Page 4 of 53
I love it how Rmoney can't handle too many topics at once "That's a lot of stuff, can I say something?"
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by palm mute
Make him take a stance on the voucher program pls

Please?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Jostry
Who cares? That's how they are as people, you can't change that. Some people are always anxious, some are always calm. Judging somebody by those sort of standards is stupid and shows that you have nothing else to criticize.

Romney is dismantling everything Obama is saying and turning it against him.
But that's not true.

You are saying your opinions, but not facts and are passing it off as so. Please stop that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jostry

You're wrong
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by element4433
But that's not true.

You are saying your opinions, but not facts and are passing it off as so. Please stop that.

It is true...
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Romney's nervous and keeps interrupting and complaining because the pressure's on him to turn the race around and he's not getting it done. And that aggressive attack role isn't one he's very comfortable with anyway. He'll probably get worse as the debate nears its end.

Seems kind of annoying how he keeps interrupting the moderator just so he can get the last word in.
Quote by MakinLattes
Can Romney shut the hell up and let the moderator do his job?

****ing this. It's starting to get annoying now.

Quote by palm mute
"No no, let's not"

oh shit

That partially made up for it though.
Quote by Jostry
Who cares? That's how they are as people, you can't change that. Some people are always anxious, some are always calm. Judging somebody by those sort of standards is stupid and shows that you have nothing else to criticize.

Tell that to Nixon.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I'd prefer a head of state who was generally calm.

edit:@jostry
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Jostry
It is true...

zing!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Jostry
It is true...
How?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Who cares if he's a better personality? I swear that's the only reason a lot of young people like him better.

"This guy acts cool and used to smoke weed in high school. I can relate to that so **** Romney, that big stiff."
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by BurningStarlV
Who cares if he's a better personality? I swear that's the only reason a lot of young people like him better.

"This guy is cool and used to smoke weed in high school. I can relate to that so **** Romney, that big stiff."

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
Quote by BurningStarlV

"This guy acts cool and used to smoke weed in high school. I can relate to that so **** Romney, that big stiff."

Lol
Quote by Jostry

You don't think it would impact your perception of what someone was saying if you were having what seemed to be a great conversation with them and they suddenly turned their back to you?

Say Romney were elected and meeting with the leader of another country, say one we have an antagonistic relationship with, and he started rocking and interrupting, you don't think that would have an impact on the talks?

Extreme examples? Maybe, but this sort of thing does matter.
Quote by BurningStarlV

"This guy is cool and used to smoke weed in high school. I can relate to that so **** Romney, that big stiff."

Or his policies fit in with their views and their parents views?
Quote by BurningStarlV

Frankly they're both full of bullshit.

But Obama's at least shown he's smart enough that his bullshit doesn't contradict itself nearly as much as Mitt's has over the campaign course.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Romney: "economic crisis at the kitchen table"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Mitt's problem is that he is a secret liberal and all of these conservative talking points confuse him.

That is why he always does so shitty when talking about his plans and what not.
Quote by Nelsean
Romney: "economic crisis at the kitchen table"

Yeah, wtf?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Small businesses...Is that all romney talks about?

He is pouncing on jobs as much as possible. Good strategy.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Small businesses...Is that all romney talks about?

He's a business man! A BUSINESS MAN!
Quote by uhh_me?
Yes, I'm watching.

What the candidates say isn't nearly as important in determining a winner and loser as the way that they present themselves. Body language, interruptions, vocal stumbles, and overall confidence are what people are going to pick up on and have an impact on how they vote. Those things reflect the way in which a politician is likely to govern.

Romney is coming off as nervous and overly anxious. Obama is appearing more calm and thoughtful. Look at how they move, listen to the flow of their sentences, don't listen to the words.

Obama stumbles almost every other word... and Mitt looks irritated
I can never think of a good sig.
GOOD GOD, there's an economic crisis in my kitchen table.

We're done for.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by uhh_me?
You don't think it would impact your perception of what someone was saying if you were having what seemed to be a great conversation with them and they suddenly turned their back to you?

Say Romney were elected and meeting with the leader of another country, say one we have an antagonistic relationship with, and he started rocking and interrupting, you don't think that would have an impact on the talks?

Extreme examples? Maybe, but this sort of thing does matter.

In that case, Obama really has to stop with his constant uhmms...
Quote by progdude93
Quote by uhh me?
Yes, I'm watching.

What the candidates say isn't nearly as important in determining a winner and loser as the way that they present themselves. Body language, interruptions, vocal stumbles, and overall confidence are what people are going to pick up on and have an impact on how they vote. Those things reflect the way in which a politician is likely to govern.

Romney is coming off as nervous and overly anxious. Obama is appearing more calm and thoughtful. Look at how they move, listen to the flow of their sentences, don't listen to the words.

A good speaker does not make a good leader. Ya'll should be voting based on policies not personalities. Damn, america is whack.
Quote by Jostry
Please don't ignore my question.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Please don't ignore my question.

Tell me how it isn't.
Quote by progdude93
Quote by devourke
A good speaker does not make a good leader. Ya'll should be voting based on policies not personalities. Damn, america is whack.
Lucky for us, the better speaker also has the better policies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by devourke

Cruelty makes a good leader. But I don't think Americans are going to vote based on who would be more willing to oppress and abuse them.
Quote by Jostry

Romney needs to enunciate.

Lettuce laters.