Quote by GuitarGod_92
actually i think i counted perfectly and you're too embarrassed that a wasted Bean can do math better than you

キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
what makes it even worse is that you've probably taken more advanced math classes than I have because my education system failed me
Quote by CrossBack7
No, I'd just realize that people die and parents can be as shitty as anyone else.

god for you, you're a shining example of humanity.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
well whammu was awesome

MAL
holy shit cars is one sly mother****er. Shit's gonna be good next ep.

MAL
Quote by CrossBack7
Baccano was good. Still mad Jacuzzi didn't die though.

Jacuzzi's like the nicest badass on the show, he'll do anything for another person.

I'd have been made if he died.

Actually the only person I really want to die in anime are the anti-heros, or villainous MC's. Like with Light in Death Note, he was a knob, and I wanted him to die from ep 2. But with Lelouche from code geass, he was gonna have to die to achieve what he really wanted.
Quote by stratkat
Jacuzzi's like the nicest badass on the show, he'll do anything for another person.

I'd have been made if he died.

Actually the only person I really want to die in anime are the anti-heros, or villainous MC's. Like with Light in Death Note, he was a knob, and I wanted him to die from ep 2. But with Lelouche from code geass, he was gonna have to die to achieve what he really wanted.

Jacuzzi is annoying. Vino was the most interesting character, and there wasn't even much backstory to him.

And I liked Lelouche and it seemed like he didn't really have to die to do what he wanted. He just needed to step down and assign the black knights to being a police force or something.

Also, did you ever use that one purple sprite grim reaper girl that you made for anything?
Nope.

I got lazy.
Lelouche had screwed up a lot, he screwed himself, so he united the world with hatred for him, and sacrificed himself, he could've had japan with geass, instead he united the world.

Also jacuzzi burnt his face just to make his friend feel better, so rad.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 18, 2013,
Quote by CrossBack7
I'm messing around with XNA Game studio and was wondering if you might want to goof around with working on it again if I ever get good enough to actually code it properly.

Here's all the art I made for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2asd3f8ck3geagx

You'll notice I heavily traced and referenced stuff if you check the .psds, but I made them my own while drawing. Animation is hard
Quote by stratkat
Here's all the art I made for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2asd3f8ck3geagx

You'll notice I heavily traced and referenced stuff if you check the .psds, but I made them my own while drawing. Animation is hard

No doubt. I have zero art skills, nor the time to figure out how the hell to do any of it. I could probably scribble out backgrounds and stuff, but seriously, **** animating anything.

Thanks though, this will give me something better than a random picture to move around while I mess with stuff, lol. I'll let you know if I ever actually try to do anything real with it.
Well you got a walk cycle and one attack I suck at programming pretty hard, I mean if you ever played my game, I mean you get stuck in every platform if you don't clear it

Oh and a shot blast thing, and idr what else I drew. It was a while ago.
Quote by CrossBack7
Jacuzzi is annoying. Vino was the most interesting character, and there wasn't even much backstory to him.

And I liked Lelouche and it seemed like he didn't really have to die to do what he wanted. He just needed to step down and assign the black knights to being a police force or something.

Also, did you ever use that one purple sprite grim reaper girl that you made for anything?

Cross, we're not supposed to agree on like anything at all, ever.
i just dont like him because bean had that avatar for ages and his design is just terrible and it was in that era when bean was really just the most annoying bitch ever

u guys have a huge impact on me believe it or not, i cant get into kimi ni todoke for the same reason
Last edited by Ichikurosaki at Mar 18, 2013,
I'm sorry I annoy you ichi.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i just dont like him because bean had that avatar for ages and his design is just terrible and it was in that era when bean was really just the most annoying bitch ever

u guys have a huge impact on me believe it or not, i cant get into kimi ni todoke for the same reason

Same. Well, not Kimi ni Todoke, but yeah.

Cross ruined the chance of me ever wanting to enjoy Spraynard, although I'm not really a fan of pop-punk anyway, so those chances were probably miniscule already.

I don't like the guy on the cover of Funtitled, frankly. I don't even care if he's a nice guy; he looks like a douche on the cover, and I associate Spraynard with certain people (not just Cross) whom I don't really get on with very well for whatever reason, so there's just this weird and unexplainable set of semi-conscious associations and feelings that come up whenever I see the cover or hear about the band (which I don't much anymore due to the fact that they broke up).
Quote by CrossBack7
But Pat, I'm probably the most similar person to you in this thread, though I don't act like it.

Maybe we're like yin and yang.

Dibs on yin.
Quote by Holy Katana
Maybe we're like yin and yang.

Dibs on yin.

u gon' get yang'd

MAL
Quote by Holy Katana

Cross ruined the chance of me ever wanting to enjoy Spraynard, although I'm not really a fan of pop-punk anyway, so those chances were probably miniscule already.

I don't like the guy on the cover of Funtitled, frankly. I don't even care if he's a nice guy; he looks like a douche on the cover, and I associate Spraynard with certain people (not just Cross) whom I don't really get on with very well for whatever reason, so there's just this weird and unexplainable set of semi-conscious associations and feelings that come up whenever I see the cover or hear about the band (which I don't much anymore due to the fact that they broke up).

Spraynard is literally THE feel-good pop-punk band, imo. I'm not even that big on pop-punk. And the guy on the cover probably is a douche, since they make fun of hipsters in interviews and stuff.

I was sad they broke up, they always helped me get out of funks.

I was never aware you didn't like me much.
Quote by CrossBack7
Spraynard is literally THE feel-good pop-punk band, imo. I'm not even that big on pop-punk. And the guy on the cover probably is a douche, since they make fun of hipsters in interviews and stuff.

I was sad they broke up, they always helped me get out of funks.

I was never aware you didn't like me much.

It's not that I don't like you, just that we don't seem to get along very well. For reasons I'm really not sure of.

Just some sort of weird clash of personalities or something, maybe.