That's right, you heard me: talk me out of the BYOC Leeds Fuzz? I plan on buying one and building it. What's wrong with it? Can it not handle playing chords/rhythm, or can it not be used to play leads. Does sound bad? I'm convinced on buying it. Give me some reasons not to.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Bump. Anyone out there?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
That's right, you heard me: talk me out of the BYOC Leeds Fuzz? I plan on buying one and building it. What's wrong with it? Can it not handle playing chords/rhythm, or can it not be used to play leads. Does sound bad? I'm convinced on buying it. Give me some reasons not to.

i am not sure you are going to find anyone on this forum who has played one.

most fuzzes can't handle anything more complex than a 1-5 chord, but most fuzzes tend to beef up leads pretty well.

don't buy it if you are looking for some miracle pedal that makes all your tone better.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I'm looking at it as a new fuzz pedal to add to my pedal arsenal.
Quote by JD Close
Don't buy it.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Don't buy it.

Alright, why?
Quote by JD Close
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Alright, why?

You asked me to?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
You asked me to?

Do you have any good reasons as to not buy it?
Quote by JD Close
If you buy it, a small child in africa will lose his meal for the day. Also, the pedal will explode exactly 5.73 months after you open the package.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by ibanezguitars44
If you buy it, a small child in africa will lose his meal for the day. Also, the pedal will explode exactly 5.73 months after you open the package.

I knew it.
Quote by JD Close
Quote by darkwolf291
I'm not sure you understand how GAS works.....

I do. I have too much of it, and not enough money.
Quote by JD Close
Quote by darkwolf291
Save your money.

How can you buy hookers and blow with no money?

god provides

-ae
But it's much more fun to talk you into it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by darkwolf291
Why the **** won't he provide to D.I.N.G.O. then?!

well shit man, you must not love god enough.

now is a good time to seriously consider satan?

-ae
Quote by darkwolf291
Tried that.

We all caught....something because we did a his blow and banged all his bitches.

It felt like hellfire was bursting from our dicks every time we pissed

i'd keep that on the DL when you're trolling for hookers with yack cut with the baby powder

-ae