Page 1 of 2
If someone were to clone themselves, then have sex with that clone, would this be incest, masturbation or otherwise? Settle a band argument.

Never has a question been so worthy of being in The Pit.
It'd be damn sexy whatever it is.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd write a song about it.

But incest. Your clone isn't you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
It'd be the most amazing experience of your life followed by the most shameful.

So, pretty much masturbation then?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
So, pretty much masturbation then?
While crying, yeah.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Wolfinator-x

But that's wrong. If you could make a perfect clone with the same memories as you, it would be you. Or better yet, how about this: What if you from two seconds in the future came to sex you up two seconds in the past. The only difference would be an age of two seconds.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Wolfinator-x

That's so going on our EP
I got one that will blow your mind further, could it be considered rape if the clone didn't consent?
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by naedauuf
But that's wrong. If you could make a perfect clone with the same memories as you, it would be you. Or better yet, how about this: What if you from two seconds in the future came to sex you up two seconds in the past. The only difference would be an age of two seconds.

But then surely after two seconds of this, you'd have to travel back in time to have sex with yourself in the first place?
Quote by ne14t
I got one that will blow your mind further, could it be considered rape if the clone didn't consent?

But we'd be the same person - wouldn't we have the same opinions?
Quote by naedauuf
Yeah, the second option would be closer to masturbation.

Kinda like if a hooker gets sexually assaulted; is it rape or theft?

I vote incest cuz a clone is just a genetic copy of your body. Not your consciousness. At least with current technology anyway.
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginear
Enginere

I'm Good at Math
Incest, defined as sexual intercourse with a member of your immediate family; it doesn't get much more immediate than yourself, and since this clone would be genetically identical to you, it would be a member of your family. At least as much as you yourself are.

Masturbation? No. That's something that you do to yourself, not a representation of yourself, and doesn't involve one person doing it to another. When a second person becomes involved, it becomes something else.

There you go.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
It would be more like having sex with a toy. inb4 clones that are exact replicas are human too
If someone were to clone themself then that clone would only be a baby, and therefore that someone would be a paedophile.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If someone were to clone themself then that clone would only be a baby, and therefore that someone would be a paedophile.

+1

It isn't masturbation unless you are touching yourself, you in another body that looks exactly like you and thinks exactly like you is still you in another body.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
It has to be incest. Because you obviously need a sample of your own DNA to make a clone, right? And assuming you used some sort of machine to clone yourself, that would technically make it your child, who looks exactly like you. I mean you give a woman your DNA to make life, how is it different by using a machine?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by palm mute
+1

It isn't masturbation unless you are touching yourself, you in another body that looks exactly like you and thinks exactly like you is still you in another body.

Actually nevermind, you can by definition masturbate other people who aren't even clones and it is still masturbation.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
You gotta change the gender of the clone.

But then the real question is, what if you had a baby?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Paddynbob
If someone were to clone themselves, then have sex with that clone, would this be incest, masturbation or otherwise? Settle a band argument.

im almost 100% positive this was already a thread. and im pretty sure the question was even structured the same grammatically. i think there was a poll in which the winner was "incesturbation" or some shit.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Oct 5, 2012,
All that is relevant is whether they have identical genes. In this hypothetical situation we might as well assume that they do (although if you were capable of cloning a human I imagine you could tamper with its DNA easily); therefore it's incest. If your clone was of the opposite sex and you got it pregnant my guess would be the risks of birth defects would be tremendous because the genes of the parents are identical. Just a guess, though.
Last edited by napalm890 at Oct 5, 2012,
i seen dis thread before.

i would totally bang an adult female clone of myself.

not because i want to be outrageous, but because i'm desperate.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i seen dis thread before.

i would totally bang an adult female clone of myself.

not because i want to be outrageous, but because i'm desperate.

Quote by Paddynbob
This question is older than the internet and I guarantee it has been in the Pit many times before.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Would you feel pity for your clone if it had a hard time of it, like you would a twin?

Brotherhood and family ties can be a strong invisible bond. I think you would latch onto a clone like a twin, psychologically.

If you forced a dirty sanchez upon your clone, you would pity it afterward. It would be bad and you would regret your momentary bliss on its tenders.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Oct 5, 2012,
Quote by palm mute
Actually nevermind, you can by definition masturbate other people who aren't even clones and it is still masturbation.

Hey, you're pretty hawt. Wanna go out sometime?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Kortez3000
That would be gay, because when I jerk it I don't think about me.

You've never jerked to yourself in the mirror?
ayy lmao
I thought it was a requirement that if you were locked in a room with a clone of yourself that you had to commit to coitus with it after a certain amount of time.

I would consider it incest as its definitely not masturbation. as others stated it doesn't get more related to you than being an exact genetic replica of yourself.
I Like Green!
It would just be sex with a person with identical dna as you, but not self masturbation nor is it a family member.
Page 1 of 2