Page 5 of 7
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Sort of. But I don't pick up my guitar just to play as fast as humanly possible. I can't help but compare this to music (as someone has said this isn't supposed to sound good), because for shit's sake you're playing a instrument.
I can appreciate the talent, really I can. But as I said I don't go to my guitar to play as fast as I can. This thread is like creativity vs technicality

funny thing is... neither do i
Quote by theogonia777
Not to be mean but... couldn't you have just arranged a real show with real music instead of sports? Or if you wanted sports you could have had a chairty dodgeball tournament. That would have been a good idea.

i went on to play music after i did my attempt
@SuperShredderDa try not to triple post, if you wanna answer a few people do it in one post.

It's annoying when people do that.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Thanks for go through the trouble of making an account and post this, makes me feel loved. Cheers fast guitar guy <3
Quote by SuperShredderDa
funny thing is... neither do i

"I don't pick up my guitar to be the fastest player."
Spends probably about a year trying to play Flight of the Bumblebee faster than anyone in the world.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
"I don't pick up my guitar to be the fastest player."
Spends probably about a year trying to play Flight of the Bumblebee faster than anyone in the world.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I checked out the last person to hold the record, which was at 999 BPM, and I would advise you to try this again, but with a better tone and the Midi file volume turned down.

The last person who did it was very clear and accurate with his speed, but yours' I could hardly tell was even you and not the midi.
What's with all the people being giant dicks to the threadstarter on the first page? Great community, guys.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Thanks for go through the trouble of making an account and post this, makes me feel loved. Cheers fast guitar guy <3

cheers
Quote by GodofCheesecake
What's with all the people being giant dicks to the threadstarter on the first page? Great community, guys.

yeah not exactly a warm welcome haha
Stop double posting.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

I don't know. I was just kidding like I always do, and thought others were as well.

I guess not.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah only retards double post

I love you so much....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah only retards double post

He's been double and triple posting on like every page but I guess we shouldn't care since you don't right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He's been double and triple posting on like every page but I guess we shouldn't care since you don't right?

You can't keep up with him, is that what I'm reading?

Don't worry TS, stick to your speed and follow your dreams!

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

i don't know how to put them in one post
Quote by T.s.e
Well that's a pretty ****ing stupid goal then

Not more stupid than building enormous houses of cards etc.

Bravo TS, that's impressive.
Quote by Jyrgen

exactly! just something interesting to watch i guess
Quote by SuperShredderDa
i don't know how to put them in one post

You seriously don't know how to copy and paste? Maybe you should work on that instead of flight of the bumblebees.

Quote by Jyrgen

So stupid and enormous? I don't get what you're trying to say.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Oct 8, 2012,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You seriously don't know how to copy and paste? Maybe you should work on that instead of flight of the bumblebees.

computers scare me /s
Quote by SuperShredderDa
computers scare me /s

Then go outside, hang with your friends and never come back here again.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by SuperShredderDa
exactly! just something interesting to watch i guess

just realized I've now talked to the fastest guitarist in the world
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So stupid and enormous? I don't get what you're trying to say.

Just trying to make a point that its not even meant to be "musical" necessarily, and how being able to play that so fast is not necessarily useful at all, but neither are the majority of other world records. It's just for entertainment value, and if you don't find it interesting,
Quote by Jyrgen
just realized I've now talked to the fastest guitarist in the world

Just trying to make a point that its not even meant to be "musical" necessarily, and how being able to play that so fast is not necessarily useful at all, but neither are the majority of other world records. It's just for entertainment value, and if you don't find it interesting,

oh hai
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Why don't you make like a bumblebee and fly... really fast?

Because I dont have any records to chase.

Why don't you make like Rob and Kristen and split?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Because I dont have any records to chase.

Why don't you make like Rob and Kristen and split?

Ohhhhhhhh because that has nothing to do with anything here
Quote by SuperShredderDa
computers scare me /s

When you click the "Quote" button, it brings you to a screen that has the quote format on it. Just copy that and click on the back button on your browser and click the "Quote" button to the other comment that you wish to reply to. Once you arrive at that screen, simply paste what you copied before and, viola, you now have two quotes on the same page. If you have three or more, simply continue the process. Enter your response below each quote so that we know which one you are responding to. Like this:

Quote by SuperShredderDa
hi

Sup

Quote by SuperShredderDa
nothing much, you?

I'm doing well

...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Ohhhhhhhh because that has nothing to do with anything here

Ooooooh because that changes my point right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

When you click the "Quote" button, it brings you to a screen that has the quote format on it. Just copy that and click on the back button on your browser and click the "Quote" button to the other comment that you wish to reply to. Once you arrive at that screen, simply paste what you copied before and, viola, you now have two quotes on the same page. If you have three or more, simply continue the process. Enter your response below each quote so that we know which one you are responding to. Like this:

testing

Quote by c3powil

testing

Yeah, you failed
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by c3powil

testing

You forgot to add the /quote thingy at the end.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat

Quote by c3powil

testing

dangit
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ooooooh because that changes my point right?

Well yeah it shows you have been affected by the media to bring up the morons in that film, whereas I was using material in this thread!

Ohhhhhh put that in your pipe and smoke it at 1300 puffs a minute!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well yeah it shows you have been affected by the media to bring up the morons in that film, whereas I was using material in this thread!

Ohhhhhh put that in your pipe and smoke it at 1300 puffs a minute!

It's A MODERN DAY LOVE STORY YOU KNAVE. They'll get back together... I know they will.

I'll have you know I don't use a pipe either. I use bongs like civilized people.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I don't understand why everyone is so offended over this...

It's cool. He had a goal, he achieved it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
We are. Now give us some video lessons like slash.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's A MODERN DAY LOVE STORY YOU KNAVE. They'll get back together... I know they will.

I'll have you know I don't use a pipe either. I use bongs like civilized people.

Are we holier than thou now? Ooooo, a bong! I bet you live in some fancy mansion as well, am I right?
Well, fuck you you spoiled brat that got everything handed to him on a silver platter. Go enjoy your modern day love stories while me and TS will work as hard as we can on being the very best like no one ever was, as to catch them was my real test and to train them was my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide. These pit monkeys don't understand the power that's inside OF TS
GOTTA PLAY THEM ALL (It's just you and me)
I KNOW IT'S OUR DESTINY
Oh TS, oh music's our best friend, IN A SONG WE MUST DEFEND

BUMBLEBEE, GOTTA PLAY IT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

see, this is what happens on my days off.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Are we holier than thou now? Ooooo, a bong! I bet you live in some fancy mansion as well, am I right?
Well, fuck you you spoiled brat that got everything handed to him on a silver platter. Go enjoy your modern day love stories while me and TS will work as hard as we can on being the very best like no one ever was, as to catch them was my real test and to train them was my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide. These pit monkeys don't understand the power that's inside OF TS
GOTTA PLAY THEM ALL (It's just you and me)
I KNOW IT'S OUR DESTINY
Oh TS, oh music's our best friend, IN A SONG WE MUST DEFEND

BUMBLEBEE, GOTTA PLAY IT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

see, this is what happens on my days off.

Jesus, I don't even know what I just read.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster