This was said by Mark Chapman, the guy who shot J. Lennon. However, following this logic, anyone could kill all the worthwhile celebrities and become a somebody (but known as a murderer). Personally, this would make Celebrity Big Brother more interesting, especially the evictions.
But, can you think of any more TV shows which may be spiced up with this 'logic' becomes reality, and what would the titles, of the TV shows, if they were to be changed?
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
"By killing Simon Cowell I could become somebody".

The name is switchable for any TV hosts/judges.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Quote by GazzaCee
"By killing Simon Cowell I could become somebody".

Pretty much this, or any really popular actor in general.
Killing a prime minister, king/queen or president is more note worthy than killing any celebrity.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Killing a prime minister, king/queen or president is more note worthy than killing any celebrity.

This. Who knows, you may even go down in the books as the spark of a world war.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
This. Who knows, you may even go down in the books as the spark of a world war.

Gavrilo Princip was a banana-man.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

My favourite method is to crash into some kind of world center of commerce using some form of commercial mass transport. Someone should do that.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by TheTee56
Gavrilo Princip was a banana-man.
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Thank you, all powerful banana lord.
I have a huge fear if rays.
bang bang gavrilo principe
bang bang the first six are for you
bang bang the seventh one's for me
bang bang europe's gonna weep

Quote by GazzaCee
"By killing Simon Cowell I could become somebody who made the world a better place".

fixed
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by slapsymcdougal

That's just mainstream propaganda. The banana men are ruthless and hideous. Be on your guard.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Ben Elton wrote an interesting book on this, can't remember what it was called. About a murder in the Big Brother house.
By killing in the name of, I can become Zach De La Rocha.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
By killing in the name of, I can become Zach De La Rocha.

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Is there a cure?

You know, in some situations, suicide is understandable.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Celebrity fit club

Host: Charles Manson, you gained three pounds this week.

Manson: Did I gain three? Or did the world lose over a million? Since people die every day, thus decreasing the mass of the Earth. And who's to say that this isn't the true reality? Maybe in the spiritual reality I lost seven pounds, but in political piggy reality I gained seventy-two.
Quote by VanTheKraut
I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Is there a cure?

You know, in some situations, suicide is understandable.

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

if I kill you will I become somebody?

sunbather is shit
Quote by Skullivan
Celebrity fit club

Host: Charles Manson, you gained three pounds this week.

Manson: Did I gain three? Or did the world lose over a million? Since people die every day, thus decreasing the mass of the Earth. And who's to say that this isn't the true reality? Maybe in the spiritual reality I lost seven pounds, but in political piggy reality I gained seventy-two.

"Do you feel blame , are you mad, do you feel like woosikaboblafranichgafranichbu*tchboobagiggadarammichdegagegi*ggiggiggoogledyaggablefradabib*ichwa..... no. next question".
Quote by beefcake122
if I kill you will I become somebody?

You'll become the man who tried to kill me and failed.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
At least it'll be a challenge for one of us. But I like your spunky can-do attitude.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by beefcake122
challenge accepted

This challenge is going to be legen... wait for it...

Tbh, I didn't read the challenge. Just wanted to say that.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth