Page 3 of 5
Quote by Saint78
yes, i understand how reversing letters work. i wasn't referring directly to your post. i was saying that the swastikas are stupid.

okay so if I make a campaign saying love means hate and then I kill 6mil people does that mean love means hate

?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
okay so if I make a campaign saying love means hate and then I kill 6mil people does that mean love means hate

?

yes. here's another example: if i kill your entire family and carve peace signs into their chests with my knife, are you going to like peace signs? no. that's basically a smaller scale version of the holocaust and swastika.
you're a stone fox
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

?

I don't say this a lot, but you're trying too hard.
Quote by Saint78
yes. here's another example: if i kill your entire family and carve peace signs into their chests with my knife, are you going to like peace signs? no. that's basically a smaller scale version of the holocaust and swastika.

okay so if a symbol has been used for something positive for thousands of years, are you gonna attach it to a nazi regime cos they used it for a few decades?

can we all stop hating me and talk about how we hate dance music please
I hate dancing
people look stupid when they dance

and na okay
my sig is 90% there to antagonise.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Oct 11, 2012,
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
and na okay
my sig is 90% there to antagonise.

Quote by PaulyVengeance
He thinks he's being edgy and cool.

yep
you're a stone fox
I actually hate night clubs.

I'm an introvert by nature. I've no problem with people; I just dislike large groups of people. I can handle it for quite awhile, but it tires me out.

Anyway, nightclubs...music I don't really like, dances I can't dance to (I'm a slow dance/Jazz dance kind of guy), and lots of overly loud people. Also, if I get drunk, I'd prefer to do it with a few close friends; it's cheaper that way. Me and nightclubs, we just got too many different vibes going on to get along well.

Surprisingly, I really enjoy rock concerts though.

Edit:
And leave KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT alone about his sig. Ya'll are ignorant, if you think that's solely attached to the Nazis. This whole "these guys used it for offensive purposes" thing is retarded. So, stfu about his sig already!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 11, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I actually hate night clubs.

I'm an introvert by nature. I've no problem with people; I just dislike large groups of people. I can handle it for quite awhile, but it tires me out.

Anyway, nightclubs...music I don't really like, dances I can't dance to (I'm a slow dance/Jazz dance kind of guy), and lots of overly loud people. Also, if I get drunk, I'd prefer to do it with a few close friends; it's cheaper that way. Me and nightclubs, we just got too many different vibes going on to get along well.

Surprisingly, I really enjoy rock concerts though.

Once again, sam/alex, I couldn't said it better myself.
Quote by whywefight
Once again, sam/alex, I couldn't said it better myself.

Huh, I'm not an Alex. (I am called Sam though. ) But anyway, thank you.

Hey, guys! whywefight knows what's up!

I'm going to bed. I feel like I'm drunk. I'm not; just tired as shit.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

And leave KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT alone about his sig. Ya'll are ignorant, if you think that's solely attached to the Nazis. This whole "these guys used it for offensive purposes" thing is retarded. So, stfu about his sig already!

You know that he hasn't got the swastika there to make a bold statement about imagery and connotations. He's just a try hard.
Quote by Saint78
yep

I don't think I'm being edgy I just like the idea of people being offended by something that's inherently inoffensive

Quote by devourke
You know that he hasn't got the swastika there to make a bold statement about imagery and connotations. He's just a try hard.

it's practically the same as my old sig
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I don't think I'm being edgy I just like the idea of people being offended by something that's inherently inoffensive

So, you're purposefully trying to offend people to get a reaction out of them?
Well, you know. Gotta give it to get it.

or something.

I don't know.

Just wanted you to know what I thought.
Quote by devourke

I don't care what he is*. Stfu about it.

*If you'd paid attention, he actually is into some of that spiritual/New Age stuff anyway. (Forgive me, KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT, but I don't really know the specifics. I just gather, from a few of our less pleasant conversations, that you're sort of into that kind of thing.) As long as it's cool with him, who am I to judge him for that?

Quote by whywefight
I read 'Atax' as 'Alex' for some reason

It's cool, it's cool. No worries, man!

Edit:
Everyone talking about TS's sig still, take a look at the link in it titled "Butthurt Brigade". Read that and stfu! Fucking hell...
Quote by shadow__666
I went to a club once.

I got drunk.

I received a blowjob from a fat girl.

I was happy.

I went to a club once.

I got drunk.

I lost my virginity to a fat girl.

I was happy.

Keyword: was
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by blake1221
Hey devourke.

You're cool.

i meant to acknowledge that you brought back blakeywhiskeyhands. *acknowledgement*
you're a stone fox
Quote by blake1221
Well, you know. Gotta give it to get it.

or something.

I don't know.

Just wanted you to know what I thought.

If the uncool thread wasn't closed I'd edit you into my list.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
FTFY.

Fat boy, actually.

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

It's inherently offensive. It was the symbol of the Nazi's. They were a big deal a couple of decades ago, and people haven't quite forgiven them yet.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by PaulyVengeance
So, you're purposefully trying to offend people to get a reaction out of them?

