Page 2 of 2
Depends what kind of hip-hop. But serious, just look around and copy the moves or something ?
baab
steal a bike
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Obviously you try not to get killed. Black people are dangerous!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
shoot people?

RIP Dime.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by entity0009
Pioneer of modern hip-hop

Pioneer of everything. So sad.
You hop, obviously. Try to make it hip.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'm just curious who you're seeing, TS.

I just found out it's some guy called Immortal Technique?? Guess I gotta start youtubin' and adjust accordingly I got some some new sneakers today so that's one step in the right direction
Smoke weed!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Assuming I'm probably one of probably 4 Pit monkeys to have been to a Hip Hop gig, it's by and large just like any other gig. Except if there's a DJ on before the main act, just chill with a beer and get your sway on. Watch Hitch if you need to learn how to move around without looking a ****.

EDIT: Immortal Technique? Yeah it's gonna be just like a normal rock show most likely then.
Quote by losing battle
Smoke weed!

this is pretty much all you have to do. rap music, for the most part, is meant to be chill. from my experiences, at least 2/3 of the crowd will be smoking.
Wear this

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Rape bitches.
Kill turf-treading-niggas.
Talk about other's mothers,

Quote by hotmale
I just found out it's some guy called Immortal Technique?? Guess I gotta start youtubin' and adjust accordingly I got some some new sneakers today so that's one step in the right direction

Never really got too into Immortal Technique myself, but I'm sure it will be a great show. Like Will said, it'll probably just be like a regular gig.
Quote by Telecaster7
Hip and/or hop.

So, you're saying to hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat?

Sound advice, sir.
Wow you're goin see Immortal Technique? Get ready for some hard ass shit, he's got some insightful lyrics but a lot of it is just conspiracy shit I don't care to waste my time on. His fanbase is probably hard as **** though.
Last edited by ChadLikesGuitar at Oct 10, 2012,
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Wow you're goin see Immortal Technique? Get ready for some hard ass shit, he's got some insightful lyrics but a lot of it is just conspiracy shit I don't care to waste my time on. His fanbase is probably hard as **** though.

not sure if troll or serious

hilarious either way
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

He's more then just 'conspiracy shit'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqiqrnZE44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXtQE-MhY5k&feature=relmfu
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Page 2 of 2