This idea came from MakinLattes. All the 'official' and 'only' threads pretty much take up the entire first two pages of threads in the Pit. It's not a huge concern, but it is a pretty easy fix.

I was just posting here to see what kind of other support this idea might get. I knew a small handful who've liked the idea, but I didn't think this warranted a whole big thread in the Pit.

Thoughts?

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I like this idea.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I also think the hide threads option would be better.

I can't really put it into words at the moment because I'm really tired, but I can't see this being good for a few reasons, which I'll keep to myself because I've been climbing for the past four hours.
An "ONLY" or "Generals" subforum would be nice.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
We could call it "The Only Official Only Official Forum".

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by timbit2006
Hide threads option would be much better.

I third this.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
How many times are people going to suggest this? There are already like a million threads asking this same question. I feel like, are people genuinely that bothered by this? It's not that big of a deal really. I don't think it needs its own subforum at any rate. Honestly I feel that it would be more of a hassle to make it a seperate forum, because then I'd have to check a seperate subforum to check regular threads and only threads.

As for the hide threads sticky suggestion, I'll say what I say everytime. There is already a limit for the number of threads you can sticky, so I'm sure they'd have the same limit, which I think is like 25 or something like that, and there are easily more than that many Only threads, so that would still leave a ton of them.

Like seriously, is this really that big of a deal for people?
*your ad here*
Well, honestly no.
I'd be happy with 25 hides, that eliminates all the american sports I don't understand and the bronies and anime threads, and still have some left over.
Quote by whywefight

YYEEAAAHHH!!! !
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Thanks for the offer. UG will think over it. We made less official subjects. Write the new ideas. We will realize the best ideas.
Quote by theogonia777
How many times are people going to suggest this? There are already like a million threads asking this same question. I feel like, are people genuinely that bothered by this? It's not that big of a deal really. I don't think it needs its own subforum at any rate. Honestly I feel that it would be more of a hassle to make it a seperate forum, because then I'd have to check a seperate subforum to check regular threads and only threads.

As for the hide threads sticky suggestion, I'll say what I say everytime. There is already a limit for the number of threads you can sticky, so I'm sure they'd have the same limit, which I think is like 25 or something like that, and there are easily more than that many Only threads, so that would still leave a ton of them.

Like seriously, is this really that big of a deal for people?

This, to emphasize overbitching on this subject.