BAAAAAAARS leaaaaves suuuuch aa baad taaaste!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Hello pot. My name is kettle.

You're black.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Given that he won that best threadstarter thing or whatever the fuck it was a while back, I'm gonna say you're in the minority with that opinion.
i luv you BARS.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Flying Couch
Given that he won that best threadstarter thing or whatever the fuck it was a while back, I'm gonna say you're in the minority with that opinion.

He's won it three years in a row. I'm pretty sure he didn't even make any threads this year. He just won it because he's the madcap.
Fuck you TS.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
oh how original. shut up with your pony face.

Neigh.

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Oct 3, 2012,
Quote by BDR_23
your username appears as blocks...

your username appears as bollocks
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Oct 3, 2012,
It's alright, I can't stand most of his threads nor understand the praise he gets for them either. But we are certainly in the minority. Don't think he's a bad user though or anything. Seems like a good guy.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
i been thinkin good good things about BAAAAAAAARS.

Quote by necrosis1193

You're black.

This was posted in the other thread. This is old, not funny, not creative, or clever.

Also, The Madcap is probably one of the best UGers of all time.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
your username appears as bollocks

Keep your GLIB opinions to yourself.
almost ready
almost there
or is it already oooooover.
friend in BARS.
he likes the Cars.
neeeed someone to hooooooold ooooon.

also, Jostry is mentally handicapped.
Quote by Jostry

This was posted in the other thread. This is old, not funny, not creative, or clever.

Who said I was trying to be clever?