and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Ichikurosaki
because Ova is a word in the english dictionary but OVA is an abbreviation

"ova" as in, "u n me r ova"?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Kansai-ben is the main reason why Nabeshima is one of my favorite Medaka Box characters.

And the fact she's a judoka.

Maybe I should finish Medaka Box.

Watch "Stop!! Hibari-Kun!"

1983 trap anime.

I expected nothing less, James.

MAL says no subs, so maybe I'll watch the raws.

Pani Poni Dash, even though I haven't seen it.

I do plan on it, though.

Ah, I've been meaning to watch this one.
Quote by Hydra150
because OVA is a silly way of saying episode

But you have OVA episodes, too. It just indicates an anime is direct-to-video. Or DVD and Blu-ray nowadays.
What, are there just not enough channels to broadcast on in Japan?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
Quote by hriday_hazarika
No, no, OVAs are like B-movies.

Yeah I'm reading the Wiki page.
I've yet to come to the bit where it says why one would seed out these things.
Quote by jetfuel495
OVAs may have episodes but they aren't part of the main series.

But dood there are plenty of OVA-exclusive series.

Far fewer than there were in the '80s and '90s, though.

Like completely original. Not even side stories of prior IP.
OVA's are usually shipped with volumes of the manga, as an extra for readers of the manga, they aren't usually intended as part o the anime series, though often later they will be bundled with the full DVD release of the anime (anime is released in volumes prior to the full release)

ONA's are what you're thinking of hydra that's when full series are just released online rather than aired on TV, the reasoning usually being.. actually i dont ****ing know, but it gives the studios a bit more freedom because they dont need to stick to airing scheduals
Quote by Ichikurosaki
OVA's are usually shipped with volumes of the manga, as an extra for readers of the manga, they aren't usually intended as part o the anime series, though often later they will be bundled with the full DVD release of the anime (anime is released in volumes prior to the full release)

ONA's are what you're thinking of hydra that's when full series are just released online rather than aired on TV, the reasoning usually being.. actually i dont ****ing know, but it gives the studios a bit more freedom because they dont need to stick to airing scheduals

the typemanship
it's almost... legible!
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 16, 2013,
what it boils down to though as a filthy gaijin who does nothing but illegaly download things is .. nothing, don't even bother getting educated, most of them time them things will be tagged as episode 0 or 7.5 or some shit anyway so you know when they "fit in", or if not then it's a complete offshoot and probably awful and should be ignored anyway
there's, like, commas and everything
edit: ah, that's better
Quote by Ichikurosaki

That's the case nowadays, yeah. But that's only been in the last handful of years, though.

And of course all hentai anime is in the OVA format.
Quote by Hydra150
because OVA is a silly way of saying episode

No, it's just a way of saying 'non-tv-episode'. Both OVA and TV episodes are still episodes of a series unless they're stand alone, since that entails the definition of a series.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Ichikurosaki
that one was shit the good one was when i pretended to be ian and messaged a girl he knew talking about tea or some shit it was momies idea

Is there any written account of this?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
The AT is a curse. Soap lets leave this place. For some reason posting here has a direct correlation with us losing girlfriends. It's some freaky paranormal highschool shite but with forums and threads instead.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Ichikurosaki
that one was shit the good one was when i pretended to be ian and messaged a girl he knew talking about tea or some shit it was momies idea

way to not give me any credit we did it as a trio
Quote by Holy Katana
Stop reminding me Jay. ;_;

This shit had better be sorted out by the end of the month or I'm gonna go apeshit.

What shit? Bandwidth issues?
Connie broke up with me again but this time for good. If you want to see my dick, tomorrow evening would be a good time. I'm not going to be this depressed or drunk again for a while. Now is not good, I look like shit and I'm intent on getting wasted from here until May so I can drink through the anniversary month and forget it ever happened.

Sometimes you can just tell when it's for good you know? And this time it's definitely for real. Like really really for real. Like I even called her afterwards and we do our standard after break up thing and this time it was different. Like I didn't force her hand ror anyhthing and we weren't fighting or anything. It was just like for good this is over.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Mar 17, 2013,
Quote by Victory2134
The AT is a curse. Soap lets leave this place. For some reason posting here has a direct correlation with us losing girlfriends. It's some freaky paranormal highschool shite but with forums and threads instead.
are you sure it's the forum and not the distance i mean that did play a hand with soap too
The forum Jay. Gotta stay on topic so I blame the forum. And the goda damn animes.

****ing magical girls ****ing everything up for everybody.

Jay you can ban me right? I'm getting kind of drunk and I don't want to shitpost here and I don't trust that I won't post here if I get really really wasted.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Mar 17, 2013,