start haunting the pope, he would go mad

This or haunt Bush.

I'd be pissing myself laughing when they try exorcising the vatican.
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I would also do something ridiculous, like convince the pope to become a die hard Leafs fan by pretending to god. Get him to preach the holy creed of Emery. You know, fun stuff.
Quote by WaterGod
They're working on building and improving the next generation of unmanned fighter drones and stealth bombers. Does that answer your question you ignorant ******?

Quote by whywefight
This.

Oh, and

Yeah. Thats what I mean I want to know one way or the other. It could just be weapons systems development and testing and they are all just laughing at the rednecks off their faces on moonshine who claim to see UFO's.

And yeah I was expecting about 80+% of the responses to be pervy
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by adamgur96

1. Turn invisible.
2. Head to the Vatican.
3. Tell the Pope you're God and start making him tell people as you wish.
4. ????
5. (A quarter of the) World domination.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by leony03

And yeah I was expecting about 80+% of the responses to be pervy

That's because 20 percent of the people are lying.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's because 20 percent of the people are lying.

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I would get a motorcycle and ride the hell out of it in heavy traffic.
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Beat up a mime artist. People would think he was doing an amazing job.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Todd Hart
1. Turn invisible.
2. Head to the Vatican.
3. Tell the Pope you're God and start making him tell people as you wish.
4. Make him dance in a ballerina alfit
5.????
6. (A quarter of the) World domination.

FTFY
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Rob a lot of places man.

And though this might not work as planned but steal new cars and drive around them wearing a hat and shades. Whenever I get pulled over just turn invisible and walk out and look for another car.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Oct 3, 2012,
pervert things.

stealing things.

peeing in public things.

fake haunting people things.

****ing wit Ghost Hunters things.

infiltrating Fort Knox things.

farting on Mitt Romney (etc.) things.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
Girls' shower. You all would.

Would my ejaculate be invisible?

this is the only real option
Quote by Ninja#117
I would probably do the perv thing from time to time but the real treat would be seeing what people really say about you in the few moments after you leave the room.

lol who cares
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Let's just say I would do something like this to some people:

People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Pull pranks, be pervy, go to concerts and sporting events for free, learn what people really think of me, get money, etc.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I would also do something ridiculous, like convince the pope to become a die hard Leafs fan by pretending to god. Get him to preach the holy creed of Emery. You know, fun stuff.

this is actually amazing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

I didn't see this post at first.

I approve.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug