Page 2 of 2
The girls don't dress like that here - it's too cold.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
The girls don't dress like that here - it's too cold.

Where do you live? Antarctica?

I live in Michigan and Halloween is a slutfest.
I mean, what's not to like about women showing damn near everything and having a party? Halloween is like one of those holidays that is awesome no matter what age you are.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
We don't have Halloween. We are not American.

We have a Turkish white knight who claims to be Spanish prancing on his grey steed, surrounded by charred helpers as they go up and down the soot-filled chimneys to deliver presents for the children on the white knights birthday.

Certainly alot more interesting than 'trick or treat'.
Quote by Lord_Doku
We don't have Halloween. We are not American.

We have a Turkish white knight who claims to be Spanish prancing on his grey steed, surrounded by charred helpers as they go up and down the soot-filled chimneys to deliver presents for the children on the white knights birthday.

Certainly alot more interesting than 'trick or treat'.

Sounds like an odd version of Christmas to me.
Halloween isn't really celebrated by people around here much, yet all the shops still get in all the halloween stuff and wonder why it doesn't sell.
So pro = the occasional party that might happen so girls can dress like sluts
Con = It's not exactly common

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
One of the few times i can wear my fox suit without being oppressed for it.
Pros:
candy
hot chicks
hot chicks dressed like candy
candy dressed like hot chicks

Cons:
my neighborhood is shit for halloween
when my parents buy cheap candy
Mitt romney wouldent need a costume to trick or treat. Or to get the cops called.
He's ****ing scary as it is.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Left obviously does not work at Hooters, random hair displays untidyness. Also, who only wraps Xmas lights around 3/4 of a doorframe?
Right has it all wrong, although it was hot in the old west that outfit would never protect you from an
Injun attack.

Pros:
Parties.
Girls.
Candy
Scaring kids.

Cons:
Having Police called on you.
That one "drunk girl/guy" at the party that makes it awkward for everyone else.
Pros: Acid

Cons: Everyone turns into wild animals
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I like the fall weather. Some people I think overdue it with costumes but I guess that's what the holiday is all about. It's def not my favorite.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I don't dress up but I'm considering wearing a batman shirt and coloring my hair orange. Would I pass?

sunbather is shit
You'd be pretty close.

Pros:
-------

- Epic time to splurge on candy.
- Big time parties.

Cons:
-------

- Epic hangover
- No more candy
http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Pros:
Parties
Candy

Cons:
Diabetes

also, if you think you can't celebrate halloween because of school work, two words: time management
cat
Quote by beefcake122
I don't dress up but I'm considering wearing a batman shirt and coloring my hair orange. Would I pass?

Why so serious?
Saint Patty's or Halloween. Whichever results in more drinking. I don't really celebrate holidays unless my family decides to show up somewhere and have a meal, but those are never anything special either.
I wish halloween was bigger over here then what it is. I used to go trick or treating a bit when I was younger and quite a few people would give us stuff usually money instead of sweets (candy for you Americans) but other people mainly the "true blue Aussies" would slam the door in our faces saying something along the lines of wrong country.
To be honest, I think that halloween is becoming more and more unpopular here in the UK (well, where I live). Hardly anyone has any proper parties anymore and no one bothers dressing up. The shops just seem to start selling Christmas decorations, a week or so before Halloween. So... yeah, I would like it if it was more popular where I live (IMO)
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Where do you live? Antarctica?

I live in Michigan and Halloween is a slutfest.

Sweden. Pitch black by 5 PM and minus 5 degrees celsius.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by daytripper75
Should I spend $100 on a Wilfred costume? I'm seriously tempted.

do it. i'm buying one of those $100 Spider-Man costumes if i have the money.

is it really only $100 for one of those dog suits though? i thought it'd be more.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by daytripper75
Should I spend $100 on a Wilfred costume? I'm seriously tempted.

lol, furry
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by daytripper75

nice. do it.

i just thought of another great (in my opinion) costume idea for myself where i dress up as a green lizard and go to someone's house party and get smashed behind their house and sing Big Lizard in My Back Yard all night long.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 7, 2012,
Page 2 of 2