Page 2 of 3
*1 dai gurl n boi r mekin out. dey r in luv.

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get poptartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

gurl iz hertbrokn. </////3

gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cus i wona b ur husband!"

he screems n frows poptart @ wol... a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

♥ Lyk if u crey always. tru luv iz unfare.
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

Holy shit.
I cri evertim
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
waaaaaaait. is that actually a 'real story' written by some 12 year old girl and someone found it hilarious and made it a meme?

>_>
My little cousin used to say he'd stab me, now he's broken his leg. This pleases me.
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

Oh my god.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by fail

How do some children get this retarded? It's not like I'm a stranger to kids. But this one makes my younger siblings look like angels.

Well, as to how...that's simple. The parents never disciplined or punished the child when the child did something wrong.
For example, your cousin burst into your room without knocking, went through your stuff, and was a rude idiot to you. Your cousin should have been told taught (at a young age) that such behavior is bad and punished accordingly. Now, your cousin thinks that's ok, because she's never punished for it.

Try telling your cousin that you're not doing anything with her when she acts like that. Then, tell her to leave your room.

Edit:
Holy hell, this thread is ridiculous!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 10, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, as to how...that's simple. The parents never disciplined or punished the child when the child did something wrong.
For example, your cousin burst into your room without knocking, went through your stuff, and was a rude idiot to you. Your cousin should have been told taught (at a young age) that such behavior is bad and punished accordingly. Now, your cousin thinks that's ok, because she's never punished for it.

Try telling your cousin that you're not doing anything with her when she acts like that. Then, tell her to leave your room.

Edit:
Holy hell, this thread is ridiculous!

What would be a punishment for a kid? Just curious.
I like everything...

except country and metal where people scream. That isn't music lol!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Kids are rude as shit these days as well. McDonalds in the morning sucks. I want to backhand half of them on the daily. Brushing past and bumping people as if to say "my dad will sue if you even look at me" which is probably true.

Society is changing. Things are becoming more and more acceptable and kids are being allowed to think of themselves as grown at far younger ages than before.
Knowledge is power
Quote by magnus_maximus
Tell her to stop being a dumb bitch.

Stupid ass kids.

you can't swear at young children
sunbather is shit
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

we have a winner

Quote by JustRooster
I like everything...

except country and metal where people scream. That isn't music lol!

What about electronic music and rap? There's no real instruments used. Not real music.
Quote by magnus_maximus

You think rap is real music? What are you? A multiculti guy?
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

i cri evertim
Quote by slash_GNR666
Maybe she just wanted you to play with her (I mean that with no dirty intentions)

I was already playing with her at the time She constantly wants to play.

What is the rude comment? And what does she order you to do?

The rude comments are the kinds of things you'd expect from a toddler who still lacks social cues. Like pointing out a pregnant woman in public and saying "LOOK AT THAT FAT LADY LOL". (Yes, she did that) To me she'll just say my clothes are ugly or something like that. That I can let slide, but the bossiness makes me want to chuck her down the stairs. She orders me to do things with her, mostly. She argued with me for about 20 minutes about playing video games when I couldn't. I said maybe in 15 minutes, and she kept trying to bargain with me for a shorter wait time. So I said I wouldn't play with her at all and she still wouldn't shut the hell up. She doesn't take no for an answer.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Oct 10, 2012,
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

Jesus fucking christ
Quote by fail

The rude comments are the kinds of things you'd expect from a toddler who still lacks social cues. Like pointing out a pregnant woman in public and saying "LOOK AT THAT FAT LADY LOL". (Yes, she did that) To me she'll just say my clothes are ugly or something like that. That I can let slide, but the bossiness makes me want to chuck her down the stairs. She orders me to do things with her, mostly. She argued with me for about 20 minutes about playing video games when I couldn't. I said maybe in 15 minutes, and she kept trying to bargain with me for a shorter wait time. So I said I wouldn't play with her at all and she still wouldn't shut the hell up. She doesn't take no for an answer.

Be really firm and consistent. With a child like that you have to keep to what you originally say because if you let them bargain with you once, you'll never hear the end of it for every decision ever.

Give her two warnings. If she does something wrong like shouts out that people are fat, you tell her it was inappropriate and you give her a warning. Make it really clear why you are doing it and what the consequence is. When she goes through her warnings, put her into a timeout or take away one of her toys or do something that makes her realise she is being sanctioned for her behaviour.

It will take time and a lot of consistency and stubbornness on your part but eventually it will work.
Quote by fail

just ignore her. she doesn't treat her parents like this, so don't let her treat you like this. I don't mean ignore her all the time, just when she's asking for something you already said no to.
Quote by juckfush

he dus.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

i cri erytym
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by magnus_maximus
As opposed to in the past when they were wed at 14 and having kids and suchlike by 18/19.

And you see we got away from that(at least the wed at 14 thing). Kids still having kids at 18/19 though. Probably something to do with what i said.

