Damn if i aint getting a guitar center email every hour then im getting one from ebay or crutchfield. GAH!

How do i stop gc email
Find a yew tree which has grown upon the bones of dead men. Cut a bough from this tree, and fashion it into a bow. Using this bow, kill a stag on the fifth full moon of the year. Cut the stag's throat and rub its blood into your face, hair, and genitals while repeatedly chanting "Guitar Center ego te denego". Dance under the shadow of Stonehenge at midnight and the ritual will be complete.
Quote by whoomit
Robot Prostitute Army.

Obviously

#votewhoomit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
#votehorsedick
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by entity0009
Find a yew tree which has grown upon the bones of dead men. Cut a bough from this tree, and fashion it into a bow. Using this bow, kill a stag on the fifth full moon of the year. Cut the stag's throat and rub its blood into your face, hair, and genitals while repeatedly chanting "Guitar Center ego te denego". Dance under the shadow of Stonehenge at midnight and the ritual will be complete.

Mine is easier but yours sounds like more fun!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
guitar center wat u doin, guitar center, pls stahp. Email them that.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.