And unlike some other kid, I'm not here to whine but to rejoice!

Just turned 21 as of eleven minutes ago and I'm stoked (even though being legal here is 18). Birthdays are ALWAYS fun (generalization).

So Pit, what did you do for your last birthday?

I, personally, went out yesterday night with a couple of friends and had a blast.
Got a haircut :\
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Mine was the other day. Turned 19 :I
Got some smokes, alcohol and a new phone. I enjoyed it.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
It's only quarter after twelve. Why would you be back so soon from celebrating?

Anyway, happy birthday.

Last night = friday night.

Sorry, I guess I did not make that clear :/
My last birthday was really depressing. I wanted it to be, though, in spite of my families efforts. Insisted that nobody bought me anything and there be no semblance of a party. Fukc it, I wanted to be a teenager again, 20 is too damn old.

Alcohol helped, though.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Oct 7, 2012,
I didn't want to turn 20. It seems so old.

The actual birthday wasn't bad though. My family went to the Philadelphia Auto Show, and then to the Hard Rock Cafe.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 7, 2012,
Happy Birthday bud! As for me Im not to sure. But for this birthday (Oct 11) I will probably just get really drunk and game Left4Dead
Happy Birthday!

I turned 18 last month and got a flight to indonesia or japan. just have to decode where i want to go more
i paid for beer and weed to get drunk with my friends and my one friend made me listen to music i didn't want to hear all night.

and i slept on the floor.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I spent it with my boyfriend.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
happy bday man
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Nothing much really. My mom took me out for breakfast and I spent the rest of the day lazing around. Felt good man.
I pride myself on my humility.
happy birthday dude
my last birthday i sady spent alone turned 19 but al my freind were either working or away for college
so i ordered a pizza bought me some drinks watched a few movies and payed minecraft al day
My birthday was on the 2nd. I went to school. Lame. Only turned 20 though. Who cares about that birthday anyway?