Page 3 of 3
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Just cause you like drawing imaginary lines and wearing red while riding moose doesn't mean that you're not practically American anyway.

lul ok
I binge, but it's okay because sometimes I take Sunday off

unless there's football on

"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
If binge drinking is defined as drinking to get drunk then yes I do every time I drink. I can't think of a scenario where I have had a drink just to drink something, enjoy the taste, or anything like that. The only times I ever drink are when I want to get drunk as my immature palette does not enjoy alcohol. Granted I probably only drink once a weekend maybe, on a blue moon maybe twice a weekend so I dont think I have to be worried about alcoholism.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Drinking to get drunk? I thought that was the point. I've never drank for the taste. People do that? Alcohol tastes like shit.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Quote by purplexing
Drinking to get drunk? I thought that was the point. I've never drank for the taste. People do that? Alcohol tastes like shit.

Buy nice alcohol, philistine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
**** that, $3.50 for a forty is all I need
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
I used to, but I've not had more than 4 pints in a day for like 10 years.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Just bought a 4-pack of Dark Horse Oatmeal Stout & a pint of Shipyards Smashed Pumpkin, time to binge!!! (according to some peoples standards)
Last edited by strat0cast3r at Oct 19, 2012,
Yes, I sometimes drink to get drunk, if that's what you're asking.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by purplexing
**** that, $3.50 for a forty is all I need

You're paying too much for 40s man, Steel Reserve 3 for $5!!!
Occasionally. About a month ago I succeeded in two drunken weeks. Stopped for school.

I drink about once or twice a week now. And it is not impossible to drink a lot and keep your composure. Just have some common sense about you and make sure that everyone else is doing alright.

"Excess with finesse." is the phrase that i've taken up.
I was pretty awful in first year of uni, used to drink ~25 units in a night, 4-5 times a week. I don't know how I managed not to get physically dependent. That put me off drinking for a long time. Started drinking again in the last year or so, I still drink too much when I do drink but it's about once every 2 weeks so it's nowhere near as bad.
The more you know (not that this knowledge will in any way change anyones behavior).

Binge drinking
Binge drinking means drinking so much within about 2 hours that blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels reach 0.08g/dL. For women, this usually occurs after about 4 drinks, and for men, after about 5.
Drinking this way can pose health and safety risks, including car crashes and injuries. Over the long term, binge drinking can damage the liver and other organs.

Link: http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/moderate-binge-drinking
I'm bored so I've bought a litre of 3hammers and a 10pack of Camels and ama go ahead and get busy with it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Oct 19, 2012,
I binge drank a lot my first year of university. It was worse the first semester. I also stayed up so late that I'd sleep through my morning classes.

After that, I decided to step back and evaluate my life. So, I got a job and took the year off of school. After that, I went to a 2year university and got a "general studies" Associate's Degree. I'm now studying comp sci and working towards my 4 year degree.

Moral of my history: Don't binge drink and stay up late. Do your homework. It also helps to know what you're going to do before you go to university.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I'm bored so I've bought a litre of 3hammers and a 10pack of Camels and ama go ahead and get busy with it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Binge implies that I stop occasionally.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by strat0cast3r
This thread has made me want a beer.

Me too, and I only just woke up. And I was drinking last night. According to some people I was binging because I had more that 5 drinks, but I didn't get totally shitfaced and embarrass myself (unless you count dancing to the reggae band at the pub as embarrassing,) wasn't slurring words or stumbling and I can remember everything.

I have more than 5 beers basically every single time I drink and it rarely ends with embarrassment or a hangover. Usually I'm just sitting and chatting with mates or playing some backyard sport or watching a band at the pub so I'm never aiming to get drunk. 10 beers gets me toward the danger zone.
Quote by purplexing

You have no class.
I love how the official health standards for binge drinking is 5 drinks for men, and 4 for women. Most people I know would say that's a prefunk.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6
I love how the official health standards for binge drinking is 5 drinks for men, and 4 for women. Most people I know would say that's a prefunk.

Indeed.I mean there are a lot of factors; the drinks you're having, your size, the amount of food you've had that day, the amount of liquid you've had that day, whether you're eating with the drinks etc. Five highballs on an empty stomach and you'll likely be teetering home; 5 pints after a hearty meal and you probably will barely notice.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Its probably accurate for most of the population, especially those who don't drink, but in college if you are a guy and can only drink 5 beers, well you're considered a light weight.

There's a huge stat bias in college we are all under. We think everyone drinks, or binge drinks, and it's actually a way smaller percentage than what most would think. There's old people, prudes and squares, healthnuts, disabled, kids, etc. populations we just don't consider or forget that exist. Same goes for weed. The amount of people who actually smoke is very small, but if you smoke weed, most people you know do too.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
When I drink I almost always binge drink. Get drunk fast THEN start with the beers to keep the buzz going
I finished 3/4 of a 26 ounce bottle of whiskey to myself last night, does that count?
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I binge drank a lot my first year of university. It was worse the first semester. I also stayed up so late that I'd sleep through my morning classes.

lol, I did that for my first 3 years at uni

currently 5th year, a matter of weeks away from completing my CS Honours. Beer is good!
Yeah I guess. I never really drink through the week, and I'm not even out every weekend. So when I do go out I end up drinking a lot in a short period of time.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

After that, I decided to step back and evaluate my life. So, I got a job and took the year off of school. After that, I went to a 2year university and got a "general studies" Associate's Degree. I'm now studying comp sci and working towards my 4 year degree.

Moral of my history: Don't binge drink and stay up late. Do your homework. It also helps to know what you're going to do before you go to university.

Similar, though I'd set my alarm, and go to class hungover. Or still drunk.
There was a burger van right next to the bus stop I got off at, and the rejuvinating power of a good dump, a shower, shave and then a roll & square sausage with a tattie scone are difficult to overestimate.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Yes.

With food, with drugs, with money, it's not good.

I am crap with money, pardon my French.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
aas may be evidint tomigt, yes
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Are you pished? - Forgive me, I'm bad.
And bored, I even binge on the internet.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Page 3 of 3