Wondergaurd
Thunderfingers...
565 IQ
It's been a really long time, UG. A REALLY long time. I've been away and I've done a lot in life since I was last here, and damn, I really don't know what to think. I mean, there's this feeling where you join an online community, then you either leave or lose contact with people, and one day you stumble back on to things and you're taken back and there's this rush of feelings. I've had a lot of changes for the worse in my life since I joined the site, and I'm really not the same person anymore, which is a bad thing

I really don't know how long I'll stay, but it was nice to come back and reminisce.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
ErikLensherr
ENDHATE
1,688 IQ
Moving out of Appalachia would probably help improve things.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Dr. Jill Stein @DrJillStein
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?" -RATM They can't stop us now.
Wondergaurd
Thunderfingers...
565 IQ
Quote by ErikLensherr
Moving out of Appalachia would probably help improve things.

It's a decent enough little town. Lot of good people, lot of bad ones too. I'm too attached to her, though.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
396 IQ
Wondergaurd

What is the secret of your power?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Just remember, no matter what life throws at you, no matter how twisted, jaded and paranoid life's low points can make you feel, there's always the Pit to keep you centred and remind you that life isn't all low points, there's also quite a lot of fun to be had too.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by slash_GNR666
Wondergaurd

What is the secret of your power?

Judging by his username, it's obviously his mutated form of dyslexia that naturaly shields him from grammar nazis. Kinda like Captain America's shield or Batfink's wings really.
slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,981 IQ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Judging by his username, it's obviously his mutated form of dyslexia that naturaly shields him from grammar nazis. Kinda like Captain America's shield or Batfink's wings really.

Are Batfink's wings superior because they provide greater coverage, or is Captain America's shield better because it's more versatile?
Lord_Doku
ancient bass
2,009 IQ
When you're down and low, the best thing to do is to keep going with the flow. Eventually, you can't flow no more, and the world will notice you, and vice versa.

From there, a new sense of freedom will enlighten you on your pursuit of happiness.

Whatever you do, stay classy.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Are Batfink's wings superior because they provide greater coverage, or is Captain America's shield better because it's more versatile?

Well, Batfink's wings are "like a shield of steel" but Captain America's shield is made from 'vibranium' which apparently absorbs any kinetic energy directed at it... plus, as you say, it's more versatile.

Of course, Batfink's wings are versatile two because as well as making an effective shield, they also allow him to fly.

I dunno, they both have points in their favour but which one is the best? There's only one way to find out...

DardySon
Marshmellow Dildo
175 IQ
Why are you guys discussing who's form of protection is better? Everyone knows niether Batfink or Captain America would be able to stand up to Karate.
slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,981 IQ
Quote by whoomit
Every episode of Batfink is the same. It's incredible.

If you spent the time analysing the episodes in detail, then you'd know that they are in fact only 98.23% the same, which gives them more variation than you find within the Houses of Parliament, where everyone is 99.76% the same.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by W4RP1G
Life's a bitch, and then you die.

Welcome back, whoever you are.

+1
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Neo Evil11
Feminist
1,498 IQ
Aaah ****, you have joined later than me and I've never left.

I still remember the old days of the Pear, icyhot etc.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
isabiggles
UG Addict
1,203 IQ
Holy shit dude, you have no idea what you've created.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
vince1991
The pube in your yogurt
84 IQ
dude if you just come here to whine, piss off. seriously

i didn't really mean it, now don't go and kill yourself. i still love you. please stay with us. don't resist. let madness fill your soul. join us, once more)
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
stepco12345
Banned
269 IQ
Dude, you're a legend. You helped kick off a community and made me meet (figuratively AND literally) some of the coolest people that I now consider friends.