Page 2 of 3
Quote by Zakkcd
Find a replacement. Problem solved.

thread/
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
I really dont see a problem here, just kick him out. Guitarists practicly grow on trees, so you will have no problem finding another one.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by Androidjoey
So i'm firing him.

Just out of interest, do the rest of the band members all work for you or are are you all equal members of the band?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Just out of interest, do the rest of the band members all work for you or are are you all equal members of the band?

i tried the whole equal thing it did not work out everyone was all wait i need bigger parts o i hate that guy you cant hire him
Quote by Androidjoey
i tried the whole equal thing it did not work out everyone was all wait i need bigger parts o i hate that guy you cant hire him

you're not firing anyone, unless you're paying him. you're kicking him out of the band. It's not a job
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Put some relish on his hand and sandwich it inbetween two slices of bread. Before he's realised it he's eaten his own hand.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Androidjoey

So they all work for you then?

If that's the case, fire the guy.
Quote by Androidjoey

he said he would kill me should i be concerned?

Without meeting the guy and finding out what sort of a personality he has, that's pretty hard to answer. In general though, such threats are usualy empty ones. Put it this way, out of all the people who have ever threatened to kill me, not one of them has even attempted to carry out their threat.... yet.

Actualy, you could use that death threat to your advantage. Arrange a meeting with him and sincerely ask him what he would do if he was employing someone who had threatened to kill him. When he says that he would fire that person (c'mon, who wouldn't?) he should start to see reason and understand why you cannot work together anymore.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
you're not firing anyone, unless you're paying him. you're kicking him out of the band. It's not a job

You have a point there.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Without meeting the guy and finding out what sort of a personality he has, that's pretty hard to answer. In general though, such threats are usualy empty ones. Put it this way, out of all the people who have ever threatened to kill me, not one of them has even attempted to carry out their threat.... yet.

Actualy, you could use that death threat to your advantage. Arrange a meeting with him and sincerely ask him what he would do if he was employing someone who had threatened to kill him. When he says that he would fire that person (c'mon, who wouldn't?) he should start to see reason and understand why you cannot work together anymore.

Perfect this sounds like the plan i'm going to roll with.
Quote by Bushinarin
Flush him down the toilet.

.daerht/
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by Androidjoey
Perfect this sounds like the plan i'm going to roll with.

He wont kill you, but he might want to take a strike at you. he seems like some wise guy fake-OG-THUG-life nerd who is in the gym most of the time and picks up chicks to %^$$.
Those guys are typically pretty aggressive, be on your guard.
Other than that, it does seem like a good plan
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by SlackerBabbath

What if one of them is killing you with time?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Jerk him off and have him use your face as a toilet. Gargle his turds and spit them on your cock, after slicing it open with shaving razors. Spread the liquid fecal matter in your dick and then dress as a priest and facefuck an 8 yo child.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Androidjoey
That's the thing he's flipping rhythm guitar it's not that hard.

Pfft, try being a decent rhythm guitarist. That's hard.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Remember, it's TS's band. The rhythm parts he writes might not be that good.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Remember, it's TS's band. The rhythm parts he writes might not be that good.

Well, if it's anything like his punctuation!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What if one of them is killing you with time?

Doesn't that essentialy mean just hanging around waiting for someone to die? Or would the act of 'killing' with time necessitate that the killer somehow speeds time up and causes someone to age and die unaturally quickly.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Doesn't that essentialy mean just hanging around waiting for someone to die? Or would the act of 'killing' with time necessitate that the killer somehow speeds time up and causes someone to age and die unaturally quickly.

Perhaps he's spending time in a stasis booth that he invented and is keeping secret, and is even now only 2 years older than he was 2 years and one day ago?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Perhaps he's spending time in a stasis booth that he invented and is keeping secret, and is even now only 2 years older than he was 2 years and one day ago?

Surely that's just extending his own lifespan rather than shortening someone elses?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Surely that's just extending his own lifespan rather than shortening someone elses?

The net effect is the same, you die first...

Doesn't strike me that it would be particularly satisfying though?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
The net effect is the same, you die first...

That's hardly anything that could be defined as 'killing' someone though.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Agreed, it doesn't meet any definition I've seen, even loosely.

I was just noodling.

I suppose we would make an extraordinary stretch and claim it killing because the person in question was withholding technology available that would extend your life, a 'killing by omission' of sorts, but I'm not politician enough for that...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Agreed, it doesn't meet any definition I've seen, even loosely.

I was just noodling.

I suppose we would make an extraordinary stretch and claim it killing because the person in question was withholding technology available that would extend your life, a 'killing by omission' of sorts, but I'm not politician enough for that...

Ahh, I get what you're saying. By withholding technology that would extend another's life, it could possibly be construed as death by 'negligence', which is an accepted form of 'killing', but it's only an accepted form of killing when the person that's being neglected relies upon the person that is doing the neglecting to keep them alive, such as a parent and child or a doctor/nurse and patient.
leave him in the woods for a night.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
He wont kill you, but he might want to take a strike at you. he seems like some wise guy fake-OG-THUG-life nerd who is in the gym most of the time and picks up chicks to %^$$.
Those guys are typically pretty aggressive, be on your guard.
Other than that, it does seem like a good plan

You pretty much just put his personality into words. And yes i plan to go with my drummer seeing as he is like the hulk on a set of drums he will probably beat him down if he hits me.
Quote by silver_haze
find ho's of your own to show him you can have ho's and learn the songs.

thatll show him inadaquate it will

Also a good idea but i already did that and he just changed his excuse to i have a life and i'm not going to fail at it because of guitar.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

They really aren't that hard just galloping power chords at around 180 with some more power chords. I'm the one doing all the crazy licks and melody driven stuff
Just find a replacement.

Really thats about all you can do.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

So not only does he outlive you, he will also never be found out.

The perfect crime.
Quote by Diemon Dave
bang his ho's. then kick him out the band.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]