Jready
415 IQ
Maybe look into lowering the vocal's volume. Maybe it's just me, but I think that the vocals really absorb some of the guitar. It would probably be best to get all instruments at about equal volume.

Otherwise it was good and I liked it and I would galdly rate it seven asses.
Slayer127
930 IQ
Quote by Jready
Maybe look into lowering the vocal's volume. Maybe it's just me, but I think that the vocals really absorb some of the guitar. It would probably be best to get all instruments at about equal volume.

Otherwise it was good and I liked it and I would galdly rate it seven asses.

Oh ok, thanks.
BloodReverence
917 IQ
You gotta work on your screams a lot. Go to the Screaming/Growling portion of the thread and try to learn as much as possible. As for production, ease up on the reverb, there's too much.

The guitar and stuff is decent though.
fc89konkari
UG Addict
2,061 IQ
Yeah definitely take the vocals down a little, and lessen the reverb. The solo guitar could've however been a bit more on top of the mix. Drums sounded killer to me. Guitars were pretty good too.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1566724

All crits appreciated!
-Jonathan
Slayer127
930 IQ
Quote by BloodReverence
You gotta work on your screams a lot. Go to the Screaming/Growling portion of the thread and try to learn as much as possible. As for production, ease up on the reverb, there's too much.

The guitar and stuff is decent though.

There is only reverb on the vocals... but ok.
BloodReverence
917 IQ
i did mean the reverb on the vocals, it's actually blocking out everything else and makes the vocals sound like they're in a tunnel
Slayer127
930 IQ
Quote by BloodReverence
i did mean the reverb on the vocals, it's actually blocking out everything else and makes the vocals sound like they're in a tunnel

what should i do to improve my screams? ive checked out the threat but i dont know specifically what im doing wrong.
BloodReverence
917 IQ
Post the song in the thread and the guys there will give you advice. Mostly, the problem I hear is lack of diaphragm usage and an improper filter for the scream, but they'll give you a more detailed explanation.