Poll: Are you looking forward to winter?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you looking forward to winter?
Yes
143 64%
No
79 36%
Voters: 222.
Page 4 of 4
Quote by Neo Evil11
How much does it snow in a year in England? My university choice might entirely depend on that.

We get like 100ft of snow every winter. I don't think you should come to England. I think you should stay right where you are.

Really though, not that much. But the country still grinds to a halt because of it. I don't really think we got any snow up here last year, can't remember though.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I really am depressed for the winter. This summer was way too cold/rainy/short! It seems like all that "love" winter lives somewhere where winter means minus 5 C which wouldn't suck at all, but when it gets below -20C with like 5 hours of light a day, then the fun kinda disappears. And then it lasts so ****ing long too.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
I'm an albino, so I appreciate the late mornings and early nights of winter, because my eyes hate daylight...

I've heard it never snows here anyway, but if it does, every bus and taxi will stop. That would never happen back in Norway. Hopefully it won't snow on the 16th of December then, because I have to catch a train to Gatwick Airport that day...and getting to the train station requires that the buses are operating...
Last edited by sfaune92 at Oct 7, 2012,
Quote by PTJohe
Winter? What Winter? It's been 30ºC the past few days...

You guys can have a bail out if you guys transport some sun/heat up North.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sfaune92
I'm an albino, so I appreciate the late mornings and early nights of winter, because my eyes hate daylight...

I've heard it never snows here anyway, but if it does, every bus and taxi will stop. That would never happen back in Norway. Hopefully it won't snow on the 16th of December then, because I have to catch a train to Gatwick Airport that day...and getting to the train station requires that the buses are operating...

You're in for a treat. Brits never think it will snow and get surprised every year it does, resulting in transportation chaos.

Quote by PTJohe
Winter? What Winter? It's been 30ºC the past few days...

Go to hell
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MinterMan22
Call back when that's in celsius.

Just because it's colder somewhere else does not mean it isn't cold here. You people really get annoying this time of year.
Quote by Kensai
You're in for a treat. Brits never think it will snow and get surprised every year it does, resulting in transportation chaos.

That's what I've heard as well... and I can't really imagine the traffic in Bath becoming worse that it already is...
Quote by Kensai

Just because it's snowed every year since the Cretaceous doesn't mean it will this year! You won't all be mocking when we've saved enough money for a go on that rocking car thing outside Tesco by not stocking up on salt.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I love winter - wooo snow!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
The weather in Colorado would be perfect if it weren't for the tornadoes. I especially love the winter here.
Quote by Thrill-house
Just because it's colder somewhere else does not mean it isn't cold here. You people really get annoying this time of year.

Meaning I'm too lazy to look up what the hell 30 degrees fahrenheit is in celsius. Besides, 30 degrees in celsius is mid-summer weather.

Quote by MinterMan22
Meaning I'm too lazy to look up what the hell 30 degrees fahrenheit is in celsius. Besides, 30 degrees in celsius is mid-summer weather.

Yeah I kind of realized that after I posted. I was let's say "out of it" when I posted that.
Quote by Thrill-house
Yeah I kind of realized that after I posted. I was let's say "out of it" when I posted that.

bro, it's cool bro.