Page 2 of 2
Here's what I did:

Stage one: Cut out half your "bad" meals in a week. Replace with healthy alternatives. Drink diet soda instead of regular. Drink a lot of water. Write down everything you eat for a few days. Figure out where you're going wrong.

Stage two: Start exercising. Don't try to push yourself too hard in the beginning. Losing weight and getting healthy is a lifestyle change. It's not the kind of thing that you can do all in one swoop, so don't try to do too much in the beginning.

Stage three: Exercise regularly. Most of your meals should be healthy. Allow yourself one cheat day a week.

The point is to not drive yourself crazy. If you break down and eat a bunch of chips, it's not the end of the world. Just work harder at your next work out.

What I did was adjust myself. So stage one had me lose X amount of weight. When I plateaued, I went to the second stage. When I plateaued again, stage three. I'm not sure if this is really the best way to do it, and I didn't plan this out, but the end result is me being 45 pounds lighter. And the way I live and feel is completely different. I'm at the point where I have to exercise and I have to eat good food or I feel awful.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Eat food that's good for you in reasonable portions, and get off your ass. It's hard work. I don't understand why this is so damned confusing for so many people who are over 10 years old.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Yo I swear the average height and weight of the Pit is around 6'4'' and 250 pounds and the average SAT score is 2200.
pinga
You're like 230-40ish pounds right? At 6 foot 5 I don't really consider that unreasonable.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W