After a 6 month wait it finally arrived!
The fit and finish is perfect as expected. The guitar sounds awesome, the piezo sounds absolutely amazing. The guitar is lighter than I thought it would be(which isn't a bad thing) and is very well balanced. I still have to set it up exactly like I want with the action and whatnot but out of all the guitars I've owned this is the best one straight out of the box in terms of setup so all in all I'm extremely happy........

Man I'm so jealous. Some day I'll definitely get one too.. some day.
Another one of these? Congratz on this fine axe!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Wow amazing axe man,HNGD!!!!I want to get a 7 string version of this someday.....
Guitars:
Esp Ec-1000 VB with Emg 81/60
Esp ec-1000 Snow White with SD Jb/Jazz
Esp ltd f-50
Amp:
Randall rd-20h
Randall rd112-v30
Pedals:
Digitech rp-1000
Yet another JP6? Nice.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Niiiiiiiice

What does the upper toggle do?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
Niiiiiiiice

What does the upper toggle do?

it's for the Piezo pickup. down is off, middle is Piezo and standard pups and up is just Piezo.
Quote by Mr Winters
What exactly does the piezo do, in terms of sound?

it's basically an acoustic simulating pick-up.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Haaaaaate.

Can't wait to get a JP7 some day...
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
nice pics. i'll have to hold back on an opinion of it until you send it to me for a few....ahem...uhh.... days( yeah, yeah, just days) so that i can try it out.
Thanks everyone.

Quote by ExDementia
Beautiful finish. HNGD!

By the way, TS, its a snowball's chance in hell but I figured I'd ask; do you by any chance happen to be a Van Halen fan?

Eddie is the reason i started playing, I remember being a kid and watching twister and the ending credits came on and I was mesmerized with what I was hearing.
Quote by evh5150vanhalen
Thanks everyone.

Eddie is the reason i started playing, I remember being a kid and watching twister and the ending credits came on and I was mesmerized with what I was hearing.

Humans Being is a great song. One of the few VH songs I like. Sorry, not trying to start anything, I respect his talents immensely, I've just not a big fan of the band.
can we get a family shot pls?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Beautiful EB/MM, worth every penny!
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
really nice EDIT: nice colour, too- don't think i've ever seen them in that colour before.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

I love that coloration. I want one! I have the 7 string version, I just want the 6 to even it out . HNGD!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Awesome stuff man, though it doesn't sound like there was any dramatic turn of events only sweet sweet glorious NGD! Sounds like you're having the same feeling the day I picked up my Gibson Explorer, better then any Christmas as a kid. Didn't even have to plug the guitar in, picked it up fondled the neck a little and it was like it was an extension of my body (now read that in a stoned hippy voice!) A MM is high up on my priority list, such beautiful pieces of craftsmanship.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
great
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
guess im the only one that hates the finish lol. ive never like red burst guitars. but happy ngd
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That ****ing does it, my next build is going to be a JP6 clone.
Awesom axe, I'm more jelly than Smucker's. Hngd!
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Nice man! HNGD
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by W4RP1G
That ****ing does it, my next build is going to be a JP6 clone.

Same here.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Beautiful! HNGD! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I came.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
That guitar is absolutely GORGEOUS.

HNGD. Crazy quilt top on that thing.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i don't know much about cars, but that car looks badass
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

^ haha agreed
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

damn that shit is hot. HNGD so jelous
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus