Page 1 of 3
BOOM!

21 tracks of pure, sweet, 8-bit(-ish) goodness! Brought to you by the wonderful pretty people of the Pit of UG - now with accompanying story! If you want to find out how these tracks tie in together, you'll have to download and listen!

Tracklist:

01. East End - jetfuel495
02. Through The Waterfall - DiminishedFifth
03. From Summer to Autumn - RedDeath9
04. No Hurry - davrockist
05. The Last Time - Drew Erfle
06. Reign's End - Demon Wolf
07. Nintendo Nightmare - CoreysMonster
08. Winter Days and Frosty Nights - StewieSwan
09. Salamanca Safehouse - Martian Sawdust
10. Combat - Daydream Anatomy
11. Nasally Overworld Theme - MakinLattes
12. I Hate My Friends - Star Tropics
13. Que Paso - Smartguyreviews
14. Don't Be Sad - Bushinarin
15. Hyper Omegatron - Meiko Reactor
16. Dragon Slayer - Daydream Anatomy
17. Boss Run - muffinduck01
18. You Never Needed To Run - Imagine Ends
19. Our Hero's Funeral - Daydream Anatomy
20. Sunchamber - bansheebeat
21. The Opening - CoreysMonster

download link here!
Aw cool. I toyed with the idea of contributing, but realised I had no idea what to do. Getting downloaded and listened to though, what I heard in the thread sounded awesome
lol nah bish
I can't play RAR files
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Alright, I got to listen to samples of each one. Nice work everyone!

Some of them are very, very reminiscent of NES style games.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I was wondering if you were going to release mine with it. You did not. Probably a good choice.
you're a stone fox
This makes my penis use harden. I've been excited for days now about this.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Saint78
I was wondering if you were going to release mine with it. You did not. Probably a good choice.

I released every one that was in the dropbox except for one of Daydream Anatomy's (but the guy has three on here so he can't complain). I posted several times that I'd only include songs that were uploaded to the dropbox. I don't think I've ever even heard yours.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 11, 2012,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I released every one that was in the dropbox except for one of Daydream Anatomy's. I posted several times that I'd only include songs that were uploaded to the dropbox. I don't think I've ever even heard yours.

Probably because I posted it in the thread about a week after the thread was started. You guys told me it wasn't 8-bity enough, and I was too lazy to finish it. No worries.
you're a stone fox
Woop! First time contributing to anything like this

Everyone else did so much cooler tracks though. I just went for as close to something that might have come out of my GBC as I thought I could

Love the story you came up with too
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Damnit. I'm in class right now, so I can't download.

Will give it a listen when I get home...... In about 2 hours.

Everyone else needs to download it and love it RIGHT ****ING NOW!
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I just listened to the whole thing (skipping a few I had heard before because I wanted to hear the newly released songs).

Everyone did a good job, my favourites being Reign's End, Winter Days and Frosty Nights, and Sunchamber.
Hot damn. Downloading now, but I've really enjoyed everything I've heard from the thread so far.

EDIT:
God damn my latin thing sounds so out of place As a whole, this is a pretty solid album, awesome work to everyone involved! Really dug Imagine Ends' piece, kind of reminded me of Ravel's "Pavane for the sleeping beauty" at times.
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Oct 11, 2012,
Yay 3 tracks made it on^^

I'd have been happy with 1 or 2, so I'm more than happy with 3,

Looking forward to getting around and given this thing a listen.

I'll spam the link as many places as it's appropriate.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 12, 2012,
Looking forwards to listening, if I knew this project was going on a would have liked to have contributed~
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Also love that you included a story corey
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Bollocks, I had it in my head that the deadline was the end of October. Sorry I didn't contribue
Just had a listen. Great job guys! Will write in depth review later.

Quote by slipknot5678
I just listened to the whole thing (skipping a few I had heard before because I wanted to hear the newly released songs).

Everyone did a good job, my favourites being Reign's End, Winter Days and Frosty Nights, and Sunchamber.

Thanks man.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Downloading now
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by stratkat
Also love that you included a story corey

I had no idea how to make the tracklist, so I figured the easiest way would to make a story based on the track titles and their sound and add tracks to it as I went along. Then it was done and I figured "Eeehh, why not" and just added what I wrote in the hour it took to decide on the track list
Quote by jetfuel495
Woo! Starting my listen now. The story is gonna make this great.Burn the RAR onto a CDR, place it in your VCR.

That's way too much work. Make another UG band page thing for it.
It was my privilege
This definitely deserves to be stickied. I loved Stewie's contribution, for realsies.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
I'm about half way through, cool album. Winter Days and Salamanca Safehouse are my favorites so far.
Quote by whoomit
Bollocks, I had it in my head that the deadline was the end of October. Sorry I didn't contribue

And on the other hand, I only remembered it was due at the BEGINNING of October (since I'd been working on stuff for it on and off for a while) about five minutes before the deadline was up...

Great stuff, though, guys.
Nice job on the little story too Corey, it tied everything together nicely!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I might have time to review every track monday, or sometime next week, I've got a touch of the flu and am trying to quit alcohol on top of that, or my dependancy on alcohol, so next week would just work best for me.

So far I'm not entirely sure I have a favorite, but there are a few really good ones I could really see in professionally made/commercial games:]

Btw I'm Daydream Anatomy, in case anyone hasn't noticed/isn't aware.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 13, 2012,
Quote by hongkan
oh, my god. this is so perfect and wonderful, don't miss: perfect choice

Wow man, thanks I'm not too interested in wedding dresses, but I'll check it out. I'm just glad you appreciate all the hard work we put into this.
My one complaint is that iTunes won't let it show up as a single album, because all the songs are named by composer.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
My one complaint is that iTunes won't let it show up as a single album, because all the songs are named by composer.

Can't you just edit it manually? I did.

Anyway, honestly not a single track I didn't enjoy. Favourites are Que Paso and Winter Days and Frosty Nights.

Oh and Reign's End, even though it's barely 8-bit >.>
lol nah bish
Last edited by raoooos at Oct 13, 2012,
Page 1 of 3