Poll: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe Colorado will be the first state to legalize marijuana?
Yes
108 51%
No
50 24%
drugfree 4 lyfe
52 25%
Voters: 210.
Page 5 of 5
Quote by Omniscient G
Now legalize heroin please

'Registered Sex Offender'
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
It sucks that I live in Colorado but I don't smoke weed. I feel like I need to toke up in celebration of this historic change(when it's in effect).
Quote by W4RP1G
It sucks that I live in Colorado but I don't smoke weed. I feel like I need to toke up in celebration of this historic change(when it's in effect).

You don't have to toke if you don't want to, but you might as well just admit you hate freedom.
Quote by TunerAddict
You don't have to toke if you don't want to, but you might as well just admit you hate freedom.

suddenly america doesn't seem all that shitty anymore
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah, it would be a step in the right direction, but then again, it's 'merica...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
i was waiting for someone to post a pic like that^
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Huge win for America, for Washington and Colorado especially. Now don't **** it up.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Going the right way.

Personally I've grown tired of it but it's a huge break for politics in general from my point of view anyway.

inb4 a mediashitstorm and it gets removed instantly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Do we know if they plan to release prisoners that are in jail for certain marijuana charges?
Quote by daytripper75
Do we know if they plan to release prisoners that are in jail for certain marijuana charges?

People are in jail for marijuana charges?

That has got to be for smuggling it and in large amounts I hope?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by daytripper75

Almost certainly not, these things almost never apply retroactively, it's pretty much a principle of law. The argument being that they are in jail for defying the law, regardless of how stupid said law was.

The only way I could see them being released is at the discretion of the authorities, or if the change were due to the law they had been imprisoned under being ruled invalid or unconstitutional, which it wasn't.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Almost certainly not, these things almost never apply retroactively, it's pretty much a principle of law. The argument being that they are in jail for defying the law, regardless of how stupid said law was.

The only way I could see them being released is at the discretion of the authorities, or if the change were due to the law they had been imprisoned under being ruled invalid or unconstitutional, which it wasn't.

Yeah, agreed.

For instance, if someone who was innocent was imprisoned and they escaped, if they were then 'proven' to be innocent of the crime they were imprisoned for, they would still be punishable under law for escaping that imprisonment.
Medical passed in MA, heading in the right direction.
Schecter C-1+ (SH-2 Neck | SH-5 Bridge)
Breedlove C250/CMe-FS
Vox VT20+
Quote by moscaespañol
Rich white liberals that live in Aspen.

Source: 80's john Hughes films

Don't forget the mass influx of John Denver fans in the 1970s. West Virginia had a similar problem, albeit on a smaller scale.
I can't wait for the South Park episode to come out.

Well cone Colorado.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
I can't wait for the South Park episode to come out.

Well cone Colorado.

season just ended, south park episode wont be until like march
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.