.. of being unwholly matrimony'd to the Pit.

Let the celebrations begin! I'll bring the manatees.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I will only partake in these shenanigans if I get a party for my 9th anniversary next month
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by sam b
I will only partake in these shenanigans if I get a party for my 9th anniversary next month

I'll be there, you former leek-swinger.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
stupid 08'er

every year they get dumber and dumber

I'm glad to have good company then
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I'll be there, you former leek-swinger.

Count me in then.

...but I bought a manatee too.

Well this is embarrassing
bitch, i been here for longer.

edit: yeah. FIVE years. bitch.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Can we put aside our petty differences on this day? This day of celebrating the time-honored ritual of signing up to UG forums?

Take your "yearist" attitude elsewhere.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

congrats on your inferior join date.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Well shit if we're doing this.

06 06 06

Funniest users

Wisest users

Greatest users

Quote by DiminishedFifth
I think come November it's gonna be my four year as well.

We should be marriage buddies

Sure. But no homo ?

Quote by JackalUK
NO! 06 was the best, by far. BY FAR!

Wouldn't know about that I hear terrifying/great stories, though.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
congrats on your inferior join date.

Thank you. Now was that so hard?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Thank you. Now was that so hard?

it is now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it is now.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by DiminishedFifth
This is UG. Complete homo.

That's what the smaller "?" was for. I assumed so, but didn't want to come off like I was trying to push you into it.

Because that would be, like, rape. Or something.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham

open your mouth a little wider. how am i supposed to fit in there like that?

like this:
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Cool Story Bro.

I've been here for 7, and 2 before that on another account.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
bitch, i'm insulted like no one caught my BrBa references...

...bitch.
Quote by eGraham
That's what the smaller "?" was for. I assumed so, but didn't want to come off like I was trying to push you into it.

Because that would be, like, rape. Or something.

Nah, you're good baby We'll just make all these other people jealous with our four yearness.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
bitch, i'm insulted like no one caught my BrBa references...

...bitch.

Don't sad. I gotcha, pal.

Also, I've used this site since like 2005 but only bothered to sign up this year.
fix ur sig

"In all seriousness, she's would be about 6/10 if she hadn't pried a baby out of her vag with scissors and proceeded to strangle said baby. Now she's about 9.7/10."
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
fix ur sig

"In all seriousness, she's would be about 6/10 if she hadn't pried a baby out of her vag with scissors and proceeded to strangle said baby. Now she's about 9.7/10."

I quoted it as I saw it.

But I'll fix it for the sake of your grammatical notoriety.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I quoted it as I saw it.

But I'll fix it for the sake of your grammatical notoriety.

Thnx bb

Even though you haven't yet.
you're a stone fox
I could care less. I could, but it would take way too much effort so I won't.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.