Page 2 of 4
Dunlop Volleys! (Don't know if they're anywhere but Aus..)
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by MakinLattes
(Invalid img)

Pffffff women.........
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Hydra150
Do you live in a cardboard box?

Hush, Sanuks are cool as hell.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I wear skate shoes, just because I like the flat sole. Anything else seems weird unless I'm actually running or something.
Mostly Vans.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by MinterMan22
gonna replace them with these soon

I like the blue, forgot to mention I want a pair of tuk creepers, like classic punk style ones.
Dang, so many UGers wear AWFUL shoes.

Sanuks? Seriously? Are you all beatnik, indie college students who grow your facial hair out and take vows of silence for Neitzsche? The only thing those shoes are good for are showing everyone that you're a cliche hipster who doesn't know how to choose neither fashionable nor functional shoes.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

Sanuks? Seriously? Are you all beatnik, indie college students who grow your facial hair out and take vows of silence for Neitzsche? The only thing those shoes are good for are showing everyone that you're a cliche hipster who doesn't know how to choose neither fashionable nor functional shoes.

oh god finally someone said it

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Hydra150
Do you live in a cardboard box?

i get that when i wear them and i get why are you wearing house shoes when i wear these

bitch i don't care i got style

regular black cheap a*s 25$ skate shoes
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
My day-to-day shoes are Adidas Sambas, I've got some cheap-arse running shoes for the gym, and some decent leather shoes with heels that click for when I'm suiting up. And also about three pairs of Havaianas which I wear whenever I feel I can get away with it - in London, that basically means: at home. </3
Quote by Dreadnought

your just upset because you listen to the same bands everyone else does and your unoriginal. at least im unique and have style and am an individual. i would hate to be u. also im a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL thank you

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
your just upset because you listen to the same bands everyone else does and your unoriginal. at least im unique and have style and am an individual. i would hate to be u. also im a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL thank you

haha, touche. that was funny, especially since you wear them. you have a sense of humor
Quote by Dreadnought

Cool down gramps, I can already see that bulging vein in your forehead.

I don't wear the mother****ers, cause I can't pull them off. They don't really match me, know what I'm saying?

But I mean if you're the kinda dude that can get away wearing them and not look like a twat, go for it.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by tukk04
I like the blue, forgot to mention I want a pair of tuk creepers, like classic punk style ones.

haha i used to have a pair of black ones w/ the big soles
The cheapest Converse lowtop style shoes that I can find.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Thinking about getting some of those classic black and white Vans next time I get shoes, (I've had these chucks for well over a year now, probably about time) it isn't still considered a crime to wear them without skateboarding is it?

edit: these
lolpeoplestillwearconverse
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Sneakers.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
I switch between, my Red Wings mostly. Steel toes for work, black leather boots for leisure, and then of course I got my black Chuck T's.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Had a really ****ing nice pair of

(Invalid img)

but they got ****ing ruined this one time when it pissed it down for ages and I had to walk home from town (****ing suede)

and

these sexy bitches
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Thinking about getting some of those classic black and white Vans next time I get shoes, (I've had these chucks for well over a year now, probably about time) it isn't still considered a crime to wear them without skateboarding is it?

Those are ok, these are the kind that are awful and even if you do skateboard you shouldn't wear them.

Quote by moscaespañol
Cool down gramps, I can already see that bulging vein in your forehead.

I don't wear the mother****ers, cause I can't pull them off. They don't really match me, know what I'm saying?

But I mean if you're the kinda dude that can get away wearing them and not look like a twat, go for it.

lol butthurt
Yeah, I'm a Chucks fanboy. But I want some big ass hooker boots. Black, pleather, knee high. With heels. Nothing screams "I am a heterosexual male" like heels.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I live somewhere rustic
Comfy as hell day to day wear.
Supports yer arches.
Looks great on jeans and cargo pants; that's about as much as I wear anyway.
I think they look stylish and cool. Most of the people I know think otherwise. /care ; have fun wearing converse or other crap sneakers that last about 3-6 months and enjoy getting wet and/or stanky feet in the meantime.

Last edited by Divinephyton at Oct 21, 2012,
Quote by Dreadnought

I've been wearing nothing but black flats for several months. Too lazy for anything more complicated. Feels good man.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Emerica shoes.

and

Quote by Dreadnought

Teach us in the Style of Dreadnought, 'o master.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Oct 21, 2012,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

90% of the people who wear vans these days have never stepped on a board before.

it would be annoying if i cared about that type of stuff.. but i don't

I have a pair of Nike Skate Shoes.

Skate Shoes = the MOST comfy shoes.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I just bought a new pair of Converse high tops. Been wearing them since the 10th grade, except for when I was in technical school and I mostly wore boots. Now that the emos and scene kids have mostly died out, I can safely wear them without being associated with such riffraff.
Converse are for children.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ChemicalFire

Skate Shoes = the MOST comfy shoes.

This, except the one nice pair of boots and my good dress shoes, my dress shoes are thee absolute comfiest pair of shoes I own, they were some ultra high end brand I found in a thrift shop for because I needed dress shoes for tech school graduation.
These all the time.

For working out.

And for going out with my man.

(Invalid img)

STಠ_ಠ
I prefer air jesus'es
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Gorelord666

Teach us in the Style of Dreadnought, 'o master.

My friend, it cannot be taught. Rather, it is GENETIC

These mostly lately, and other shoes are similar but I can't be arsed to google the more expensive ones.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave