DaleZ93
Executive Hobo
581 IQ
What are your first world problems? Thats the question and for those who don't know, first world problems are just as they sound. Stupid thing most of us in the modern world find troubling or displeasing. Here are some.

Mine has to be when I can't find the whole album on youtube.
Quote by Hydra150
Quote by vampirelazarus
To quote some influential person in my life: MODES AND SCALES ARE DUMB AND USELESS.

Although, they make great exercise tools. For warming up.
That's going to end up quoted in someone's sig.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
You're a tool TS
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
supersac
Tab Contributor
630 IQ
im in alot of debt and on the verge of dropping out of school becasue i cant afford it becasue finding and keeping a job is difficult especially when your an undocumented student and you cant afford the work permit
DaleZ93
Executive Hobo
581 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
Not everyone here is from the "first world."

I never said that. Though, usually if you're leisurely using a computer you're in a first world country. I'm not trying to offend anyone.
Quote by Hydra150
Quote by vampirelazarus
To quote some influential person in my life: MODES AND SCALES ARE DUMB AND USELESS.

KorYi
n00b
90 IQ
Quote by DaleZ93
Mine has to be when I can't find the whole album on youtube.

why would you even want to do that? -.-
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
400 IQ
I just got back to my place and was extremely pissed off that the people that my roommate had over drank all my alcohol. Realized that I was too pissed off though, and that I'll ask him tomorrow to buy me some more. Now if he says 'no', then I'll be furious.
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
You know what the problem with 'first world problems' is? It's that the term mocks each and every time someone in a first world country complains about something. It's ****ing retarded.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
DaleZ93
Executive Hobo
581 IQ
Quote by KorYi
why would you even want to do that? -.-

To listen (until I purchase) because downloading takes too long - first world problem.
Quote by Hydra150
Quote by vampirelazarus

W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
Quote by DaleZ93
To listen (until I purchase) because downloading takes too long - first world problem.

Get better internet
DaleZ93
Executive Hobo
581 IQ
Quote by W4RP1G
Get better internet

I have fast internet, I'm just lazy.
Quote by Hydra150
Quote by vampirelazarus

devourke
Banned
843 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
Not everyone here is from the "first world."

Poor australians
Quote by Carnivean
You know what the problem with 'first world problems' is? It's that the term mocks each and every time someone in a first world country complains about something. It's ****ing retarded.

Not each and every time. Just when they have tiny insignificant problems, like the one you have with this thread.
AKnownHardman
99 IQ
You can't lie on your side with earphones in, when your listening to music before bed.
Jyrgen
Used Register
2,049 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
Have to deal with shit threads all the time

People don't post enough and you keep refreshing the page for nothing
macaroni
UG's Colourblind Guy
750 IQ
Quote by devourke
Poor australians

Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
BottleOfSmoke
Ritual Killer
337 IQ
I'm tired as hell but I'm too lazy to go to bed. Plus I have to take a shit. Really... what a ****ing pain in the ass.

Oh and I'll post this here, for Kensai:

Quote by Kensai

There is a girl in my night class that seems to be really into me, though. Too bad she has the same name as my sister...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
jrcsgtpeppers
Tab Contributor
4,844 IQ
Quote by Carnivean

first world problem: why cant the ****ing broncos beat anyone? wtf man?
Gary.Blizzard
Yes, I am a snowman.
271 IQ
I'm having trouble getting good reception on my iPhone lately, seems to only work when I'm getting pales of filthy water for my tribe from a nearby lake.

On a serious note, the term is my problem - it's like a guilt trip into making people that aren't dying in a poor country feel bad about not dying in a poor country.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
Quote by DaleZ93
Though, usually if you're leisurely using a computer you're in a first world country.

How do you figure that? There are hundreds of regular posters on this site that are not from first world countries. The site isn't even running from out of a first world country (Russia is a second world country, IIRC). And at the same time there are quite a number of people in first world countries that don't have access to computers at their leisure.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
My hair grows too fast.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
naedauuf
1,025 IQ
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
I have to take a shit.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
what a ****ing pain in the ass.

I think you're doing it wrong bro. More fiber.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by naedauuf
I think you're doing it wrong bro. More fiber.

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
rabidguitarist
Ethnomusicologist
1,735 IQ
Idiotic thread.

There are many many problems in the 'first world' that aren't there in the 'third'.

People in America who have a terminal illness will die if they can't afford health insurance, and in the UK, if you can't afford private care then you'll be waiting months at a time for treatment.

In India, you can get an appointment within the same hour, and if you have no money then you would probably be able to still find a highly skilled doctor who would accept a payment in vegetables or whatever you might happen to have a surplus of.

If you have a pulse then you can find a job in India. Instead of assigning everything to a particular company who controls who does what and tries to save as much money as possible by having as little employees as possible, there is a corner for everyone. If you have no education, can't read or are disabled, it's easy to get a job as a cleaner or a shop attendant or something similar, when it would be incredibly difficult to find youself employment in Europe or the USA.

Why do you think the economies of countries like India and Mexico are growing at such a huge rate in comparison to the 'first world'? The system is flexible and accommodating, rather than bent on its own dog-eat-dog survival.

Quote by DaleZ93
I never said that. Though, usually if you're leisurely using a computer you're in a first world country. I'm not trying to offend anyone.

That's bollocks! Where do you think computers are made?

It takes about one week to get your internet activated in Liverpool. In Jaipur? Takes one hour. Fibre optic broadband is pretty easy to get and standard in some cities.

Educate yourself.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Oct 14, 2012,
Kensai
49ers
4,147 IQ
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Oh and I'll post this here, for Kensai:

That seems like a problem anywhere in the world

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Because they're the Broncos...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Neo Evil11
Feminist
1,496 IQ
Quote by yoman297
inb4 amanda todd

That is cruel man.

She wasn't that much of a problem.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

You bitch.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Is it just me, or do many people just think that first world countries are rich countries?
I also love how no one ever mentions second world countries, as if first and third are the only kind that exist...
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
I don't think we've ever had this thread before.
you're a stone fox
Redsectoreh
not blue
168 IQ
When the guy ahead of me in the convenience store holds up the line to cash in his 17 lottery tickets.