Madzää
Failing at n00b language
1,550 IQ
It´s been a while since I last posted here, but I finally got around to writing something for this forum again. This piece features a fairly simple arrangement, 2x head 2x solo 1x head, and as you can probably hear, it started out as a piece for solo guitar. I kept the solo fairly short in this one, because this was pretty much improvised on the spot and I didn´t have time to do more. Oh well.

C4C, no RSE
Attachments:
U6.gp5
U6.gp4
U6.mid
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Last edited by Madzää at Oct 12, 2012,
Life Is Brutal
Master of Modulation
3,873 IQ
Really liked it, some really awesome parts in it. But there are a few aspects in it that I don't like about this particular style of jazz, which is mainly in how incoherent some of the runs get.

But still, really awesome stuff.
Lavatain
5150 III Enthusiast
1,229 IQ
That was rather insane, didn't even know such things were capable of being played, and can't quite figure out how I would do it, finger picking, hybrid or with a plectrum.
Madzää
Failing at n00b language
1,550 IQ
Thanks for the kind words! I might have gone overtop with the harmony a few times, particularly in the solo, but this is probably only a side-effect of the "busy" playing style I prefer when playing in such small group arrangements or by myself. I am playing with a pick, only occasionally using my middle finger to pluck chords (for example bars 5, 7-8).
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com