If people find a symbol for the higher self/self improvement/good luck/well-being offensive, how can I not find that funny?

idk man

literally the only reason people will find it offensive is ignorance/them thinking I'm trying to be offensive (I'm not)
I'm making a statement guys
omg

Quote by Hydra150
It's inherently offensive. It was the symbol of the Nazi's. They were a big deal a couple of decades ago, and people haven't quite forgiven them yet.

click the Butthurt Brigade hyper in my sig
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Psh.

You're perfect as you are/were.

Aww Pauly

You can stop laughing Nate or I'll take down your particulars.

it's not what it was originally about. it's what it stands for now. most people see a swastika and immediately think of Nazis, which is offensive, unless of course, you are a nazi. definitions change. if you're going to live in the past instead of being realistic about offensive signs, how can i not find that funny?

EDIT: ^ it was funny. you are obviously not fat/a girl.
you're a stone fox
Quote by devourke
If the uncool thread wasn't closed I'd edit you into my list.

My presence was implied
Quote by Trowzaa
Aww Pauly

You can stop laughing Nate or I'll take down your particulars.

Lol, pretty sure he's just laughed his particulars off anyway
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Hovering, I can see it's a link to wikipedia. I've already read the page.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
If people find a symbol for the higher self/self improvement/good luck/well-being offensive, how can I not find that funny?

idk man

literally the only reason people will find it offensive is ignorance
I'm making a statement guys
omg

Are you fucking dense mate?

I can't believe anyone needs to spell this out to you, or that everyone's been so timid in doing so.

You're a dumb cunt, and I'd say there's a 99% chance you're under the age of 17.

In popular culture (the only place where symbology is worth a damn) the swastika is most closely related with Nazism and in turn with the holocaust. Please, I beg of you to walk around Goulder's Green with a swastika on and proceed to explain how the Swastika is a sign of some hippy bullshit and that it's whole being tied to the systematic slaughter of their families is just some nonsense and they shouldn't be mad at all.

The reason people find it offensive is because it's synonymous with death, racism and Nazism. I could not give a fuck about what it originally symbolized. That is what it symbolizes now. Get over it. Stop being a contrarian prick.
Last edited by willT08 at Oct 11, 2012,
Quote by Saint78
it's not what it was originally about. it's what it stands for now. most people see a swastika and immediately think of Nazis, which is offensive, unless of course, you are a nazi. definitions change. if you're going to live in the past instead of being realistic about offensive signs, how can i not find that funny?

You do realize that definitions for the Swastika have not changed in places like India, right? There are certain Hindu temples who view it as perfectly legitimate. Likewise, it's used by some Buddhist sects. Etc.

Of course, if you'd have clicked the "Butthurt Brigade" link in his sig, you'd realize this.

Quote by willT08
In popular culture (the only place where symbology is worth a damn)

And this is where rational people should stop taking your statement seriously...
Quote by Saint78

EDIT: ^ it was funny. you are obviously not fat/a girl.

'what it was originally about'
the only reason it was used was because of its meaning

the only reason it's offensive is cos you're thinking I'm trying to be offensive, I just wanted to change my sig to a different version of the same thing.

consider the idea of someone sporting a Charlie Chaplin mustache and someone being offended cos it reminds them of someone else, how about we stop bringing attention to it and think of it as a Charlie Chaplin mustache?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

literally the only reason people will find it offensive is ignorance/them thinking I'm trying to be offensive (I'm not)

What if they are offended by the symbol because their town was levelled and their family members slaughtered by men waiving standards bearing that symbol? Or because their grandparents were marched into gas chambers under that symbol?
Last edited by Hydra150 at Oct 11, 2012,
Quote by willT08
Are you fucking dense mate?

I can't believe anyone needs to spell this out to you, or that everyone's been so timid in doing so.

You're a dumb cunt, and I'd say there's a 99% chance you're under the age of 17.

In popular culture (the only place where symbology is worth a damn) the swastika is most closely related with Nazism and in turn with the holocaust. Please, I beg of you to walk around Goulder's Green with a swastika on and proceed to explain how the Swastika is a sign of some hippy bullshit and that it's whole being tied to the systematic slaughter of their families is just some nonsense and they shouldn't be mad at all.

The reason people find it offensive is because it's synonymous with death, racism and Nazism. I could not give a fuck about what it originally symbolized. That is what it symbolizes now. Get over it. Stop being a contrarian prick.

this. probably more insults than i would have put in though
you're a stone fox
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You do realize that definitions for the Swastika have not changed in places like India, right? There are certain Hindu temples who view it as perfectly legitimate. Likewise, it's used by some Buddhist sects. Etc.

Of course, if you'd have clicked the "Butthurt Brigade" link in his sig, you'd realize this.

And this is where rational people should stop taking your statement seriously...

I did, and I already know the history of the swastika, seeing as I've read that page before. Read Will's post.
you're a stone fox
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Please, go on.