Page 1 of 3
I usually don't care what my band mates do but if it's effecting our music that's where i draw the line So i'll start with what's wrong so he's been coming to practice and just improvising because he 's too busy with his 6 ho's to learn the songs and all he does is talk about how he almost got a$$ so he has to keep seeing them so i told him i'd fire him if he did not start learning he just laughed and said whatever so i did then he comes running back in tears with this sob story about how his chick dumped him then now he's at it again not doing anything and spending all his days with his ho so what should i do pit?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
He sounds like a lead singer

That's the thing he's flipping rhythm guitar it's not that hard.
Find a replacement. Problem solved.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Just kick his ass out. He's easily replaceable. You can't swing your dick these days without hitting some dude who says he's a guitarist.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Zakkcd
Find a replacement. Problem solved.

i think that may be best at this point.
He should use punctuation so we can read his paragraphs.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
He should use punctuation so we can read his paragraphs.

why do you care man you think your all high and mighty because of youre english
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
why do you care man you think your all high and mighty because of youre english

im to busy with my 6 ho's to care about this argument
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

[quot="trous"]im to busy with my 6 ho's to care about this argument[/quoat]

aww dayum cracka you just mad cuz you didn't nearly get a$$
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey

Quote by King Donkey

Steal his hoes
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Bury him alive in the woods
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Androidjoey
I usually don't care what my band mates do but if it's effecting our music that's where i draw the line So i'll start with what's wrong so he's been coming to practice and just improvising because he 's too busy with his 6 ho's to learn the songs and all he does is talk about how he almost got a$$ so he has to keep seeing them so i told him i'd fire him if he did not start learning he just laughed and said whatever so i did then he comes running back in tears with this sob story about how his chick dumped him then now he's at it again not doing anything and spending all his days with his ho so what should i do pit?

Try using some ****ing punctuation in your typing.
Quote by losing battle
Bury him alive in the woods

I don't think the woods would like that very much.
Replace his girlfriends with grizzly bears. Then you'll have all the girls, and he'll have all the bears.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
Replace his girlfriends with grizzly bears. Then you'll have all the girls, and he'll have all the bears.

You sir are a genius.
Poison his food with methamphetamine.
That way, you only have to do it once and he does all the work himself.
Solved!
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
Have each member of your dildo buy a giant black dildo and chase him arround the yard screaming all your base belongs to us!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by weretarantula
Poison his food with methamphetamine.
That way, you only have to do it once and he does all the work himself.
Solved!

Also a good plan. But he said he would kill me should i be concerned?
Give him the ol' man-tangle wrangle with the knuckles, then when his beef wangus has hardened to max blasticity, grip firmly and rip so hard that you deglove his penis of skin. Leaving a squirting, veiny meat-pole.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Androidjoey
Also a good plan. But he said he would kill me should i be concerned?

Once he's on meth he won't be able to do fûck all.
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

Quote by Bushinarin
Give him the ol' man-tangle wrangle with the knuckles, then when his beef wangus has hardened to max blasticity, grip firmly and rip so hard that you deglove his penis of skin. Leaving a squirting, veiny meat-pole.

Good idea pull a steel panther on him.
Quote by Androidjoey
Good idea pull a steel panther on him.

Then you could eat him.

It ain't cheatin'
Quote by Demonikk

Seriously replace him. My band has a policy on handling your shit. If you don't practice, **** around too much, or can't help equally financially we look for someone else on Craigslist. Keeping a good band together isn't easy but you won't get what you want out of it until you find the right people. He doesn't seem to care, so you shouldn't care about having him in your band. But if this is an issue about speaking up about it, you've got a whole other problem.
Quote by cmmcnamara
Seriously replace him. My band has a policy on handling your shit. If you don't practice, **** around too much, or can't help equally financially we look for someone else on Craigslist. Keeping a good band together isn't easy but you won't get what you want out of it until you find the right people. He doesn't seem to care, so you shouldn't care about having him in your band. But if this is an issue about speaking up about it, you've got a whole other problem.

The problem is he just doesn't care about the music anymore it's just about the chicks. So i'm firing him.
Put a gun to his head and tell him you'll kill him and trace back his entire bloodline and kill everyone related to him still alive.

Then throw a jar of mint jam at his front door.
Tell him you've already called the cops. And they've got his hoe
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
Tell him you've already called the cops. And they've got his hoe

That maybe a good idea he said "i'll kill you" So i think i'll give him something to think about.
Quote by metalblaster
Put a gun to his head and tell him you'll kill him and trace back his entire bloodline and kill everyone related to him still alive.

Then throw a jar of mint jam at his front door.

lol sounds like a plan.
accidently chop off his fingers on his left hand, and if he doesn't stay in the band, he's not worthy.
Deathmatch. It's the only way. For everything.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Page 1 of 3