Page 3 of 53
Quote by jakesmellspoo
if interruptions make you a winner, then ok.

You people are so biased it's not even funny.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by devourke
SOUNDS LIKE LOSER TALK TO ME, BOY.

aw damn. you got me there. i concede to you, the winningest winner that ever won.

Quote by Jostry

something about pots and kettles.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by Jostry

So far everything Obama has said was shot down by Romney, all Obama is doing is lying. Get over yourself.
So far in the live fact checking Obama has been more truthful.

http://www.politifact.com/
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, Romney, there's no better way of getting America energy secure than ignoring alternative energy and relying on a dwindling, non-renewable energy source
Quote by TunerAddict
Are you guys sure you wouldn't rather watch Hercules: The Legendary Journeys on Netflix, like me?

I don't have Netflix at school, so no.

Besides, I'm in the mood for comedy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Did politifact do anything on that Romney tax plan thing?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Oh god Romney's facial expressions during the Obamanectode are delightful.

Quote by ckhgator
Romney is just destroying Obama

Lol
Romney just gained more power for his condescending asshat grin.
Damn that was late.
Quote by necrosis1193
I don't have Netflix at school, so no.

Besides, I'm in the mood for comedy.

Hercules is comedic.
Quote by palm mute
Did politifact do anything on that Romney tax plan thing?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/14/mitt-romney/romney-claims-5-studies-back-his-tax-plan/

only whether 5 studies backed it.

Mostly false.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by necrosis1193
Oh god Romney's facial expressions during the Obamanectode are delightful.

Because he knows that what Obama is saying is BS, and he can't wait to have his turn to speak to destroy him. I would be smiling too.
Quote by progdude93
I love how Mitt loves the elderly when his running mate is Paul Ryan lol
In my heart I'm with you

every night
This is like watching 7 year old argue about 7 year olds shit, only it's about the fate of America....
Romney makes me wanna hit him in the balls with nuke.

Edit:
Quote by Guitarlord44
So many trolls in this debate

FTFY
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by TunerAddict
Hercules is comedic.

The black dude who's president and the white dude who wants to be president throwing thinly veiled "That guy is a stupid idiot and I'm awesome and have all the answered" at each other is more comedic.

Edit:

Quote by Jostry
Because he knows that what Obama is saying is BS, and he can't wait to have his turn to speak to destroy him. I would be smiling too.

When did Ethan_hanus get a multi?

Quote by Jostry

Check your facts. Romney spouts a lot more shit.
Quote by Jostry

Quote by Jostry
Hello pot. You so black.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by adamgur96
This is like watching 7 year old argue about 7 year olds shit, only it's about the fate of America....
Romney makes me wanna hit him in the balls with nuke.

Edit:

FTFY

Well most of the people voting have the mentality of 7 year olds, so it is a good strategy.
Quote by Eastwinn
"oh i just thought of one! the president is a nigger"

Not cool. check your emails.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I might go make a chicken sandwich. I hope they're still blowing hot air when I get back.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by element4433
Hello pot. You so black.

That's not biased, that's the truth.

Romney is winning these debates so far, you can't deny that.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by Jostry
Not even close, are you sure you're watching the debates? The posts in this very thread prove it, all of you are just personally attacking Mitt by the way he speaks and shit, you have nothing else to say because you know he's humiliating Obama so far.

Yes, I'm watching.

What the candidates say isn't nearly as important in determining a winner and loser as the way that they present themselves. Body language, interruptions, vocal stumbles, and overall confidence are what people are going to pick up on and have an impact on how they vote. Those things reflect the way in which a politician is likely to govern.

Romney is coming off as nervous and overly anxious. Obama is appearing more calm and thoughtful. Look at how they move, listen to the flow of their sentences, don't listen to the words.
God Romney sounds so god damn boring. At least Obama sounds like he has a personality.
Quote by Hydra150
I might go make a chicken sandwich. I hope they're still blowing hot air when I get back.
You don't have to post/watch, you know.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Jostry
That's not biased, that's the truth.

Romney is winning these debates so far, you can't deny that.

jostry pls
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Make him take a stance on the voucher program pls

>_>
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Oct 3, 2012,
Oh I just remembered that my brother's asleep on in the living room and will complain if I go down to the kitchen, no sandwich for me
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by TunerAddict
Well most of the people voting have the mentality of 7 year olds, so it is a good strategy.

I know that, but it's just sad.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by uhh_me?
Yes, I'm watching.

What the candidates say isn't nearly as important in determining a winner and loser as the way that they present themselves. Body language, interruptions, vocal stumbles, and overall confidence are what people are going to pick up on and have an impact on how they vote. Those things reflect the way in which a politician is likely to govern.

Romney is coming off as nervous and overly anxious. Obama is appearing more calm and thoughtful. Look at how they move, listen to the flow of their sentences, don't listen to the words.

Yeah. I turned my volume off and just watched. Romney looks kind of sweaty and anxious, little twitchy at times.
I like prog
I'm still waiting to hear Romney's pre-practiced zinger lines he's been bragging about.

Quote by Hydra150
Interesting, I have both the ABC and the BBC coverage open at the same time (perfectly sinc'd so I got the osund on both on ) and the BBC coverage doesn't do that splitscteen thing so you don't get the reactions so much, although the picture looks a bit better (and the sound is better) on the BBC feed and you dont get those damn tweets along the bottom.

And the colour on the ABC feed is less vibrant so when I go from BBC to ABC Romney looks ill.

I had CSPAN and ABC open at the same time and ABC was about 10 seconds behind. It was like predicting the future
I didn't know coal was was a clean burning fuel, watch out Hank Hill
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Romney's nervous and keeps interrupting and complaining because the pressure's on him to turn the race around and he's not getting it done. And that aggressive attack role isn't one he's very comfortable with anyway. He'll probably get worse as the debate nears its end.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Nelsean
Not cool. check your emails.

i thought it would be straight cause i was putting words in a famous person's mouth
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I didn't know coal was was a clean burning fuel, watch out Hank Hill

the ****
"Lets get back to bedicare"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by uhh_me?
Yes, I'm watching.

Who cares? That's how they are as people, you can't change that. Some people are always anxious, some are always calm. Judging somebody by those sort of standards is stupid and shows that you have nothing else to criticize.

Romney is dismantling everything Obama is saying and turning it against him.
Quote by progdude93