Enigmatic564
518 IQ
I'm not actually sure, but I feel like I might. I was walking around in 32 degree weather for about 90 minutes last night And I feel terrible this morning. Does anyone know the symptoms/signs of pneumonia or anything else that could be similar to it?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
You don't get pneumonia from being cold.

Edit: or hot, or whatever the hell 32 is like on whatever system you're using.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Oct 6, 2012,
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Enigmatic564
I'm not actually sure, but I feel like I might. I was walking around in 32 degree weather for about 90 minutes last night And I feel terrible this morning. Does anyone know the symptoms/signs of pneumonia or anything else that could be similar to it?

I'm pretty sure you can't get it that quickly.

Also, I have bronchitis right now and that comes before pneumonia. Bronchitis sucks enough as it is....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 6, 2012,
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
you get pneumonia from water inside your lungs and then you die

actually that's not true at all.

ish.

either way, google stoopid.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 6, 2012,
Enigmatic564
518 IQ
Really? Sad... I was lied to is a child then
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
8,778 IQ
Edit: ^Problem solved!

...This is the kind of thing where you stop asking the internet for advice and go to a doctor since pneumonia can, you know, kill you. Even if it's just a suspicion, better safe than dead.
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 81-81
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2015: 5-11
2015 Pick 'Em: 155-101
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Oct 6, 2012,
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Enigmatic564
Really? Sad... I was lied to is a child then

It's usually caused by an infection in one or both of your lungs. Symptoms include, well, look.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
chaos13
Toothbrush
263 IQ
There will be no question whether or not you're sick if you have pneumonia. If walking across the distance of your home leaves you exhausted and you're coughing so hard you can barely breathe, you probably have pneumonia.

But as someone already said, it doesn't build up over a day. It took three weeks of bouncing between head colds and chest colds before the doctor finally realized I had it.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
vicarious46
Registered Masshole
437 IQ
Quote by necrosis1193
Edit: ^Problem solved!

...This is the kind of thing where you stop asking the internet for advice and go to a doctor since pneumonia can, you know, kill you. Even if it's just a suspicion, better safe than dead.

Fucking this. Why do people come to the pit for a diagnosis?!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
Quote by chaos13
There will be no question whether or not you're sick if you have pneumonia. If walking across the distance of your home leaves you exhausted and you're coughing so hard you can barely breathe, you probably have pneumonia.

But as someone already said, it doesn't build up over a day. It took three weeks of bouncing between head colds and chest colds before the doctor finally realized I had it.

I was diagnosed with pneumonia twice and it really wasn't that bad. Probably the sickest I've been but it really just felt like a particularly bad fever. Maybe I just got really mild ones.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
I'm pretty sure you can't get it that quickly.

Also, I have bronchitis right now and that comes before pneumonia. Bronchitis sucks enough as it is....

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,961 IQ
I think TS has just discovered a new diagnostic tool - making shit up as you go along!
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa

Exactly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,702 IQ
You may not have pneumonia, but you might want to talk to your doctor about asking The Pit if you might have pneumonia.

This may involve a few suppositories.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
sam b
7,860 IQ
You got pneumonia from being in 32 degree heat?

koo