Page 1 of 7
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
So i recently accomplished a long term goal of mine. i broke the official world record for fastest guitar player. for this record i had to play flight of the bumblebee from 170 to 1300 BPM. here is the video with a picture of my certificate at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHIxxH7_g9U

anyway i need some views to get it started so if you could check it out and SHARE or leave a comment id appreciate it a lot. shred on brothers

inb4 no feel
inb4 faked
inb4 waste of life
inb4 op can't inb4
Last edited by SuperShredderDa at Oct 7, 2012,
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa
So i recently accomplished a long term goal of mine. i broke the official world record for fastest guitar player. for this record i had to play flight of the bumblebee from 170 to 1300 BPM. here is the video with a picture of my certificate at the end

I saw your video on sevenstring.org. Quite impressive.
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You could have had a great vibrato if you worked on that instead. then you could make people cry, instead of making them sigh.

Okay, so it's your right to work on whatever the hell you want and all. But why would you spend so much time on something that sounds shit, just for bragging rights?

Oh jeez not this shit again
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
I could care less. I could, but it would be very difficult, since I already care so little. I don't think it's worth the effort. Seriously, what a waste of time and effort.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
867 IQ
I found your video.

I think lil wayne is still better, i know he's not as technically skilled, but he trys....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Cool. I gave you a like.

Edit: nope, it wouldn't let me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa
how do i prove that this is me if i must -_-

Show me a picture of your mom.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
adamgur96
Not caring no more
867 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa
how do i prove that this is me if i must -_-

No one really asked you to prove it's you..... Mainly because no one really cares about this, i mean, it's not that interesting and it's a waste of time.....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
No one really asked you to prove it's you..... Mainly because no one really cares about this, i mean, it's not that interesting and it's a waste of time.....

understandable. well its there for whoever cares i guess
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Show me a picture of your mom.

rather not. especially for someone with your profile name
ChadLikesGuitar
Banned
1,415 IQ
horrible tone, but after watching the video I'm impressed. That shit sounds insane lmao
Last edited by ChadLikesGuitar at Oct 7, 2012,
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
That hat makes your ears look big.

You were wearing a hat weren't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
Quote by shmeegle
"please share if you enjoy this video"

How could anyone possibly enjoy this??

Because even the most pathetic person ever could feel better about how they spend their time after watching that. I mean, who could possibly make poorer use of their time than that guy?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,270 IQ
Imagine the amount of pussy playing like that will get you.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
2,508 IQ
Your tone sucks ass!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
559 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa

All this tells me is that your mother has a ham sandwich that could fit a horse hogy between it's loaves.
T00DEEPBLUE
Boba FRETT
2,270 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa

Horsedick is the ****ing man. **** you.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
Because even the most pathetic person ever could feel better about how they spend their time after watching that. I mean, who could possibly make poorer use of their time than that guy?

Yeah your right, being known as the fastest guitar player in the world would be terrible
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
Quote by Jackal58
That hat makes your ears look big.

You were wearing a hat weren't you?

a fedora aka the worlds greatest headwear
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
yes yes it does but thats not MY tone. its the tone i needed to bring out every detail of my playing for the record
SuperShredderDa
21 IQ
Quote by W4RP1G
Yeah your right, being known as the fastest guitar player in the world would be terrible

THIS!
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
559 IQ
Quote by W4RP1G

It's not that it's terrible, it's just that there doesn't seem to be any actual use for it.

Past 300 BPM, what use is there musically? Most of the notes are slurred together and don't have any definition or character, so it makes one wonder; why?
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
I don't get the hate. Most world records are pointless. They can still be kind of neat though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It's not that it's terrible, it's just that there doesn't seem to be any actual use for it.

Past 300 BPM, what use is there musically? Most of the notes are slurred together and don't have any definition or character, so it makes one wonder; why?

I'm not sure I follow. You believe that in order for someone to compete for the fastest guitar player record, they need to be producing good music? Making good music and setting a world record are not related in this case.
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
2,508 IQ
(Invalid img)
well played ts well played
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Jackal58
Pit Daddy
2,486 IQ
Quote by SuperShredderDa
idk I'm new here so sorry if he's a legend just a creepy request

I think Horsedick has asked everybody here for a picture of their mom.

If that's you kudos to you. You got more patience than I do.

Now go get a job.

Stetsons>Fedoras.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
Quote by W4RP1G
I'm not sure I follow. You believe that in order for someone to compete for the fastest guitar player record, they need to be producing good music? Making good music and setting a world record are not related in this case.

It's like if I set the record for the largest painting ever, but the entire canvas is colored the same shade of blue. What's the point? No matter how big it is, it's just all blue. Wouldn't it be more fun and worthwhile to paint a nice picture instead?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.
FearMyLightning
Banned
482 IQ
I like the skill in this. It takes alot of talent to properly photoshop a video of you sped up into a video where there's a clock and a guy leaning sorta at normal speed.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
Quote by FearMyLightning
I like the skill in this. It takes alot of talent to properly photoshop a video of you sped up into a video where there's a clock and a guy leaning sorta at normal speed.

No it doesn't.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Read this please.