Poll: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Yes
108 51%
No
50 24%
drugfree 4 lyfe
52 25%
Voters: 210.
Page 2 of 5
inb4 all the druggies move to colorado.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by element4433
How does legal marijuana work?

Is it like smoke shops and stuff? Or is it still the dealer thing?

It'd be thru shops, at least here.

If passed, it would define and distinguish marijuana from other parts of the cannabis plant, legalize small amounts of marijuana-related products for most adults, tax them, and designate the revenue for healthcare, substance-abuse prevention and education. Cannabis would still be classified as a schedule I controlled substance under federal law and subject to federal prosecution under the doctrine of dual sovereignty. Possession by anyone younger than 21, possession of larger amounts, and the growing of unlicensed or unregulated marijuana would remain illegal under state law.
Quote by Momentosis
druggies

grandma?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by element4433
How does legal marijuana work?

Is it like smoke shops and stuff? Or is it still the dealer thing?

Well there are already medical marijuana dispensaries all over the place here. I'm sure that if the law passed, they would become commercial businesses.
Check out my band Disturbed
TS, do YOU think it will pass? From one 'radoan to another, I ask you. Because I'm really not sure. There's some pretty red areas in this state.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by StewieSwan
What's wrong with it?

妈.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Isn't it possible that some of the red in Colorado is Ron Paul libertarian pro-weed types? I don't know CO's demos like y'all do obviously. I guess Ive just always assumed conservatives and liberals were both more socially liberal out there.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
Isn't it possible that some of the red in Colorado is Ron Paul libertarian pro-weed types? I don't know CO's demos like y'all do obviously. I guess Ive just always assumed conservatives and liberals were both more socially liberal out there.

They're actually the birthplace of the Libertarian party.
Quote by due 07
It'd be thru shops, at least here.

If passed, it would define and distinguish marijuana from other parts of the cannabis plant, legalize small amounts of marijuana-related products for most adults, tax them, and designate the revenue for healthcare, substance-abuse prevention and education. Cannabis would still be classified as a schedule I controlled substance under federal law and subject to federal prosecution under the doctrine of dual sovereignty. Possession by anyone younger than 21, possession of larger amounts, and the growing of unlicensed or unregulated marijuana would remain illegal under state law.
So basically, how things should be?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by primusfan

I grew up 12 years in Georgia. I never thought I would meet any "real" conservatives out in la-la land Colorado when parents had told me we were moving there. I've come to learn thats just not true. At all.

There are many full-fledged conservative areas in this state. Stewie, for instance, lives in a hot bed of red, in Colorado Springs. These people are religious, family-oriented, military-loving, and of course, often very bigoted. The main difference between the conservatives out west and conservatives down south is that conservative people out west are a good bit more scrupulous, and far less rowdy.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by due 07
Bitch it's polling better in my state. Up by 24 points.

What is your state? I hope it's Oregon. I wanna live in Portland.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
What is your state? I hope it's Oregon. I wanna live in Portland.

Washington State. Oregon's ballot initiative isn't getting enough money to pass, but it's probably because the legal weed lords didn't have high hopes for Oregon in the first place.
just throwing it out here guys... Maryland is by far the best bet for reformed hard drug laws considering that our most prestigious university is nationally known for it's research in illegal drugs, and our largest city has the highest heroin usage rate of any in the United States. we're talking one in ten.

this is the place to be guys
Quote by Eastwinn
just throwing it out here guys... Maryland is by far the best bet for reformed hard drug laws considering that our most prestigious university is nationally known for it's research in illegal drugs, and our largest city has the highest heroin usage rate of any in the United States. we're talking one in ten.

you sound mighty proud of that high heroin usage rate.

or maybe

Quote by Eastwinn

Someone told me Layne Staley said the best heroin he ever had was from my city, so there.
Quote by necrosis1193
inb4massmigrationofdoucebagstocolorado

this

Quote by element4433
So basically, how things should be?

Exactly.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Xiaoxi
妈.

I didn't even notice it was the wrong ma. Shit all looks the same in this tiny font.

Quote by Carnivean
Stewie, for instance, lives in a hot bed of red, in Colorado Springs. These people are religious, family-oriented, military-loving, and of course, often very bigoted.

