None, they're all bad.

This.

This thread is done.
lol nah bish
>band shirt
>fashionable

pick one and only one
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Well that second one is the classiest of all the chooces, but it's out of stock so I guess you shouldnt get any of them.
I pride myself on my humility.
Probably the one in the middle. The first one is HORRIBLE
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Quote by Trowzaa
None, they're all bad.

Frankly this. Band shirts aren't "fashionable," and these ones all seem too gaudy.
Quote by N_J_B_B
>band shirt
>fashionable

pick one and only one

Pretty much this
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Oct 7, 2012,
That Fleetwood Mac shirt is pretty fly, go with that one.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
they all suck and who pays $20 for a band tee?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by captainsnazz
The young guns one is horrible but the other two are pretty nice. Sort of thing I might wear, but unfortunately I'm not really a fan of those bands.

This guy is wrong.
Why can't any hardcore/post-hardcore/pop-hardcore bands make good tees?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart

They really can't, but tbf most band shirts look awful. At least 90% of them.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Todd Hart

well that's some generalization.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by WCPhils
They really can't, but tbf most band shirts look awful. At least 90% of them.

Well indeed, but if you're wearing a shit shirt from a popular band then at least you get kudos for that; wearing a shit shirt from a shit band is just pointless.
Quote by WCPhils
^ TGA are the sux

inb4 Jay bans me

U R THE ONE WHO IS THE SUX
i miss the old kanye
Quote by Primus2112

now that's a kewl shirt.
Quote by Primus2112

LOL U MAD
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jakesmellspoo

now that's a kewl shirt.

indubitably

Quote by WCPhils
LOL U MAD

YEAH I MAD
i miss the old kanye
Quote by WCPhils
LOL U MAD

U IS BOTH THE SUX

Spambots are getting wiley, metinks
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
all of those shirts suck dickballs ts

also your taste in music is subpar in my humble opinion
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by messupp

**** yeah AoF. I'm seeing their last concert ever as a band, just sayin.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
I just looked for about 15 minutes and only found a few shirts that were somewhat nifty. Someone post some cool ones.
Quote by Weaponized
I'm wearing a Descendents shirt right now

i need a new one.

i have two (Milo Goes to College & I Don't Want To Grow Up) and they're both one size too small and worn the **** out.
Page 1 of 2