On the issue of "well they did worse" Im gonna go old school:

"two wrongs dont make a right"
Knowledge is power
1. Get a box.
2. Get a brick.
3. Call her to you.
4. Invert the box with her under it.
5. Place brick on top of box.
5. Poke holes in the box.
6. Leave.

Please don't do this if you get too insane.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
What would be a punishment for a kid? Just curious.

Well, if she keeps breaking the rules or being rude, then put her in timeout.

For example, if you tell a kid, "I have to do homework. I cannot play with you. Go play on your own." But she keeps bothering you (which is rude), then put her in a chair and say, "Don't move from this chair for 10minutes. If you complain about it, I'm going to add more time." Then, when she complains (which she will for a bit), then add more time. It's all about consistency with kids.
My little brother had a friend who was 10, watching me playing Super Mario Sunshine when the Delpino natives started dancing weird. He yells out "Euww! ARE THEY SEXING EACH OTHER?"
lol this thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by jetfuel495
There are things that used to make me smile
One of them was you for just a little while
You left me for dead so far away
I replaced you with fear and shame
You'll be happy on the day I die

There are things that used to make me laugh
But now they're deeply buried in the past
I left them there so far away
Replaced my humor with my pain
I'll be happy on the day it dies

Remember when I said I love you
Well, forget it I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said

There are things that used to make you cry
One of them was me for just a little while
Why is it that you had to say
Goodbye in your special way
You slashed the tires on my car

Well, forget it I take it back

Well, go ahead I take it back

this was my first thought

Quote by fail
I said maybe in 15 minutes, and she kept trying to bargain with me for a shorter wait time. So I said I wouldn't play with her at all and she still wouldn't shut the hell up. She doesn't take no for an answer.

My 9 year old sister gets this way. I just tell her if she doesn't stop I won't play with her at all.

Quote by metaldud536
My little brother had a friend who was 10, watching me playing Super Mario Sunshine when the Delpino natives started dancing weird. He yells out "Euww! ARE THEY SEXING EACH OTHER?"

Quote by metaldud536

Tell your bro to get better friends.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, if she keeps breaking the rules or being rude, then put her in timeout.

For example, if you tell a kid, "I have to do homework. I cannot play with you. Go play on your own." But she keeps bothering you (which is rude), then put her in a chair and say, "Don't move from this chair for 10minutes. If you complain about it, I'm going to add more time." Then, when she complains (which she will for a bit), then add more time. It's all about consistency with kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPzUn2xk88w

couldn't find english. but you get the picture if you've seen the episode.
you watch too much supernanny.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPzUn2xk88w

couldn't find english. but you get the picture if you've seen the episode.
you watch too much supernanny.

I've never watched Supernanny. However, my gf's niece lives at her house. They put her in timeout all the time. Guess what? It works.

Furthermore, my parents, grandparents, and many family friends have told me that disciplining your children is the only real way to NOT have spoiled kids. You tend to ask these things, when you find a girl you love and want to marry her and have kids.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I've never watched Supernanny. However, my gf's niece lives at her house. They put her in timeout all the time. Guess what? It works.

Furthermore, my parents, grandparents, and many family friends have told me that disciplining your children is the only real way to NOT have spoiled kids. You tend to ask these things, when you find a girl you love and want to marry her and have kids.

A time-out... seriously? what's keeping her on the seat? especially since TS' little brat is already spoiled, saying shit like "here, sit on this chair for 10 minutes" is NEVER going to work.

I'd give her back what she gave me? she's rude? I'll be rude. She hits me? I'll slap the bitch as "hard" as she hit me. kid or not.
I don't believe in a soft "talking"approach when a good old spanking works just as good.
I won't strike first ofcourse. but I'll give her back her own behavior, and then ask her how she felt about me doing that. after she says what she felt (probably that she didn't like that) I'd tell her I didn't like her doing that shit to me etiher, so I returned the favor so she could experience how I felt about it.
Do that enough times for it to sink in, and it's all good in the end.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
A time-out... seriously? what's keeping her on the seat? especially since TS' little brat is already spoiled, saying shit like "here, sit on this chair for 10 minutes" is NEVER going to work.

I'd give her back what she gave me? she's rude? I'll be rude. She hits me? I'll slap the bitch as "hard" as she hit me. kid or not.
I don't believe in a soft "talking"approach when a good old spanking works just as good.
I won't strike first ofcourse. but I'll give her back her own behavior, and then ask her how she felt about me doing that. after she says what she felt (probably that she didn't like that) I'd tell her I didn't like her doing that shit to me etiher, so I returned the favor so she could experience how I felt about it.
Do that enough times for it to sink in, and it's all good in the end.

Abusing children through violence does not work.

A chair is not a good place for a time out though, too casual. I would put them in a hallway or on a step on the stairs. Nothing is keeping them there but obligation. Every time they move, you put them back and restart the timer. So it'll take longer than the time you were meant to give them, but they will get fed up before you do and just serve out the punishment. Then next time or the time after that they'll remember how painful and drawn out moving away from time out is and they'll just do it first time around.