Hello UG, i seen this cool RG 7621 on CL for 750 with a custom paint job, i was wondering if this is a good deal and really was wondering more about the guitar itself.

does anybody have experiance with these guitars? how good are they? im skeptical about getting an ibanez and have been looking for a 7 string for a while.

some info on the guitar http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG7621
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
Last edited by MiseryMonster at Oct 22, 2012,
Really depends on where you're located.

In America, that's like 2x as much as it should be.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
yea, im in USA, WA to be exact.. so there generally in the 300-400 dollar price range?
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
I exaggerated a little, but yeah, you definitely shouldn't be paying over $500 for one. I'd shoot for $400, that'd be a good deal.

The custom paintjob if anything should devalue the guitar quite a lot - the seller is unfortunately deluded that stuff like that makes a guitar worth more. He'd be lucky to get it's value worth.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
I exaggerated a little, but yeah, you definitely shouldn't be paying over $500 for one. I'd shoot for $400, that'd be a good deal.

The custom paintjob if anything should devalue the guitar quite a lot - the seller is unfortunately deluded that stuff like that makes a guitar worth more. He'd be lucky to get it's value worth.

Yeah custom= lower value. Its the truth. People don't want their shit modded by some foo.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by Ippon
I have the 7620 in Black, its twin with the LoPro bridge, that I'm considering selling if you're interested.

Does it have custom paint?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by Offworld92

I got a mint condition (or as close as you'll find to mint condition) one for 600.

Also Post #12,000.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Oct 23, 2012,