Page 3 of 4
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Haha, joke's on you, that was actually my hair.

Wait, what?

The bar, the dancing? The fantastic, ungodly sex?

That was your hair? D:

Does that make me gay now? I DON'T WANT TO BE GAY MOMMY
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You only get that good with time.

Or so, that's what my hair tells me.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Caravan Palace

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
I love short hair. Every man looks good with it.
Last edited by LostLegion at Oct 8, 2012,
I had long hair for a few years. Ended up cutting it short because it constantly got in the way, especially when doing lab work and exam writing. So much easier with short hair!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well, your first mistake was that whiny thread, bitching about your parents.
Didn't get you off to a very good start, considering how many UGers have to work hard for the things that they want.

Think about that for a while.

wow dude did you not look at the edit from that? or my comments on that? I said it myself i was being stupid, so why do you have to bring that up on a completely different thread? i apologized to you guys so what the **** do you think youre getting out of still talking shit?
I actually haven't had my hair short in over 6 years.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ramorite
dont you think the hair is like a second brain that focuses purely on musical genius-ness. like people with long hair who play guitar are more godly?

no?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by ramorite
wow dude did you not look at the edit from that? or my comments on that? I said it myself i was being stupid, so why do you have to bring that up on a completely different thread? i apologized to you guys so what the **** do you think youre getting out of still talking shit?

touchy.
Quote by MinterMan22
all those guys make shitty music.

You're shit!

Quote by Lord_Doku
Used to have hair that reached below my nipples. Safe to say that the women gave me more attention because of it.

long hair = girl attention = not nessecarily gay = safe play.

In the USA, if you have hair longer than below your ears, it's like chick repellent, unless you're richer than Bill Gates.
However, that probably has more to do with the fact that most long-haired dudes are too lazy to properly wash or comb their hair. Ironically, really nerdy kids also get the same reaction.

Quote by element256
I love how all the long hair pics are from the 80's. Some humans just never evolve and like to call it "rebellion" when in reality it's just stupidity. That's why hair band music sucks and hasn't progressed since the 80's either. DERP DERP butwhataboutSTEVEVAI DERPY DERP **** off

Go die in a fire...

OT:
How about this? Long hair is fine. Short hair is fine. Stop being ignorant fucks who get angry when you can only pull off one or the other length.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 8, 2012,
I've got long hair.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I've had long hair for so long that I can't immagine myself with short hair. Kind of unforutunate seeming that everyone says I'll look better that way.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I like long hair. Having it, and seeing it on others. With females I like real long hair usually.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Long hair on guys never ever ever looks good.

Just face reality guys.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Aint no such thing as reality maaan. *shakes flowing hair out of face and tilts shoulders*
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by WCPhils
Long hair on guys never ever ever looks good.

Just face reality guys.

I will supply you with evidence!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
You look like one of my aunts.

Weird...

Long hair makes a guy look female? Shocking
Hair is just a fad. Magic music genes don't sprout the longer your hair is.
Quote by CodChick
Hair is just a fad. Magic music genes don't sprout the longer your hair is.

Pfft, says you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I think it's funny that people get so angry when someone has a style of hair they don't agree with.
What are you guys?
A bunch of Nazis?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Not even having and understanding of what being a Nazi was is funny. Also you're an idiot.
Quote by jimejames
This is really weird

Where I come from, gay is when you have a dick up your arse

Steve Hughes? Is that you?
Surprised at all the long hair hate around here. I haven't had short hair since I was maybe 15:

But then I evolved to super star status by 17 simply by growin' out dat stallion tail:

Notice: No lady in the first pic. There's a reason for that, and the reason is that striking mane I have flowing behind me at all times. It's sex incarnate and the ladies are helpless to resist it. 22 now, held down the same sexy chicka for 6 years all thanks to that killer do.

Plus, if I cut my hair, how would I be able to do this?

Case closed.
Last edited by ExDementia at Oct 9, 2012,
Aww, I forgot about that picture!

My hair is not my pride and joy (in case you hadn't noticed).

EDIT: Also, cheers for the profile views. S'appreciated.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Oct 9, 2012,
Quote by The Madcap
No guy has ever experienced a decrease in sexual activity from having long hair to getting a good haircut.

going from long hair to getting a good haircut is an extremely short process that involves no scissors
i guess my hair is long compared to other dudes but i'd consider it to be medium length. it doesn't touch my shoulders or anything

Almost no one looks better with long hair, but everyone thinks they're the exception.

I kinda look really bad without sort of shaggy hair, which is sucks because the only way to not look really bad is to have really bad hair. :-(