Page 2 of 8
I agree with a lot of the users already stated.

I've had mine as Snake for two years now, I don't think I could ever change it. Snake was the first time I felt like I had an identity on here.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Oh, and IRISH_PUNK13 with that cartoon animal
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Oh, and IRISH_PUNK13 with that cartoon animal

Didn't he use to have a smiley with an I'm with stupid sign? I miss that one.

EDIT: vv yeah that was ur all shit, nvm
Last edited by Captain Panda at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by whywefight
You. Its kinda cheating though, since you have a cluster**** of avatars all in one.

I started that because I like having new ones but people would say something if I got rid of the Phillies P or Patrick Star

Actually, I think it was Madcap who said something about me getting rid of the P
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
What about Ur-All-$hit with that I'm with stupid emoticon dude? I never see him around anymore.

And Nate should have that happy emoticon avatar back. I never recognize you anymore...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I agree with a lot of the users already stated.

I've had mine as Snake for two years now, I don't think I could ever change it. Snake was the first time I felt like I had an identity on here.

Yea, yours definitely
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I think trowzaa need Totoro back

edit: ninja
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 3, 2012,
Boom. I figured I was more remembered as plankton.

WCPhils is the phillies logo forever. I'm still weirded out by Xiaoxi's new Bach avatar.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Bushinarin
What about Ur-All-$hit with that I'm with stupid emoticon dude? I never see him around anymore.

And Nate should have that happy emoticon avatar back. I never recognize you anymore...

He's had a few avatars, he's had the robot from Futurama and he's been who I believe is Julius Caesar for a while now, but I too identify him with the emoticon.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Kensai and Froosh is really the only one for me.

Myself on the other hand, I don't think I've ever had a classic avatar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I need a new identity. Thoughts?

Quote by Pit

I see. Partied out.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Kensai and Froosh is really the only one for me.

Myself on the other hand, I don't think I've ever had a classic avatar.

I always think of you as Charlie
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I see.

I like it. Just watched that ep
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Bushinarin

Really? I figured if anyone wanted any of my avatars back it would be my Breaking Bad avatar.
you're a stone fox
Quote by WCPhils
I always think of you as Charlie

Back when everybody had feminist as a user title.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Saint78
Really? I figured if anyone wanted any of my avatars back it would be my Breaking Bad avatar.

Nah, emoticon ftw
___

Quote by The_Blode
I change my avatar quite a bit, but I think a lot of people remember best my old Rex Murphy avatar. So, in honour of that, I will return to that wonderful avatar.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
@Phils

It's not coming back. I like my current avatar too much. Maybe I'll change it back once I get sick of this one.
you're a stone fox
Me and Vivi.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by whywefight
Anddd you.

yay people know who i am!
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in

I don't really think about which user has which avatar, until someone changes one that I recognize.
Quote by SexyLikeAPig

And in GG&A Dave_MC, Cathbard, 311 and greg should never change their's.

So true
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Oh, I haven't seen him in a while but fearofthemark and the spinning Pokemon.

Actually, I think he may have been perma'd for having a multi.
___

Quote by The_Blode
entity0009 or whatever and that face avatar. Guitarist from some black metal band I think it was.
Quote by daytripper75

I don't really think about which user has which avatar, until someone changes one that I recognize.

Hey you changed back to the Powerpuff Girls

Good on you