So much truth in so few words. Just the other day my boss who works AT A COLLEGE was harassing me for believing in evolution.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 18, 2012,
Quote by Jostry
Washington has something similar too. WA I-502

http://sensiblewashington.org/blog/

Hopefully it will pass.

dont vote for this shit, really. its going to **** everything over.

-they are gonna tax the shit out of it

-making it nearly impossible for people to grow it themselfs

- put a bunch of BS chemicals in it like Cigs.

really, its better how it is now... half way legal/illigal
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
Quote by MiseryMonster

Yeah, and? Good cause, and it's probably still going to be cheaper than it is now. Black market trading jacks prices up way more than taxes.

Yeah, what kind of idiot wants chemicals in their drugs.
I thought you could already possess a very small amount legally, like 1/6 oz or something.

Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah, what kind of idiot wants chemicals in their drugs.

I always was under the impression that pot smokers wanted very clean weed...

Also, most of the chemicals in cigs are what increase your chance of cancer.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 18, 2012,
This probably won't pass, however I have no problem with it being legal. I don't really smoke anymore, but I can't deny that almost no harm comes from it. It might as well be legal. Also, if it does become legal in WA, I'll probably smoke a bit here and there. Especially if you could buy prerolled spliffs.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I thought you could already possess a very small amount legally, like 1/6 oz or something.

You can in Denver.
Quote by StewieSwan
You can in Denver.

OH! In Denver. That explains why my cousin was talking about how people could do that. He sounded very disgusted; can't imagine why...
It would be nice to walk into the gas station and buy a doobie for 50c...
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by StewieSwan
Medical is already legal here, but we'll be voting on an amendment that would completely legalize possessing and consuming small amounts for any reason. Who's jelly?

Blaze up then!

Had to make that joke, just because you were taunting us
Quote by StewieSwan
Mountains: the natural enemy of Mormons. Always traveling in packs of 2(citation needed) parents and at least 15 fucking kids, Mormon families have difficulty traversing the rugged and treacherous peaks to make the journey from Utah to Colorado. Thus Colorado has been left relatively untouched by the religious scourge that is Mormonism.

Str8 up fax

I 100% buy that explanation.
Hell yeah, My girl is going to college in Colorado, maybe when I visit her next time we can blaze up! hahaha
Quote by MiseryMonster
dont vote for this shit, really. its going to **** everything over.

-making it nearly impossible for people to grow it themselfs

really, its better how it is now... half way legal/illigal

I can see this happening tbh. The only reason alcohol has remained somewhat 'pure' is because it's a traditional thing that has remained similar for thousands of years, i can't really see beer for instance becoming much different than it is because people know what they like with it.
Quote by Dreadnought
What's the status of this in WA?

Polling very well. According to a septmeber poll of 'likely voters', it's 57% for and 33% against w/ 10% undecided.
It's not possible that Colorado be the first state to legalize pot, because it's been legal in Alaska since the Ravin decision in 1975...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I voted drugfree 4 lyf, and confidently predict that this will lead to anarchy. Human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together... mass hysteria!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I hope it happens, and I hope it leads to more states considering the option.

I don't even smoke, but I think it should be legal.
Quote by StewieSwan
Mountains: the natural enemy of Mormons. Always traveling in packs of 2(citation needed) parents and at least 15 fucking kids, Mormon families have difficulty traversing the rugged and treacherous peaks to make the journey from Utah to Colorado. Thus Colorado has been left relatively untouched by the religious scourge that is Mormonism.

Str8 up fax

Seriously, what's up with all the crazyness in Colorado I've been hearing about. Like crazy old fashioned people who are separated from the world and have 50 kids and 10 wives and have sex with their family members and have their own like religious police forces and whatnot.

Like, da**** brah?
Quote by metalblaster
Seriously, what's up with all the crazyness in Colorado I've been hearing about. Like crazy old fashioned people who are separated from the world and have 50 kids and 10 wives and have sex with their family members and have their own like religious police forces and whatnot.

Like, da**** brah?

What the fuck are you speaking of?
So wait, if this passes, will employers no longer be able to require drug testing before hiring someone?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by StewieSwan
Who's jelly?

Not me, I don't smoke and I think weed is pretty stupid imo.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm