Poll: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Yes
108 51%
No
50 24%
drugfree 4 lyfe
52 25%
Voters: 210.
Page 3 of 5
Quote by Trowzaa
I thought you meant the mountains were always travelling in packs of 2. O.O Almost shat it then.

Didn't know you lived in Colorado mate!
I can't believe so many voted drugfree. Weed is good, should be legal everywhere. Alcohol is a much worse drug, physically and mentally.
Quote by StewieSwan
What the fuck are you speaking of?

All them crazy incest mormon dudes and dudettes who are ''we love warren jeffs omg omg'' and such and such.

Si?
Doesn't matter what the states do.
Fed law trumps state law.
Look at all the marijuana dispensaries that got raided not long ago in California by the feds ( Source ).

I remember years ago, not to long after Cali. passed the medical marijuana law, some guy got busted for pot in Yosemite (Which is federal land).
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I just moved out of Nebraska a few weeks ago (adjacent to CO for you US geography noobs), so it probably will be legalized now just because I can't enjoy it.

You're probably better just leaving Nebraska. Unless you really really like corn.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You're probably better just leaving Nebraska. Unless you really really like corn.

Or sister raping.
You guys laugh now, but imagine a world where every single food product ever isn't made with your precious corn syrup, or you can't use desperate, super-drunk late night peeping on your sister to stop yourself from committing suicide out of lonliness. Nebraska provides these glorious commodities to your life.
I don't understand why the feds raid medical marijuana dispensaries if it's legal in that state? Why do they still do it?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
I don't understand why the feds raid medical marijuana dispensaries if it's legal in that state? Why do they still do it?

States are smaller. They pass laws with more frequency for themselves than a federal body would/should ever be capable of. But the federal government is also there to keep the states in check. Essentially what they did in Cali was going "Whoa whoa, no no no, what the hell you guys doing over there? No, no no". States have power, but the federal government just has more.

I could be completely wrong on this, seeing is how it came directly out of my ass.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by dullsilver_mike
You guys laugh now, but imagine a world where every single food product ever isn't made with your precious corn syrup, or you can't use desperate, super-drunk late night peeping on your sister to stop yourself from committing suicide out of lonliness. Nebraska provides these glorious commodities to your life.

1) Corn syrup is terrible for you. 2) Wtf is wrong with you?!

Quote by Carnivean
States are smaller. They pass laws with more frequency for themselves than a federal body would/should ever be capable of. But the federal government is also there to keep the states in check. Essentially what they did in Cali was going "Whoa whoa, no no no, what the hell you guys doing over there? No, no no". States have power, but the federal government just has more.

I could be completely wrong on this, seeing is how it came directly out of my ass.

You basically got it right.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
These are the places that humor comes from. What state do you come from where they enforce a ban on laughter?

Wisconsin. I'm surrounded by corn. Fuck corn!
Quote by johnm1473
Colorado... The Amsterdam of America??? Has a nice ring to it.

Until the Feds start shutting down marijuana sales in Co.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
Oh god! Sorry to be snarky. I feel your plight cornbrother.

Damn corn...we've so many corncobs that we had to freeze some, so they wouldn't rot.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 18, 2012,
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Oh god! Sorry to be snarky. I feel your plight cornbrother.

Is there a way I can get a larger version of your avatar?

I've been staring at it for a good 30 seconds.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I've been researching Amendment 64, aka the proposed amendment to the Colorado constitution legalizing marijuana usage, possession, transportation, etc. for 21+ year-olds as well as taxing and regulating it like alcohol (which is also what this thread is about) and the all of opposition arguments I've found have been sparse, consistent, and woefully unconvincing: "vote no on the proposed A64 because it is an amendment, and amendments, as opposed to statutes, are hard to change/modify in the future (due to voting processes in the legislature, etc)." It's a feeble argument based almost entirely on "what ifs", and it completely ignores the fact that, annually, 10% of the Colorado population is being arrested for marijuana possession.

Again, the arguments against A64, at least those that are published on the internet, are sparse, and the majority of the citizen commentary has been expressing a pro-A64 opinion. So far, things are looking optimistic for this to pass!
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Oct 25, 2012,
Quote by StewieSwan
Mountains: the natural enemy of Mormons. Always traveling in packs of 2(citation needed) parents and at least 15 fucking kids, Mormon families have difficulty traversing the rugged and treacherous peaks to make the journey from Utah to Colorado. Thus Colorado has been left relatively untouched by the religious scourge that is Mormonism.

Str8 up fax

i loled
Knowledge is power
Quote by StewieSwan
Medical is already legal here, but we'll be voting on an amendment that would completely legalize possessing and consuming small amounts for any reason. Who's jelly?

Not me.

Quote by due 07
It'd be thru shops, at least here.

If passed, it would define and distinguish marijuana from other parts of the cannabis plant, legalize small amounts of marijuana-related products for most adults, tax them, and designate the revenue for healthcare, substance-abuse prevention and education. Cannabis would still be classified as a schedule I controlled substance under federal law and subject to federal prosecution under the doctrine of dual sovereignty. Possession by anyone younger than 21, possession of larger amounts, and the growing of unlicensed or unregulated marijuana would remain illegal under state law.

This sounds perfect. America make this shit happen.
Knowledge is power
Legalising weed?

It's like Colorado wants more mass shootings.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by TEK34
Not me.

Yeah, pretty much.

Sure, if I'm not medical I can't go and buy weed legally. But weed is everywhere here, cheap, and very good quality. The police don't even bother going after people responsibly smoking/possessing small amounts, especially if they are adults. At least in my experience. If you go to major cities in Canada, Toronto being the one I'm experienced with, there are even establishments where you can go, light up, and enjoy a chilled out afternoon in the city. Granted, you have to bring your own weed (we are no Holland), but it's still pretty chill.

America is crazy man. I've had a cop see me taking a bong rip. Want to know what the extent of the repercussions for my actions were? Bong water on me/my bag because he threw his siren on for a second to watch me panic before laughing and driving off. I also know people who very recently got caught smoking at the sound of music (free little music festival held by my city). Cop said "remember when I used to be able to do that", didn't even tell them to get rid of their weed or pipe, and just sent them back to enjoy the show. With a joint yr even less likely to get any issue whatsoever. Oh Canada breh.
I do not give a fecal excrement about this, weed is legal here so who cares.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Alright, my vote is officially in for 'YES' on Amendment 64!
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
So wait, if this passes, will employers no longer be able to require drug testing before hiring someone?

They'll still drug test, just not for weed. It's just like how there's drug tests for alcohol, people just don't use them because drinking's legal.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by I.O.T.M
Legalising weed?

It's like Colorado wants more mass shootings.

Columbine totes would not have happened if Eric Harris had smoked weed.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Colorado will get a huge influx of bad influences and addicts to other drugs. People will point to the statistics, and the government will issue a letter with intent to prosecute workers of the state. In the end, I have more hope for oregon.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Washington State is close too. Theres a lot of pro weed people who dont want ut passed because there is a part about drugged driving that is not specific enough/ they actually dont want it legal in state run weed stores only.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6
Washington State is close too. Theres a lot of pro weed people who dont want ut passed because there is a part about drugged driving that is not specific enough/ they actually dont want it legal in state run weed stores only.

ugh that whole drugged driving thing is so retarded. as if stoned drivers are even gonna be a problem.
Quote by due 07
ugh that whole drugged driving thing is so retarded. as if stoned drivers are even gonna be a problem.

Driving while high is hard... Trus--it just is, mk?
Quote by Overlord
Word around here is it passed. Anybody have any news on how this is doing?

EDIT: For reference, I'm in Boulder, CO right now.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322
Word around here is it passed. Anybody have any news on how this is doing?

EDIT: For reference, I'm in Boulder, CO right now.

IT PASSED!!! It's official. And also, I'm in Boulder, too.

The real question is when does the amendment go effective?
Quote by Overlord
not soon enough
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I'm giving it a week before we hit a fifth "fuck I'm stoned now and it's legal" thread from someone from Colorado on here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 30-26
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 8-8
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0