Page 1 of 3
Be honest. Have you or would you ever buy or otherwise acquire alcohol or cigarettes for a minor?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Not cigarettes, but I've bought alcohol for minors before. I don't think it's a big deal since the 21 drinking age is ****ing stupid anyway.
It was my privilege
Many times I was 18 before the majority of my mates.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Adults buy me booze all the time....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Nope. When I was a minor I went to places that didn't ID, like any red-blooded American.
i haven't, but i'd buy cigarettes for someone if they asked me. unless they were like 12 or something.
I bought a few packs for a bandmate, he was 18 at the time stupid NJ laws.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Hmm, I don't think I have bought any minors cigarettes, but I have bought them dutches. And I'm under 21, and have friends that buy booze for me.
Yup. I was the oldest out of my close group of friends at that age, so I was the "go to guy" for over-18 stuff.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Of course, and I charged them extra like a true capitalist
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
I'd buy alcohol for a kid I knew, but I wouldn't buy them too much (don't want them to go overboard). And I'd only buy cigarettes for a friend who smoked and was the born the same year but wasn't yet 18. Couple of months don't hurt.
I did when I was 18 and my friends were 17. To do it as a 30 year old I think it'd be a pretty seedy act.
Quote by purplexing
Of course, and I charged them extra like a true capitalist

Good man. That's what I do. Charge them a quid or two for going. And you get one of their cigs. The classic "one for going" rule.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Years ago I did all the time. Although I made them pay me minimum $30 cash, I guess they couldn't find anyone else because I made a lot of cash doing that.
Yeah, twice.

The first time I was friends with the guy, he was a smart guy and I knew he drank 100X more responsibly than all the middle-ages alcoholics I'm related to.

Second time was for a friend I knew who was buying for a party he was throwing. He was also a responsible drinker, and gave me $10 for the favor.

Although in retrospect that second time might have been a bad idea. While I trusted my friend, I do know he has dumbass friends and I've seen them get behind the wheel when they've had more than a few.
I haven't, as I am not 21 yet. Would I? I don't know. It depends on just how 'minor' they are.

I might go as low as 18. Would not buy for someone any younger, definitely not. It also depends on how responsible I know/think they are.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I bought cigarettes for my brother and his friend the other night. Don't even know wtf, they don't even smoke.

I've had one person buy me booze, and they only bought it since I was 18, but other than that I just hung out with my cousin who had a fake ID.
I can't actually think of a time when I did... I think it's because I turned 21 along with a couple other friends (same month), and I just ducked all the "can you get us beer" requests.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by abhorsen12
Yes, but at the time I was also underage, so does that make it okay?

Define ok....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I never have because I hate kids smoking and drinking. And also because the only time I was asked, it was by like 15 year old kids that I'd never even seen
People have done it for me so I return the favor
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I used to make bank in highschool I was the only one with a fake ID. I would charge people either 1$ or 2 cigarettes per pack I bought them. I swear sometimes I had orders of over 100$ lmao what a great way to smoke for free. But now that I'm 19, I only do it for my friends, but that won't last long since they're turning 18 pretty soon.
Quote by Winterson
I used to make bank in highschool I was the only one with a fake ID. I would charge people either 1$ or 2 cigarettes per pack I bought them. I swear sometimes I had orders of over 100$ lmao what a great way to smoke for free. But now that I'm 19, I only do it for my friends, but that won't last long since they're turning 18 pretty soon.

You're nice. I used to charge people 20 bucks for smokes and they were natives.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by byob_soad2
I never have because I hate kids smoking and drinking. And also because the only time I was asked, it was by like 15 year old kids that I'd never even seen

15 year old kids are usually ignorant fucks anyway.
Quote by Thrill-house
Years ago I did all the time. Although I made them pay me minimum $30 cash, I guess they couldn't find anyone else because I made a lot of cash doing that.

Shit man. When I was 17-18 that would have been considered a pretty dick move. Unless your nearest bottle shop is like 100k away or something.
Not cigarettes, but if I was of age I'd buy alcohol for minors. I didn't realize how stupid the rule was until I was in college.

Plus, if you're not good friends with the people you can charge them a nice little fee and make a profit.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Oct 8, 2012,
Quote by jimejames
Shit man. When I was 17-18 that would have been considered a pretty dick move. Unless your nearest bottle shop is like 100k away or something.

Def. wat the ****. It's $10 max I'll pay someone. However if I were buying anything for kids and they were like 15 or something it'd probably be $30 if I did it at all. And I'd make the whole process a huge PITA just for shits & gigs.
Yes, but only alcohol. I'm a year older than most of my mates. I don't really see it as harmful, since most of them had been drinking since before we met.
Quote by abhorsen12
Yes, but at the time I was also underage, so does that make it okay?

das

this is for cigarettes, we got moonshine dealers here if we want alcohol. yay for prohibition
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Oct 8, 2012,
Page 1 of 3