Poll: Are you looking forward to winter?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you looking forward to winter?
Yes
143 64%
No
79 36%
Voters: 222.
Page 3 of 4
Quote by korinaflyingv
Very much so, autumn is SHIT. At least winter has christmas.

http://files.myopera.com/ErosmanTR/albums/5797782/Pastureland%20in%20Autumn,%20Ontario,%20Canada.jpg

bullshit mate. The temperature is crisp and cool without being cold or snowing, yet everything looks awesome out.
Thing is, Florida doesn't have seasons. At least where I live we don't. It's summer year round with no change in the color of leaves and it just gets chilly during Winter. Das it.
pinga
I had to drive around doing errands all morning. Canopy of trees changing in a wide variety of colours, combined with the sun breaking through the gaps in the trees to just pour a wonderful golden hue on everything, combined with the gentle fall of yellow leaves from some tree (no idea what kind, I'm shit w/ trees) was pretty damn beautiful looking. Wasn't even annoyed about having to go do a bunch of errands. Fuck whatever loser hates on autumn.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

http://files.myopera.com/ErosmanTR/albums/5797782/Pastureland%20in%20Autumn,%20Ontario,%20Canada.jpg

bullshit mate. The temperature is crisp and cool without being cold or snowing, yet everything looks awesome out.

Thanks for reminding me as to why I adore autumn

<3
I like in Autumn: the colour of the trees and sky (when it's sunny)
Hate: Rain, cold, wind, early darkness.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i'm in ottawa at the moment. it's ****ing 21 degrees outside..

Quote by Thrashtastic15
I had to drive around doing errands all morning. Canopy of trees changing in a wide variety of colours, combined with the sun breaking through the gaps in the trees to just pour a wonderful golden hue on everything, combined with the gentle fall of yellow leaves from some tree (no idea what kind, I'm shit w/ trees) was pretty damn beautiful looking. Wasn't even annoyed about having to go do a bunch of errands. Fuck whatever loser hates on autumn.

this

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Oct 4, 2012,
Yup. I like the snow, or at least the amount we get here. Even though like 2 inches manages to **** the entire country up.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by MinterMan22
i'm in ottawa at the moment. it's ****ing 21 degrees outside..

22, cloudy, with a light breeze here. It's great.

edit: ^ lol
Quote by SMH07
Yup. I like the snow, or at least the amount we get here. Even though like 2 inches manages to **** the entire country up.

How much does it snow in a year in England? My university choice might entirely depend on that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrashtastic15

edit: ^ lol

beauty.

i got no snow last year.. i am looking forward to it but looking more forward to the fall/autumn weather. currently it's been raining for like a week straight.
I'd like to cover TS in MY snow after decorating his christmas tree with my balls and wrapping my hands around his present
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
It had better snow in Liverpool this year.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Neo Evil11
How much does it snow in a year in England? My university choice might entirely depend on that.

Past couple of years there has been a lot in a short space of time, and the British just cannot cope at all It's hilarious seeing it, now I've moved here and seeing/knowing that everything continues as normal, with way worse temperatures here and a shit load more snow, yet in England everything just goes to shit
Quote by sam b
Past couple of years there has been a lot in a short space of time, and the British just cannot cope at all It's hilarious seeing it, now I've moved here and seeing/knowing that everything continues as normal, with way worse temperatures here and a shit load more snow, yet in England everything just goes to shit

Given that it only snow once or twice a year here it is at all surprising that we aren't prepared for it?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Given that it only snow once or twice a year here it is at all surprising that we aren't prepared for it?

No, but it's still funny looking from the outside in. Probably even more so because I was on the "in" before
We don't get enough snow for councils to warrant spending a decent amount of money on dealing with it. Our country is seemingly built on the assumption that it dosen't snow, and it does, every year.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Fuckin' east coasters. High of 12, dipping down to -4 at night here.

Hits -40C here every winter without fail, probably averages -25C from Nov/Dec to March.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Fuckin' east coasters. High of 12, dipping down to -4 at night here.

Hits -40C here every winter without fail, probably averages -25C from Nov/Dec to March.

Nice exaggerating brah
Cold weather is the best and winter was always my favourite season.

Not looking forward to it this year since where I now live summer goes on forever.

/dumb complaints
Quote by slipknot5678
Cold weather is the best and winter was always my favourite season.

Not looking forward to it this year since where I now live summer goes on forever.

/dumb complaints

That's not dumb. Summer blows
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by sam b
Nice exaggerating brah

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I live in Michigan, and I hate snow
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by WCPhils
That's not dumb. Summer blows

Somebody gets it.

It never ends here.

I miss snow already.
I live in the city so the snow turns to slush really quickly.
Everything downtown is gray and wet. The snowbanks on the sides of the sidewalks are usually a foot deep and have no support. There is no where to walk.
I do like making snow forts though.
grew up in Colombia and Miami, now I live in NYC. FML **** winter
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
I'm waiting for winter! Everything is some much more beautifull when covered in snow. Also the snow offers a slight relief on the depressing darkness! Then if those ****ers would plough the streets too...
"The king o'the who ?"
I don't care what anyone says, the stretch from October to New Years is the best time of the year. Everything is beautiful, the weather is awesome, hockey starts during a normal year, Christmas (I ****ing love Christmas, not cause of gifts and all that stuff, you can literally feel a different light-hearted spirit in the air that entire month and it makes me happy as hell) Halloween week (cause one day is for pussies) Oktoberfest, Movember, and for the past two years I had this thing going where I'd get plastered every day for the last two weeks of November and first week of December.. Part of it has to do with following a frustrating sports franchise but I aim to keep that tradition alive.

Happy best time of year, everybody

Quote by Thrill-house
It's now in the low 30s and it's supposed to be light snow over the next few days. I am not happy.

Call back when that's in celsius.

Nope. I'll have to get up in the dark to go to work and won't leave work until after it's dark. Then it will be too cold to go out during my lunch break. I'm going to get rickets.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.