Page 2 of 2
I can grow a kick ass beard. I have a beard year round. The only time I shave it is when I have an interview, or if I want to make just a mustache or something.

I do generally trim it every 2 weeks or so just to maintain a profesional appearance at work. However right now I'm over a month in growth and I don't think I'll be trimming anytime soon.

One of my coworkers told me once "Dude you shave, and 2 days later you look like you're from Alaska." It made me proud.
Quote by Jyrgen
i am 19 and totally unable to grow one. I could go like two weeks unshaved and not get even a start. I would love to be able to create a beard.

Perhaps they make a rogain for you face? I'd check that out if I were you.

I can only get my facial hair to come in a bit before it starts to look stupid. ;__;
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I've thought about the beard before, but I could only do it if I had sustained time off from work.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Drmckool
I've thought about the beard before, but I could only do it if I had sustained time off from work.

I was under the impression that all Canadians had beards?
Ever see a banana beard?

There's a reason we shave, damn it.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I have a natural beard ever since my facial hair started growing. Atm I support a moustache as well, but I'm thinking of shaving it (chicks gave me comments about only gays wearing them)
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by TimTheWizard
I have a natural beard ever since my facial hair started growing. Atm I support a moustache as well, but I'm thinking of shaving it (chicks gave me comments about only gays wearing them)

What are you some homophobe!?
I went for a bit over 2 months without trimming my beard this summer

Now I've gone back to trimming it down with a hair clipper every 10 days.

Quote by TimTheWizard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3sNARLNu_Y
Last edited by seljer at Oct 11, 2012,
Beards are the new tatoo sleeves.

I couldn't grow one even if I wanted to because the process between not having a beard and having a beard looks unprofessional.
Quote by Trowzaa
Beards are for men.
Clean shaven is for small boys.
Unless you wanna look like a small boy. So you can entice other small boys into sexual acts.
Therefore, everyone that has a beard is a men, everyone that doesn't is a paedo.

I keep myself clean shaven with this:

Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by BoyLilikoi
What are you some homophobe!?

I just gave you the reason why I'd shave it... If chicks don't dig, why would I keep it?
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I've had an immense beard once or twice in my day. The longest it ever got was somewhere in the vicinity of seven to eight inches. My pics are unavailable, so I apologize.

Right now it's maybe an inch long, and it needs some growing.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by TimTheWizard
I just gave you the reason why I'd shave it... If chicks don't dig, why would I keep it?

Idk I just felt like being obnoxious for some reason.

I assure you though, some girls out there love beards!
Quote by BoyLilikoi

My gf really loves my beard. I doubt she's the only woman who loves a man with a beard.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
My gf really loves my beard. I doubt she's the only woman who loves a man with a beard.

This is true. Same goes for body hair, some women love it.
Quote by BoyLilikoi
Idk I just felt like being obnoxious for some reason.

Oh chicks go wild for some hair on the skin, but apparently having some above your lip is a no go (unless you have it all over your face ofc)
Quote by Ulalume
i always have a beard but usually just shave it down into into a goatee (no mustache) or a thick chin strap.
Quote by TunerAddict
If you want to look like a dirtbag, a beard is a good start.

*Looks at your avatar*

1/10, for good punctuation.
how do goatees not count you ass, last I checked they were beards.

I myself cannot grow a beard but I would like to
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I keep a short beard, trim it with a 3. I used to just let it grow for months at a time until it got so uncomfortable that it had to go.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Bears are awesome. I'm not man enough for one, though

I must admit, I'd quite like a bear.

What would I feed it though? Neighbours?
Quote by magnus_maximus
I love when typos work out so well.

I don't know. I guess you could feed it rabbits and stuff if they got hungry, but I hear they're veggies so maybe just cabbage and peanuts. But I could only feed it while wearing a plaid shirt and fake beard. Me, that is, not the bear. A beardy lumberjack bear would be too awesome for me to have as a pet.

I must try and draw this magnificent beast.
I could grow a fairly thick neckbeard but once it reaches my jaw line it starts getting really patchy and thin.

Why can't it just be backwards

I'm in the process of growing it all out and shaving my neck just to see what I can do with it. It's been like a week but it's still all so thin and invisible
i shave every 2 months lol...until then a beard forms....its a FULL beard so i end up looking like a slight mountain man toward the end. I do it simply because i dont really give a rats ass about shaving until 2 months then i like to start it over i guess...

but even when i shave its not a complete shave...i take hair clippers and just trim the beard down to a 5 "o" clock shadow and start over.

if i keep at this whole bluegrass thing i might just keep the beard look though.

this is me mid beard:
Page 2 of 2