FrozenNile
869 IQ
So I went to my local music store today and bought a Way Huge Swollen Pickle. The whole fuzz thing is pretty new to me, so it's going to take a little while to find the right tone , but I've heard nothing but good things so far about these. So, what should I play first?

gregs1020
Hi mom!
10,786 IQ
hendrix

then post the clip of that so your NPD doesn't get closed.
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think I've ever played anything in black walnut. It's a great ice cream flavor, so I assume it works well for a strat too.

Quote by JustRooster
The slugs in the pickups for telecasters are from old winchester rifles, which is why they sound so country.
FrozenNile
869 IQ
Damn. I can't post a clip. I have no means of recording it. It was nice while it lasted!
dementiacaptain
Chiefin' Son
2,227 IQ
Do a review and it will stay open. Looks cool
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
FrozenNile
869 IQ
Well I can try. I've only had it for an hour or so. Well. It has quite a wide range. You can go from Hendrix-like fuzz, to a complete wall of sludgy saturation. I like the easy access battery door, and true bypass is a nice thing to have. You get some pretty good control over your tone as well. The crunch knob controls the compression intensity, the scoop knob controls your mids, I believe. Overall, I like the sounds I'm getting, but I'll have to do a much more informed review when I've actually had time to toy with it.
sk8board3r
Just call me Gary
957 IQ
I got one a few months back, I'm still trying to get that sound out of it though. It's definitely a huge pedal, in actual size and in tonal range
Reverend Reeves Gabrels Sig
Fulltone
Dunlop
BOSS
Deltalab
Orange
Hughs & Kettner

https://soundcloud.com/gary-vanluling
Check out some of my home stuff !
UX1 & Ez Drummer

(listen to the Ode to Tarantino!)
FrozenNile
869 IQ
Quote by sk8board3r
I got one a few months back, I'm still trying to get that sound out of it though. It's definitely a huge pedal, in actual size and in tonal range

If you manage to make a great discovery, I'd appreciate the settings.
iwannabesedated
Out There
923 IQ
Quote by joe_k
play some In n Out of Grace of Suck you dry by Mudhoney. always good fun to play with a big muff.

HNPD!

+1 on that. Mudhoney rules.
JKHC
918 IQ
Stick a bass through it (through a bass amp too) and play Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

HNFPD!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
joe_k
stereo amp connaisseur
244 IQ
Quote by JKHC
Stick a bass through it (through a bass amp too) and play Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

HNFPD!

Oh man i can't even tell you how much of this needs to be done. do it and post the clip.

love me some sabotage.