les_kris
Fight The Dog
346 IQ
Reluctantly selling my beloved HT-20 due to family illness/upcoming marriage.

It's in mint condition, i've owned it for around a year, gigged it maybe 20 times, but have looked after it like a child. Footswitch included.

They retail for around £470, I'm looking for £220.

Collection from Littlehampton, West Sussex only.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
les_kris
Fight The Dog
346 IQ
Sure is. One thing is I cannot locate the footswitch, so will drop the price further to £190 as a result.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
Are you in a huge rush for the money? I have two guitars I need to sell so I can get this. I will 100% take this off your hands if you would bear with me for a week or so?
les_kris
Fight The Dog
346 IQ
This is the combo. Needs to be sold before next weekend.
Quote by metal_fretter
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
Ah sorry to disappoint but I was hoping it was the head only version. Sorry mate, best of luck selling it!
les_kris
Fight The Dog
346 IQ
Cheers.
Quote by metal_fretter