Page 2 of 2
Love dat feel
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
I'm not gonna front like I do it often, but it is pretty exciting.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I really miss unwrapping the plastic off of a cassette case and smelling the insert that you had to unravel to read all the lyrics and info...

Do not get that with itunes etc....makes me sad...not too many places to buy CDs around here that arent all from mainstream current artists.
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
I really miss unwrapping the plastic off of a cassette case and smelling the insert that you had to unravel to read all the lyrics and info...

Ah, I remember doing this too.

The Sony Music cassettes always had a very distinguishing smell. It was nice.
Can't really say I get that feeling when buying digital downloads (only did it once; won't ever do it again, as far as I can tell). I guess that's mostly because it feels all too similar to pirating, which offers hardly any excitement.

But when I buy CDs... Oh yeeeeah. That's when I become as giddy as a schoolgirl.
When I realized I was making enough money to justify doing so maybe four years ago I started buying cd's from just a few of my favorite bands. Then I realized how much I enjoyed having a stack of cd's. So I slowly started buying everything cd that was already on my computer. And then I deleted all of the music from my computer that I didn't think was worth paying for. Now glancing at my collection, I think I have somewhere between 160-180 cd's, and my computer only has maybe 10 cd's tops that I don't own. I must say, I don't get excited about buying new cd's anymore though because I don't typically look at a booklet more than once and I can't actually see my collection growing now that it's gotten so large. I just buy them because I feel dirty not buying them.
Instead my excitement comes from expanding my collection of comic books and comic book trades and my blu ray collection, as they are still small enough to make me feel giddy about making them larger.
The last album i bought was RHCP's Stadium Arcadium the day it was released. The feeling i had buying it was one of extreme excitement and joy. Unfortunately being a student and having no money I have fallen to the demons of torrenting.
Quote by Weaponized
I'm convinced bands get 1% of the money when I buy the CD, so I don't buy them usually.

so you've convinced yourself that so you can justify giving them 0%?
#DTWD
I love that feel when you find the name of the song you like. You then google the album it's in. Then you add the word "blogspot" to your search query and then you find a link to some file sharing site like rapidshare or mediafire.

And then you enter the captcha phrase and wait 30 seconds. And then you click "download." And then you unzip it. And then you hear the song. AMAZING.
Quote by metaldud536
I love that feel when you find the name of the song you like. You then google the album it's in. Then you add the word "blogspot" to your search query and then you find a link to some file sharing site like rapidshare or mediafire.

And then you enter the captcha phrase and wait 30 seconds. And then you click "download." And then you unzip it. And then you hear the song. AMAZING.

Huh. YouTube is much faster.
We're all alright!
Page 2 of 2