Page 4 of 4
Ninja#117
23 IQ
Quote by Second Rate
Well, as an American who is old enough to vote, i thank the flying spaghetti monster that you're not old enough or an American citizen. Obama has CONTINUED bush's wars, he has CONTINUED bush's illegal domestic surveillance operations (and EXPANDED them), CONTINUED bush's corporate bailouts, CONTINUED bush's idiotic subsidies for "green energy," CONTINUED bush's over regulation, labeled political dissenters as possible terrorists, used the FBI to instigate terror attacks so they can then foil them, killed an American citizen without due process, stormed into a friendly nation without warning, and levied tariffs on Chinese tires (oh yay, a trade war.... just what a country with a poor economy and a ridiculous debt needs)

on top of this, mr. compassion has also rounded up more mexican families and shipped them back south of the border than bush ever did, and he has ordered more raids on medical marijuana facilities in his one term than bush did in two terms.

I know what you're going to say... "but at least he's not bush." I hated Bush, but i would take my chances with a third bush term before i would take my chances with a second Obama term. So you give me a choice between Obama and Romney, I'll take my chances with Romney.

There is some truth to this. Bush and Obama's administrations flowed together quite well. One even drew up and designed the NDAA (Bush admin) and the other signed it into law (Obama).
Knowledge is power
timcrow420
418 IQ
Quote by Ninja#117
There is some truth to this. Bush and Obama's administrations flowed together quite well. One even drew up and designed the NDAA (Bush admin) and the other signed it into law (Obama).

Obama actually extended the patriot act as well, and re-appointed head of the DEA who was in charge during the Bush Administration
Ninja#117
23 IQ
Quote by ron666
Hey do you remember the 2nd debate between Romney and Obama? Remember that one? The one where Romney calls Obama a bully and then Obama gets the last word. And how does Obama respond? He shows respect for Romney the human being, but then he attacks his policies by reminding everyone about Romney's "47% of Americans are shiftless bums."

So what I am saying to you is this--you can attack a person's ideas, but if you attack the person directly, then you have already lost the argument.

So in this light, I wish to congratulate anvil is god on his wonderful parents and wonderful upbringing. BUT I also need to remind anvil is god that he has not seen how Europe has been consolidated into one bloc called the European Union? Is this not a supranational organization? Also has anvil is god is heard of the Free Trade Act? The U.S., Canada, and Mexico signed one a few years ago and there are rumours of eventually including South America as well. Would you not consider the Free Trade zone a type of supranational unit?

So I was merely referring to these organizations as an example. "Supranational" means "above the nation state," in case you did not know. What I was saying is that the recent trends towards supranational organizations mean that the leader of any single country loses power to the bigger multi-national organization, like the European Union in the example above.

Instead of sticking to the logic you have crossed the line by attacking me personally. Therefore, you have lost the argument, as well as making yourself look like a retard.

That is all--you are dismissed.

ron666

holy crap everyone is ripping on this and theres some truth to it as well. Maybe not concrete stuff but things like the European Union are real.

Even the Free Trade Act he mentions make in a way a single entity comprised of the nations listed.
Knowledge is power
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by Ninja#117
holy crap everyone is ripping on this and theres some truth to it as well. Maybe not concrete stuff but things like the European Union are real.

So?
Ninja#117
23 IQ
Quote by willT08

So?

Just sayin man. Everyone was calling "bullocks" on dudes post.
Knowledge is power
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by Ninja#117
Just sayin man. Everyone was calling "bullocks" on dudes post.

That's because it is.
Ur all $h1t
Has an erection
2,214 IQ
Quote by Mudmen190

Looks like the touch screen is calibrated wrongly.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Looks like the touch screen is calibrated wrongly.

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/12q6wu/2012_voting_machine_altering_votes/c6x8sbi

he tried pressing further down and Jill Stein's box worked fine.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
KeepOnRotting
Banned
163 IQ
Before starting a huge uproar over this one machine, keep in mind it's the only one reported so far and the guy still made it work, he just had to screw with it. They stopped using the machine.
ron666
226 IQ
Quote by Ninja#117

Even the Free Trade Act he mentions make in a way a single entity comprised of the nations listed.

People like PaulyVengeance obviously do not like to hear the truth. A lot of global organizations have grown in power over the last few decades and he calls it a bunch of bollocks and tells me to shut up. He is blind and likes being blind.

By the way, considering the level of name calling on these discussion boards, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a "report abuse" button? Other forums have them. When someones resorts to "juvenile" behaviour, he should be reported. Some of us want to have an intelligent discussion and people like PaulyVengeance turn the whole experience into a useless degeneneration into juvenality.

ron666
ron666
226 IQ
Quote by PaulyVengeance
As it's a basic human right to infringe upon your free speech, I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like, thank you.

Now, shut the fuck up you load of utter bollocks.

Yeah okay, you can do whatever you want. And I'll do what I want--talk to the moderator about installing a "report abuse" button on the discussion threads.

Whenever one person (I won't stoop so low as to call you a jerk) starts calling another person a name or tells them to "shut up" this is clearly abuse. Is it not?

So keep it up and you can see yourself getting banned from the threads.

ron666
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
Quote by ron666
Yeah okay, you can do whatever you want. And I'll do what I want--talk to the moderator about installing a "report abuse" button on the discussion threads.

there's a little exclamation mark at the bottom of each post.

It's mentioned in the rules.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
vanitybinge
Vanity Binge
716 IQ
Quote by ron666

Whenever one person (I won't stoop so low as to call you a jerk) starts calling another person a name or tells them to "shut up" this is clearly abuse. Is it not?

So keep it up and you can see yourself getting banned from the threads.

ron666

No, it's not abuse. You're all butthurt because someone called you a name. Get over it. You didn't have to answer it, so get your sorry whining triple-six wannabe-gothic demon hunter scrotum-holster off the floor and move on with your petty life.

Good day.
zomgguitarz1234
Everything you love sucks
2,920 IQ
He's probably going to destroy them for causing him to lose.
phlip999
UG's Merc With A Mouth
1,246 IQ
I kinda wanted Romney to win, then get caught for rigging the votes, just to see what would happen.
ಠ_ಠ
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
"Another jumper."

Brockley Obama or Meat Romney.

Play it 'till you hate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltCIEbLMaQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArC7XarwnWI
Voting machines...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Nov 11, 2012,
RealUnrealRob
Lazy Physicist
233 IQ
Obviously a lot of governmental foreign policy is dictated by the goals of the international community, but to say that 'it doesn't matter who's president' is ridiculous.

Example: Clinton's administration created plans to create an antiterror organization at the end of his term, and left it to Bush to implement the plan. Bush didn't.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
God England is so old.

It wasn't until 2010 that I finally got a self serve checkout at my Tesco here.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
ron666
226 IQ
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Go ahead, report me.

Okay, if you insist. I will.

Now shut up.

ron666
PaulyVengeance
UG's Canon Fanboy
229 IQ
Feel better now? Cool.

By the way, stop bumping this thread every time you feel the need to bitch me out, you're only making yourself look even more stupid.
son_of_bodom
288 IQ
It's just an investment.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
WaterGod
BernieBro
541 IQ
God dammit stop bumping these election threads. None of us ever want to hear or read the name Mitt Romney ever again.
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
798 IQ
Just wait until 2016, when a mysterious Utah man emerges to run for office, named Ritt Momney.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
1,581 IQ
Quote by SteveHouse
Just wait until 2016, when a mysterious Utah man emerges to run for office, named Ritt Momney.

Thats Zoot's real name.