Page 2 of 3
Quote by LaidBack
Not even close to a rookie error. I was celebrating a friend's birthday, another friend landing her first stand up comedy gig, my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend, and getting hired at a new job. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

And I had just bought some pedals...so...I can't justify these.

Ok fair call You can miss out on these because they are very good reasons.
Yea...but the GAS Fiend within is never going to let me live down this sale...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Telecaster7
Ok fair call You can miss out on these because they are very good reasons.

Oh and since you're a fellow Perthian, did you take a gander at Kosmic's BUTT sale this weekend?
Quote by Dan_5893
Oh and since you're a fellow Perthian, did you take a gander at Kosmic's BUTT sale this weekend?

I didn't get around to it. I've heard (and kind of seen) that they can be a bit hit and miss from year to year. But then again this is the first year I've really had any kind of money (hence my just spending $150 on pedals out of the blue) so maybe I would have seen it differently. Anyway, did you get to it? If so how was it?
I only got to go in for about half an hour on the Sunday, so all the decent stuff had gone. They were liquidating all their Dean stock at $249 a guitar for everything, but there were only the Dimebag shaped ones left. There were a few decently priced Telecasters and PRS', and some decent PA bargains but otherwise there wasn't anything of note. Apparently there was a Grand Piano that someone snagged for $9k off retail, and they'd reduced the EVH and Hendrix replica's down by around $20k apiece.
Quote by ihartfood
dammit, I can't afford this OR the orange cab right now. F*CK!

But can you afford both?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Code doesn't work for me.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Code doesn't work for me.

Probably expired, it didn't work for me this time. Besides they're priced at $88 again.

In yesterday's frenzy, they were priced at $44/pedal; so, $22/pedal after the discount ... I think I got 10 + the power supply.

Thanks Matt!!!
Ya, they said they lost a ton of money and that it was a mistake. Still haven't gotten word on whether or not they're giving them to me.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Mine got shipped. And they didn't ask for more money.

Best deal ever. Thanks for posting this Matt.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Man, as if I missed out on that...

I found out there is another code though. "jo36yo" gives you 20% off. Not sure what it's limited to, but the discount does apply to Mooer pedals.
Kenneth
Alright this is pretty freakin' awesome!! With this I could get three pretty awesome pedals all for under $100! Now which ones....

How are the Mooer od/dist pedals? I've heard good things about the Joyo ones but haven't really heard much about the Mooer ones. Actually, I've never heard of these pedals before looking at this thread.

I plan on buying a chorus, a distortion, and a third whatever pedal. I put the Mooer Chorus pedal and the Joyo Crunch, but was contemplating maybe having it the other way around. As for the third pedal, I'm open to about anything but for right now I'm debating on either the Joyo Ultimate Drive or an A/B box. Look at my sig for current gear and let me know if the things I want seem a redundant or if I should go for it.
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Quote by mmolteratx
Ya, they said they lost a ton of money and that it was a mistake. Still haven't gotten word on whether or not they're giving them to me.

That sucks! Was looking to buying all of them off you
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by darkwolf291
They have to or give you a refund.

They can't make you pay more, lest they get sued for false advertising

They're in Singapore. They don't give one shit about me trying to sue them. Though I totally could. I'm just questioning whether or not it would be worth it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by Eppicurt

WTF. I ordered mine before everybody and paid for expedited shipping and still no word.

And
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by Telecaster7
I think it expired. I bought a bunch with the code last night but only a few hours later it didn't work. I'm guessing it expired at midnight last night (Singapore time, GMT+8)

no, the code is still working, i just orderd three pedals for only 100$
That's odd. "mooer132" doesn't work for me, but "jo36yo" still does. It's only 20% off, I don't need itty bitty pedals that badly.
Kenneth
It still works for me. I don't feel like spending $44... But if I could have gotten the $22 deal I would have been very happy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Yep. I've tired it with multiple mooers, a mix of mooers and joyos. Eh, whatever.
Kenneth
Last edited by &baconstrips at Oct 9, 2012,
Quit out, reload the site and try again. It didn't work for me at first either, but I did that and it did for some reason.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by &baconstrips
Yep. I've tired it with multiple mooers, a mix of mooers and joyos. Eh, whatever.

Which Mooers? Only certain ones trigger the code for some reason.

FWIW, the code has decreased to 50% now.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
Which Mooers? Only certain ones trigger the code for some reason.

FWIW, the code has decreased to 50% now.

I realized that, I bought the chorus and a joyo power supply.
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals
Quote by Ippon
Probably expired, it didn't work for me this time. Besides they're priced at $88 again.

In yesterday's frenzy, they were priced at $44/pedal; so, $22/pedal after the discount ... I think I got 10 + the power supply.

Thanks Matt!!!

the Joyo one? I might be interested in one or two of those
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Man kinda bummed I missed out on that mistake, but still a pretty good deal overall. I just order the Mooer Crunch and the Joyo Analog Chorus so hopefully they sound good. The 15 day wait is gonna be hell though!!
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
I still haven't gotten anything from them saying they've shipped.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Its working! Looking forward to getting a new Chorus pedal I've been needing!
Fender 1962 Reissue Telecaster MIJ
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Vintage V400N
Vox VT50

My tele is practically my baby.
Quote by mmolteratx
I still haven't gotten anything from them saying they've shipped.

Neither have I. Considering I gave them some more money to deliver within 3-6 days, and considering also that I could swim from Perth to Singapore in 3-6 days, they should be here soon.
Quote by Eppicurt

Same here!
I didn't buy much, just a noise gate and reverb that i needed for use with my 6505+ but none the less I saved about 50 quid so I'm not gonna grumble at that!
My order which placed three days ago has been shipped.I receive a Email from marcmart.You can check your Email.I can not waiting for my echo mooer.
Quote by Telecaster7
Neither have I. Considering I gave them some more money to deliver within 3-6 days, and considering also that I could swim from Perth to Singapore in 3-6 days, they should be here soon.