Tim the Rocker
I own a Cabriolet.
110 IQ
Is it OK to ask forum members for advice on selling and prices? I got a warning from TGP...

If it's OK, does anyone know a realistic resale price for a second hand in mint condition less than 30 hours use JCA50H and Marshall 1960A?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
300 IQ
It's not usually frowned upon here, but it's also not very constructive. TGP are total hardasses though and hand out warnings/bans like...some funny simile.

But it depends on where you live. A good place to start is the eBay completed listings to see what they went for.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Roc8995
250 IQ
It's fine to ask here. TGP makes you pay to post in their classifieds section so they might have thought you were trying to post a sneaky for-sale thread.

I'd say 300-400 for the head and 250-350 on the cab. Maybe start at 650 for the pair and see what kind of offers you get. Marshall cabs are all over the place because they've got a high retail price but the used market is completely saturated with them.
dj1991
10 IQ
I suggest not to go this route, but Guitar Center gave me 300 for my JCA50H
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
440 IQ
thomann was blowing out the jet cities recently- i got my head for £250 brand new. They still have the combos in stock at those good prices, so if they get the heads back in... that's not going to help. That being said, according to your profile, you're in spain, so how many people in spain are actually aware of thomann, I dunno. I know on the internet we're all into this stuff, but that's not really indicative of real life.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Tim the Rocker
I own a Cabriolet.
110 IQ
Well, I don't expect to get a lot for the cabinet, but I won't sell the two together for less than 700€ (paid 1.200€ in total) to a stranger. So if I can't get a reasonable price, I might not even sell it and hope for a job. It's stupid to just throw out money like that...
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
440 IQ
yeah that's true. i think it's a buyers' market at the moment.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?