Randomly thought I'd take a trip down to the beach today, wander into the music shop to buy a snare drum and this is what I ended up with...

It's a secondhand Sonor jungle kit with a nice little 14 inch kick (edit - 16 inch kick), perfect for pub and function gigs/generally getting around. They retail for about £600 online and I hadn't seen one in that finish before, but they sold it to me for £350. It sounds incredible, so happy with this. Its being delivered on tuesday so hopefully I'll be able to upload some videos/sound samples of it then.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Last edited by Skinny91 at Oct 6, 2012,
That's sick, always kind of wondered what those little kits are like as I've never had the opportunity to play one myself... I don't think Sonor really have the ability to put out top notch products so I can't see you being disappointed with it, congratulations
Thanks man, I do love Sonor

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
That's rad. I love tiny kits like this. So easy to transport and so much fun to play. Nice job.
Thanks guys Still trying to figure out some tiger related nickname for it because of the colour scheme but I could only think of Tony haha.

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
nice I bought my drummer a smaller kit a few yrs ago. It is a DDrum dominion ash pocket kit it has a great fosused sound.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by whoomit
Garfield!

Perfect

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp